剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
我会把你们都拖下水 你们还不明白吗
I'm gonna drag you all under, don't you see?
我会的 - 你不会
I am! - No, you're not!
莉莉 这不是真正的你
Lilly! This is not you!
听我说 好吗 你是一艘救生船
Listen to me, okay? You are a goddamn lifeboat!
罗妮 玛姬 我...
Ron, Marge...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不用 那不是真正的你
Don't be. It wasn't really you.
我们一路上轮流保管这东西 好吗
We trade off who holds this thing as we go. Okay?
搞什么...
Oh, what the fu--
伙计们
Guys?
看
Look.
你们觉得威尔在里面吗
You think Will is in there?
去看看就知道了
Let's find out.
天啊 - 怎么了
Jesus! - What's wrong?
那些孩子都漂在冰上
All of those kids... ...floating on ice.
冰
Ice?
孩子们
The kids?
天啊 它已经在河面上了
Oh my God. It's already on the river.
来不及了
We're not gonna make it.
来不及救孩子们了 它就要穿过枯木点了
We won't get to the kids in time. Not before it passes the deadwood.
我看到它了
I see it. I can see it.
那个小丑
The clown.
我们可以让它慢下来 - 怎么做
We can slow it down. - Uh, how are we gonna do that?
迪克进入过那东西的脑袋
Dick has gotten into this thing's head before.
在直升机里那次
In the helicopter.
迪克
Dick. Dick.
你能再做一次吗 你能试试吗
Can you do it again? Can you try?
迪克
Dick!
他在那里 威尔
There he is! Will!
威尔
Oh, Will!
威尔 - 威尔
Oh, Will!
拜托 威尔
Please, Will!
威尔 - 威尔
Will!
试着把他拽下来
Try to pull him down.
看看谁决定加入马戏团了
Look who decided to join the circus!
一个笨蛋
The fool!
一个怪胎
The freak!
一个废物
The failure!
但你们分别是哪个呢
But who is who?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
这里容得下你们三个
There's a spot for you all!
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
跟紧点 - 她去哪了
Lilly, no! Stay close! - Where did she go?
我早就想尝尝你的味道了 玛格丽特托泽
Oh, I've always wondered how you'd taste, Margaret Tozier.
托泽
Tozier?
但你现在还不是
Oh, but not yet.
你还不是姓托泽的
You're not Tozier yet.
先有爱情 再有婚姻
First comes love, then comes marriage,
然后有了婴儿车里的小里奇
then comes Richie in the baby carriage!
除非...
Unless...
除非他跟你一起死掉
Unless he dies with you!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
(寻人 里奇托泽)
你的儿子
Your son!
你不认得你儿子了吗
Don't you recognize your little boy?
你恶臭下♥体♥的种子
The seed of your stinking loins
和他那些肮脏的朋友造就了我的死亡
and his filthy friends bring me my death!
还是说出生
Or is it birth?
我也弄不清楚
I get confused.
明天 昨天
Tomorrow? Yesterday?
对潘尼怀斯来说都一样
It's all the same for Little Pennywise.
但我并非一直这么得意
But it's not always easy. No.
被囚禁在同一个地方 同一个时间里
Being caged up in one place, one time.
他们别想把我关起来 他们办不到
They can't fence me in. Not them!
你也办不到
And not you.
哔哔 玛姬
Beep-beep, Margie.
玛姬
Marge!
怎么了 - 我不知道
What happened? - I don't know.
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
你还活着
You're alive!
出什么事了
What happened?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
威尔 儿子 - 爸爸 爸爸
Will! Son! - Dad? Dad!
罗妮 - 儿子 你没事
Ronnie! - Son! You're okay.
爸爸 - 你没事了
Dad! Daddy! Daddy! - Are you okay?
你没事吧 - 没事
Are you okay? - Yeah.
没事了 去那边找你妈妈吧
It's okay. Go over there with your mother, okay?
快去 - 妈妈在...
Go. Let's go. Go, go. - Mom's here?
小丑差点吃掉玛姬
The clown, it's here, and it almost ate Marge!
冷静点 先上车再说 快
Okay, calm down. Let's get to the van. Let's get to the van. Come on.
匕♥首♥在哪里 - 在这里
Where's the dagger? Where's the dagger? - It's here!
快走 去北岸 快点 醒醒
Go, go, go! To the north shore! Let's go!
醒醒 去北岸 - 宝贝
Wake up! Wake up! To the north shore! - Oh, baby!
枯树在那边 对吗
Deadwood's that way, yeah?
就在南岸
On the south bank.
罗斯说匕♥首♥会反抗
Rose said the dagger's gonna try to resist.
我们一起去
We're going together.
不 - 爸爸
No! - Dad!
爸爸 - 威尔
Dad! - Will!
回来
Come-- Come back!
罗妮
Ronnie! Ronnie! Ronnie!
别动 塔尼尔 看着我
Okay. Be still. Tan-- Taniel. Look at me. Still. Still.
别动 大口喘气
Breathe. Breathe.
塔尼尔
Taniel. Taniel?
塔尼尔 操
Taniel? Sh-- Fuck.
爸爸
Dad! Dad!
我没事 听我说
I'm okay. I'm okay. Listen. Listen.
拿着这把匕♥首♥ 拿着 - 什么
You take this dagger. You take it. - What?
拿着它 让大雾掩护你
You take it. And you hide in the fog, and you use it for cover.
拿着匕♥首♥ 把它带到那棵树下 - 什么
Take the dagger. Take it to that tree.
埋到树根深处
And you bury it deep in the base.
抓住汉隆少校
Secure Major Hanlon!
别让哈洛伦跑了
And don't let Hallorann get away.
那东西睡着后 这一切就会停止
And that thing, it goes to sleep, and all of this stops.
你明白吗 - 我不能那么做
You understand me? - I can't.
你可以的 为... - 不
Yes, you can. - No.
为什么不行
Wh-- Why not?
我害怕
I'm scared.
我不是你
I'm not you.
你不用成为我 知道吗
Listen. You don't have to be. You understand?
你不用成为我 我也不希望你那么做
You don't have to be me, and I don't want you to be.
你只要做你自己就好 听到了吗
You just be you. You hear me?
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我爱你
I love you.
去吧 儿子 快去
Go, son. Go. Go. Go!
快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
去抓哈洛伦
Go get Hallorann.
鲍勃
Bob! Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
你没事吧 朋友
Are you okay, friend?
爸爸 你没事了
Papa, Papa, you're all right.
我在哪里 这是搞什么
Where am I? What is this?
你该戒酒了 鲍勃
You need to lay off the spirits, Robert.
我们在那边的沟里找到你的 你看起来摔得很惨
I found you out yonder in a ditch. You look like you took a nasty fall.
我不是鲍勃格雷
I'm not Bob Gray.
那你是谁 比得兔吗
Well, who else might you be, then? Peter Rabbit?
不准你这样跟我说话 - 爸爸
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表