剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Like, for good.
我们团结起来的胜算更大...
But we think we'd have a better chance if we could all be together until--
够了 你以为我爸会让我回下水道吗
Enough. You really expect my dad to let me go back down there?
不 你哪儿也不能去 但我明白
No, you're not going anywhere, but I get it.
他担心你 对吧
He's worried about you. Right?
是的 先生 但那不是...
Well, yes, sir. But that's-- that's not--
你很关心我女儿 对吧
You really care about my daughter, don't you?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这是我们的共同点 所以我不能让她去
We have that in common. That's why I can't let her go.
怎么 你们两个经常在一起吗
So, what, the two of you been spending a lot of time together then?
爸爸... - 闭嘴
Daddy. - Hush up, now.
你新认识了一位男士
You have a new gentleman friend.
我是你父亲 我应该多了解他一下
I'm your father. I should know him a little better.
我问你 威廉
Let me ask you something, William.
你最喜欢的电影是什么
What's your favorite movie?
(隼酒馆)
那个儿童杀手还在逍遥法外
That kiddie killer's still out there.
我们还能去哪里找 - 荒地已经找遍了
Where the hell else can we look? - We've already covered the Barren's.
整个下水道系统都能让他藏身
There's a whole sewer system he could be hiding in.
我建议我们进去分头再搜一遍
I say we go in, split up, and search it all again.
铁路调度场外面那一片呢 流浪汉经常在那儿晃悠
How about that area outside the rail yards where the hobos used to come through?
明天我们叫上布恩兄弟 再带上几只狗
Tomorrow, we get the others, the Boone brothers, maybe, some dogs--
他不在那里
He's not there.
格罗根
Grogan.
我知道他藏身的地方 不是铁路调度场
I know where he's hiding, and it ain't the rail yards.
真的吗 - 对
You serious? - Uh, yeah.
一位女士打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
A lady called in a tip.
没留名字 但是...
Didn't leave her name, but, uh,
从她提供的地点来看
well, considering the nature of the place
他很可能就躲在那里
she was pointing at, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.
你要逮捕他吗 - 有个问题
Are you gonna arrest him? - Well, there's a problem.
收到线报时 我正在清理我的办公桌
See, when the tip came in, I was cleaning out my desk
因为副市长刚刚解除了我的职务
'cause the deputy mayor just relieved me of my duties.
他们似乎对我服务和保护的能力
Seems, uh, they've lost confidence in my ability to...
失去了信心
serve and protect.
所以不行
So, no. No,
我连...
I couldn't even...
我连停车罚单都开不了
...couldn't even give him a parking ticket.
那你为什么要告诉我们
What are you telling us for?
看看谁来了 - 你好吗 伙计
Look who made it. - What's happening, man?
给 当心点 酒挺烈的
Here you go. Careful now, she's got some sting.
谢谢
Thanks.
威尔少爷的朋友
Ah! Young Master Will's friends.
你喝什么 - 两杯可乐
Whatcha drinkin'? - Two Cokes.
两杯可乐马上来
Two Cokes coming up.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
应该是跳舞吧
Uh, I think they're dancing.
那是什么舞
What kind of dancing is that?
两杯可乐
Two Cokes?
谢谢
Thank you.
这杯可乐有问题
I think there's something wrong with this Coke.
不 你喝的是...
Well, nah, you got a...
空军可乐
Air Force Coke.
味道有点怪 - 这是自♥由♥的味道 孩子
Tastes kind of funny. - That's the taste of freedom, son.
自♥由♥的味道怪怪的
Freedom tastes weird.
去年他们在基地的娱乐中心 放映了“地球争霸战”
Oh, they did play War of the Worlds at the rec center on base last year.
我很喜欢 - 答得好
I-- I-- I like that. - Great answer.
你看起来很聪明 威廉
You seem like a bright young man, William.
事实上...
Truth is...
如果我出了什么事
if anything were to happen to me...
我很高兴知道有你这样的人
it's good to know someone of your character
照顾我的宝贝女儿
is looking out for my baby girl.
你和罗妮都不会有事的 先生
Nothing's gonna happen to you or Ronnie, sir.
有我在就不可能
Not on my watch.
该死 连汉隆的魅力都没用
Oh shit. Not even the old Hanlon charm, huh?
我尽力了 她不肯让步
I tried. She won't budge.
天啊 这下完了
Oh man. That sucks.
我们现在怎么办 - 嘿 小鬼 你会打鼓吗
What are we gonna do now? - Hey, Sticks, you play?
不知道 会一点
I don't know. A little.
我们要开始演奏了 但我们的鼓手有点...
Look, we're about to swing out, but our drummer's a little bit, uh...
身体不适
indisposed.
怎么样 你想加入吗
What do you say? Wanna sit in?
去吧
Oh, come on!
我以前从没见过你打鼓 多玩几分钟又能怎么样
I've never seen you play before. What's a couple more minutes?
我们演奏什么曲子
What are we playing?
你知道怎么用这个吗
You know how to use these?
我喜欢空军可乐
I love Air Force Coke.
加油 里奇
Go, Rich!
这里很好玩吧
It's kinda nice out here, huh?
就我们两个 - 是啊
Just the two of us.
终于能听到彼此说话了
Can finally hear each other talk.
姑娘 我告诉你
And, girl, let me tell you something.
你的声音让我听一整夜都不腻
I can listen to the sound of your voice till sunup.
你说的不是你自己的声音吗
You sure you don't mean the sound of your own?
来 给我点根烟
Come on. Light me up.
你们今晚还有人要来吗
You guys expecting more people tonight?
没有了
No.
该死
Goddamn.
伙计 你想关掉车头灯吗
Say, you wanna kill those headlights, jack?
这些人有什么毛病
What's wrong with these people?
躲到我身后 快
Get behind me. Now.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表