剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
你害了我爸 我没揍你算你走运
You're lucky I don't whoop your ass for what you did to my dad.
赶紧走吧
Just walk on out of here.
快走 - 我会告诉他们的 好吗
Just go. - I'll tell them, okay?
我看到的真♥相♥
What I really saw.
你愿意 - 我愿意做任何事来弥补过错
You will? - I'll do anything to make it right.
同样的事情又在杂货店发生了一次
It happened again at the grocery store.
我看到我爸了
I saw my dad.
他们把我送回了刺柏山
They sent me back to Juniper Hill.
现在所有人都觉得我的疯病没好 或者比以前更疯了
Now everyone thinks I'm still crazy or... I don't know, even more crazy.
所以就算我说出真♥相♥ 也不会有人相信的
So even if I tell them the truth, no one's gonna believe it.
人只相信他们亲眼所见的东西
People only believe what they can see for themselves.
我们说什么都没用 除非我们能拿出证据
It won't matter what we tell them unless we can show them proof.
我们要怎么拿到证据
How are we supposed to get proof?
你以为那玩意会停下来拍照吗
You actually think this thing is gonna stop and pose for pictures?
光脚不怕穿鞋的 总要试试吧
What have we got to lose? It's worth a shot.
好证明我没疯 而你♥爸♥也不是杀人犯
To prove that I'm not crazy and that your dad's not a killer.
好吧
Okay.
假设我们真能拿到照片为证
Say we try this and we actually get something.
下一步呢 送去基恩那里冲洗吗
What are we gonna do? Send it to Keene's to get developed?
那就拿不回那些照片了
We'd never get those pictures back.
而且我不会冲洗胶卷 你会吗
And I don't know how to develop a roll of film. Do you?
不会 但我们认识的人里肯定有人会
No. But there must be someone we know who can.
我们把那辆凯迪拉克拆成了零件
We stripped that Caddy down to the bolts.
如果里面藏了什么 我们早该发现了
If there was anything hidden inside, we'd have found it.
没有东西
It's clean.
只有血迹和弹孔
Nothing but blood stains and bullet holes.
我们检查了挖掘点周围的区域
We even checked the area around the dig site.
挖了有半英亩 还是没发现什么
Must have dug up half an acre. Still no luck.
当然不会有发现
Of course not.
我们要找的东西
What we're looking for was buried in Derry 300 years
在汽车出现前三百年就被埋起来了
before the automobile was even invented.
但那辆车一定有什么特别之处 才让哈洛伦找到了它
But that car had to give off something for Hallorann to be able to find it.
它是1935年 布拉德利帮大屠♥杀♥里的一辆车
It's part of the 1935 cycle. The Bradley Gang massacre.
当时有一群模仿迪林杰的人 镇民都疯了 把他们打死了
Bunch of Dillinger wannabes. Town went crazy and shot them to hell.
当时的目击者报告说有人见过
Eyewitness reports at the time suggest sightings of the entity
那个东西的某种形态
in one of its forms.
从我们目前挖掘的情况看
Everything we've dug up so far
丝毫没有找到目标的迹象
and we're no closer to locating the target.
而我们快没时间了
And we're running out of time.
哈洛伦的能力被证实过 但他在基地里对着地图
Hallorann's psychic abilities have been proven, but there's only so much he can do
发挥不出实力
stuck on base pointing at maps.
我们得让他离目标近一点
We need to get him closer to the target.
如果可能的话 送他去目标上方
Right on top of it if possible.
上方 长官
On top of it, sir?
让他起飞
Put him in the air.
哈洛伦是这次行动的关键 万一出什么事...
Hallorann is the key to this whole operation. If something should happen to him--
现在有汉隆少校保护他了
We have Major Hanlon to look after him now.
恕我直言 我们怎么知道哈洛伦更适合出外勤
Well, with all due respect, sir, how do we know Hallorann will do any better out in the field?
说不定他需要一点额外的引导
Maybe he just needs a little something extra to guide him.
(菲利斯牌细长雪茄)
一个很久之前 在那东西身上留过印记的物体
Something that put its mark on that thing... a long time ago.
不可能 - 胡扯
Ain't no way. - Bullshit.
不可能 - 胡扯
Bullshit. - Ain't no way.
不可能
There ain't no way. Ain't no way.
你绝不可能 和艾瑞莎弗兰克林在一起过
You ain't never made it with Aretha Franklin.
我对天发誓
Hand to God!
我们在底特律一家夜店认识的 一起过了一夜
We met in Detroit. At a club. Spent the night together.
老天 她还写了一首关于我的歌♥
Shit, she even wrote a song about me.
对
Yeah,
“为时不久”
"Won't Be Long."
该死 伙计
Goddamn, man.
该死
Fuck!
你不是有特权吗
I thought you were supposed to have special privileges.
那又如何 - 你不能帮我们升级娱乐条件吗
So, what? - So, can't you get us a little upgrade?
哈洛伦 到时间了
Hallorann. It's time.
记得给我们升级条件
We want that upgrade.
马斯特斯那个混♥蛋♥
Masters, son of a bitch.
我就盼着他和他的伙伴们落单呢
I'd love to get him and his buddies alone, let me tell you.
只可惜马斯特斯和他的伙伴们 昨天就被送走了 别想他了
It's too bad, because Masters and his pals shipped off yesterday, so it's done.
跟我的右肩膀说去吧 - 你得爷们点 保利
Yeah, tell that to my right shoulder. - You gotta man up, Pauly.
爷们点 - 对
"Man up"? - Yeah.
你满地找下巴的时候 是我撂倒了那两个人
I was taking those two guys down while you were still under the bed looking for your jaw.
爷们点 - 我不记得你撂倒过任何人
"Man up." - I don't remember you taking anyone down.
我只记得你摔得像个小孩
I remember you getting tossed around like a baby.
我崇尚友爱 不擅长打架 - 是吗
I'm a lover, not a fighter. - Yeah?
是的 - 那你为什么要参军
Yeah. - Then why are you in the military? Why'd you join?
因为我穿军装帅气啊
I look so good in the uniform.
别碰我的头发 你碰了就得死 - 去你的
No, not the hair. Not the hair. - Fuck you.
你知道的
Touch that, you die. You know that.
少校 - 上校
Major. - Colonel.
二等兵哈洛伦 这是汉隆少校和鲁索上尉
Airman Hallorann, this is Major Hanlon, Captain Russo.
他们是你今天飞行的机组人员 - 你们好吗
They'll be your crew for today's surveillance flight. - How they hangin', fellas?
长官 我们今天下午要监视什么
Uh, sir, what exactly are we gonna be surveilling this afternoon?
你们只负责驾驶飞机
Your consoles.
就当哈洛伦是人体罗盘吧
Think of Hallorann here as a human compass.
他说去哪就去哪
You go wherever he says to.
听起来不错 - 起飞吧
Sounds good. - Let's get you in the air.
(菲利斯牌细长雪茄)
哈洛伦 - 怎么了
So, Hallorann. - Yeah?
那盒雪茄是怎么回事
What's with the cigars?
这里没有雪茄
No cigars in here.
那里面是什么
Well, then what's in it?
说了你也不懂
You wouldn't understand.
你们得向东转
You're-- You're gonna need to turn east.
向东 快
East. Now!
收到 向东转
Roger that. East we go.
(菲利斯牌细长雪茄)
你怎么停下了 我们得离开这里
Why-- Why are you stopping? We have to get out of here.
已经没事了 你看
We're okay now. Look.
它从不离开树林
It doesn't leave the woods.
那是什么东西 - 我不知道
What was that thing? - I don't know.
别走 求你了
Stop, please.
它为什么不能离开树林
Why can't it leave the woods?
你能帮我保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我不知道他们在那里做什么
I don't know what they think they're doing out there.
我们的仪式场地一直是禁区
Our ceremonial grounds have always been off limits.
如果他们想要那片地... - 他们一直想要那块地
If they want the land-- - They always want the land.
那至少给我们一个公平的价格
Then at least give us a fair price
好让我们在沼泽附近修缮一下
so that we can fix things up around the Marsh.
她说得对 我们离德里镇只有一小时车程吧
She's right. We're, what, an hour outside of Derry?
两个星球的差别都没这么大
We might as well be on different planets.
他们收的税金都用来铺路了
The tax money they got to pave their streets.
他们挖出的那辆车
The car they dug up? This isn't about airing long-standing grievances...
是阿尔布拉德利的
It was Al Bradley's.
1935年的
From '35.
那场大屠♥杀♥
The massacre.
阿姨 我们现在就得行动
We have to do something now, Auntie.
以免他们继续靠近... - 不
Before they get any closer-- - No.
你和你的朋友们别插手
You and your friends are not to get involved.
这件事不能参与
Not in this.
这里需要你
You're needed.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你得履行当选人的职责
This is about you doing what you were elected to do.
有建议的话 现在就说出来
If anyone has any suggestions, they should speak up now.
约翰 必须马上采取行动
John, something has to be done. Now.
我已经要求会面了
I've requested to meet,
要求在社区里安排一位特别联络人
asking for a special liaison to the community.
目前还没有回音 你有什么建议
We've heard nothing, so what do you suggest?
采取更强硬的手段
Something stronger.
先写一封警告信给他们 - 胡扯
We start with a cease-and-desist letter. - That's bullshit.
给他们一些时间回应 如果不回应
Give them some time to respond, and if we still hear nothing,
我们就通过联邦政♥府♥正式投诉
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表