剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
I... I could've sworn it was right.
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
你们听到了吗
You hear that?
哈洛伦 - 有声音
Hallorann! - Voices.
还有别人下来了
There's someone else down here.
我们应该回去了
We should go back.
天啊
Oh my God!
是苏茜
It's Susie.
天啊
Oh my God.
泰迪
Teddy!
天啊 那是菲尔吗
Oh my God! Is that Phil?
他死了
He's dead!
“所有的隧♥道♥都在地下”
? All of the tunnels Go underground ?
“孩子们不会再见天日”
? Where none of the children Will ever be found ?
“他们误入歧途加入表演 在下面的世界迷失方向”
? They wandered away To join the show ?? And lost their way In the world below ?
“他们吞下药丸 不再恐惧”
? They swallowed the pills And they lost their fear ?
那是马蒂 - “但这里没有他们想找的东西”
? But nothing they hoped To find was here ? - That's Matty!
“他们加入马戏团背井离乡 现在和小丑一起住在下面”
? They joined the circus And left their town ?? Now they live here Down with the clown ?
“和小丑一起住在下面”
? Down with the clown ? - ? With the clown ?
“和小丑一起住在下面”
? Down here with the clown ?
“他们和小丑一起住在下面”
? Now they live down here ?? With the clown! ?
卧倒并掩护 孩子们
Duck and cover, kiddos.
伙计们 等等
Guys, wait up!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
有人能听到我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?
救命
我也看见他了 - 是我 爸爸
I see him too. - It's me! Dad!
他是真的 - 是我
He's real.
勒罗伊 是真的
Leroy, he's real!
妈的 - 该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, shit. Ah, fuck. Oh, shit.
该死 - 好了
Ah, fuck. - All right.
你们在这里干什么 躲到我身后 快
What the hell are you all doing here? Get behind me! Behind me! Move it!
有我在
I got you. I got you. I got you.
很严重吗 - 看着我
Is it bad? - Just look at me.
严重吗 - 不 不严重
Is it bad? - No, it's not. It's not bad, brother. Not bad? Yeah, it's fucking bad.
肯定很严重 - 不严重
It's not bad. - It's bad.
我们会给你包扎的 我会把你弄出去的 走吧
We're gonna patch you up. So, I can get you out of here and we're gonna patch you up. And so, let's go.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么了 - 我想休息 让我休息吧
What? - I wanna rest. Let me rest.
不行 你不能休息 我们得离开这里
No. Fuck that. You can't rest. We gotta get out of here.
不 - 我们得离开这里
Let me rest. No. - No, listen. We gotta get the fuck out of here.
听我说 李 - 说什么
Hey, hey. Lee. Lee. - I got you. What? What?
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
什么
What?
这次轮到我了
It's my turn. It's my turn.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 兄弟 - 听我说
I'm sorry, brother. - Hey, listen.
别让我白死
Make it count.
别让我白死
Make it count.
好了 孩子们 大家都出去
All right. Kids, everybody get out of here.
快跑 快
Run! Now!
伙计们
Guys!
罗妮 玛姬
Ronnie, Marge!
有人听到我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?
真可惜 好难过
Too bad. So sad.
你没能救下马蒂小子
You couldn't save ol' Matty-boy.
美味的马蒂小子
Tasty, tasty Matty-boy.
是你劝所有人来见我的
You convinced everyone to come and see me.
因为你是个好朋友
'Cause you're such a good friend.
但你是个坏女儿
But such a bad daughter!
别回头
Don't turn around.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
发动车子 开始驾驶
Turn on the car and let's drive.
我看新闻了 我好担心
I saw the news. I was so worried.
有东西袭击了囚车
Something... Something... Something attacked the bus.
袭击 - 对
Attacked? - Yeah.
事情发生得太快 我不知道那是什么东西
It... It... It just happened so fast. I don't know what it was.
他们在进出镇子的州道上 设了检查站 知道吗
They've put checkpoints on the state road going in and out of town. All right.
我们得给你找个地方躲起来 跟我回家吧
We have to find someplace for you to go. Come home with me.
不行 太冒险了 不安全
No, no, no, no, no, no. It's too risky. It's... It ain't safe.
你不能待在外面 他们正在搜树林
You can't stay outdoors. They're combing the woods.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
妈的
Fuck. Fuck. Shit.
该死
Shit.
也许有个人能帮我
There might be someone who can help.
你好 我是汉隆太太
Hi. I'm Mrs. Hanlon.
你打电♥话♥说有人找我 - 汉隆太太
You called about a visitor? - Mrs. Hanlon?
我叫英格丽德克什
My name is Ingrid Kersh.
你不认识我 但我们有个共同的朋友
You don't know me, but we have a mutual friend.
他中枪了
And, um, he got hit.
接下来我只知道...
Next thing I know, um...
他倒在地上 流血不止
he's down, and he's... he's bleeding out.
所以我想扶他起来
And so, I get him up.
带他一起走
I take him with me.
可惜太迟了
It was too late.
谢谢你 少校 如果还有其他事 我们会告诉你的
Thank you, Major. If we need any more, we'll let you know.
很遗憾 少校
I am so sorry, Major.
鲁索是个好人
Russo was a good man.
是的 长官 谢谢
Yes, he was, sir. Thank you.
我想让你知道
I want you to know...
这些人 会为把我们引入陷阱而付出代价
these people, they will answer... for what they led us into.
话虽如此
That being said...
我自己还有几个问题想问你
I do still have a few questions of my own.
长官 对不起
Sir, I'm sorry.
我真的很想回家人身边去
I would just really like to go be with my family.
当然
Of course.
上将
Uh, General. General.
哈洛伦...
Hallorann.
他逃出来了吗
Did he make it out?
他还没回基地报告
Hasn't reported back to base.
我不知道他是怎么逃出来的
How he'd have made it out of there, I don't know.
但如果有人能想到办法...
But if anyone could find a way...
那肯定是迪克哈洛伦
it's Dick Hallorann.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表