剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
四个月后,1962年4月
4月5日,C-130
该死
Shit!
德里镇?
Derry, huh?
我猜这地方没有夜店
I bet there's zero nightclubs in this town.
可能连一家像样的中餐馆都没有
Probably not one decent Chinese restaurant.
行了,保利,朝鲜战争都挺过来了 这肯定不在话下
Come on, Pauly. We survived Korea. Pretty sure we can survive this.
我可不一定行
Yeah, speak for yourself.
汉隆少校,鲁索上尉 我是富勒上校,肖上将的副官
Major Hanlon, Captain Russo. I'm Colonel Fuller, General Shaw's XO.
他派我亲自迎接你们 一路上还好吗?
He asked that I greet you airmen personally. How was the flight up?
很顺利 - 有点颠簸
Smooth. - A little bumpy.
好极了,先生们,这边请
Excellent, gentlemen. This way, please.
少校,你可以在这里 充分发挥你的技能和经验
Your skills and experience will be put to good use here, Major.
德里空军基地 是全国仅有的六个特种基地之一
DAFB is one of only six SAC bases in the entire country.
看起来偏远,但是别搞错
Now, it might seem somewhat remote, but make no mistake.
作为美国大♥陆♥最北端的空军基地
As the northernmost continental United States Air Force base,
我们可是先锋
we are the tip of the spear.
往那个方向飞行七小时就是苏联领空
Soviet airspace is a brisk seven-hour flight that way.
飞越北冰洋,天亮就到了
Straight over the Arctic Ocean and on till morning.
换句话说,等到爆发核战 我们会第一个冲锋陷阵
In other words, when the nuclear shit hits the fan, we'll be the first call.
是“如果”
If.
“如果爆发核战”
If the nuclear shit hits the fan.
我是乐观主义者
I'm a bit of an optimist.
我可不是
Yeah, I'm not.
长官,那边是什么?
Sir, what's that over there?
特殊项目
That's Special Projects.
禁区
听起来很特殊
Sounds special.
少校,听说你并不住在基地里
I understand you're only living on base temporarily, Major.
是的,长官 我在镇上租了房♥子,正在安顿呢
Yes, sir. Renting a house in town, just waiting for everything
等我家人到了,应该就安顿好了
to get all set up. Should be finished by the time my family gets here.
你不想让他们住在保利叔叔身边吗? 我以为我们是一家人
What, you don't want 'em to live near Uncle Pauly? Thought I was family, huh?
我们在基地住了八年
Eight years living on base
估计我太太想过正常的生活了
I just think my missus is ready for a little taste of normal.
如果你们的目标是“正常” 那你们一定会爱上德里镇
Well, if normal is what you're after, you two are going to love Derry.
德里高中 伯特龟说:卧倒并掩护
腌菜
莉莉,你没事吧?
Hey, Lills, you okay? J
我的天啊,你真可怜
eez, I'm sorry.
他们就是一群该死的白♥痴♥
It's a bunch of fucking cretins, that's what they are.
我没事
I'm fine.
估计到晚饭前 我身上都有一股腌菜味儿
Guess I'll just stink like pickle juice until dinner.
要我说,你闻起来超级香
Well, if you ask me, you smell delicious.
伯特龟说:“卧倒并掩护”
Bert the Turtle says, "Duck and Cover!"
我阿姨说 这个暑假,我们随时可以过去过周末
So, my aunt said we can come on any weekend we want this summer.
太好了
Swell.
我表弟雷说海滩上有很多疯狂的派对
My cousin Ray said they have a bunch of parties at the beach that are crazy.
据说是最潮的那种
They're supposed to be the ginchiest.
怎么了?你在看什么?
What? What are you looking at?
是我的眼睛吗?
My eyes?
这副新眼镜显得我的眼睛特别大吧?
These new glasses make them look huge, don't they?
那个验光师是虐待狂 - 不是
That optometrist is a sadist. No.
不,玛姬,你的眼睛挺好的,真的
No, Marge, your eyes are fine. - Sincerely. -
你必须向我保证
You have to promise me
我可不想像个凸眼怪一样过完这学年
because I'm not going through the rest of the year looking like some bug-eyed freak.
乔伊纳文斯基本来就把我当空气
It's hard enough to get Joey Navinsky to notice me - as it is. - I mean, obviously,
我们在宇宙里并不孤单,对吧?
we're not alone in the universe, right?
“疯婆子莉莉”是不是打量我们了?
Did-- Did Loony Lilly Bainbridge just check us out?
什么?我不知道
What? - I don't know.
我想说的是 如果原子时代改变了一切呢?
My point is, what if the atomic age changed everything
我们成了一种威胁
and now we're a threat
所以红色星球的访客已经到了
which is why visitors from the red planet are already here
神不知鬼不觉 - 到德里镇吗?
secretly? - In Derry?
说不定空军基地上空就是在搞这个
Maybe that's what's going on over that air base.
他们可能已经把外星人 放在冰上研究了
Maybe they've got one of these things, like, on ice that they're experimenting with.
你看电视的时候又坐太近了吧?
You've been sitting too close to the TV again, haven't you?
我爸说 那些阴极射线会让你的蛋蛋变小
My dad says those cathode rays will shrink your balls, man.
我在48小时内 看到七架C-130降落在那里
I saw seven C-133's land there in less than 48 hours.
巨大的货运机
Big, fat Cargomasters.
为什么?他们运的是什么?想想吧
Why? What are they carrying? Think about it.
要考试了,你一点都没复习吧?
You didn't study for the test at all, did you?
第三次世界大战迫在眉睫 还管什么考试啊?
What's the point when World War III is imminent?
核安全
卧倒并掩护,泰迪
Duck and cover, Teds.
卧倒并掩护
Duck and cover.
泰迪的尿会吸蛋蛋
“为了增添欢乐,请欣赏 哈西尔阿金斯的‘小鸡漫步’”
So, to keep you groovy kids grooving, here's Hasil Adkins with "Chicken Walk."
美国空军
这些就是你的人,少校
These are your men, Major.
谢谢你,二等兵
Thank you, airman.
下午好,二等兵,集♥合♥
Afternoon, airmen. Fall in!
马斯特斯
Masters!
打起精神来,兄弟们,少校来了
Look alive, men. Major on deck.
立正!
Ten-hut!
汉隆少校,我们一直在等您 很荣幸见到您,长官
Major Hanlon, we've been expecting you. It's an honor, sir.
我是一等兵奥唐纳
I'm First Airman O'Donnell.
这是第70中队维护组的其余成员
This is the rest of 70th Squadron's MX.
一等兵科尔顿、阿♥拉♥德和多纳休
First Airman Colton, Allard and Donahue,
里卡迪中士和二等兵马斯特斯,长官
Staff Sergeant Ricciardi, and Airman Second Class Masters, sir.
二等兵马斯特斯
Airman Masters.
我是你们的上级军官
Now, I am your superior commissioned officer,
希望你们尊重上述等级
so I expect to be accorded the respect of said rank.
我说得够清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
下次我会听清楚的,兄弟
I'll get you next time, brother.
有什么问题吗?
Do we have a problem here?
立正!
Ten-hut!
没有,肖上将
No, sir, General Shaw.
提醒我一下,上校
Remind me, Colonel.
违反第89条军规的惩罚是什么?
What's the penalty for a Code 89 violation?
军事法庭,长官
Court martial, sir.
那我再问你一遍,有什么问题吗?
So, I ask you once again, do we have a problem?
跟我来,少校 - 是,长官
Walk with me, Major. - Yes, sir.
很抱歉,我们的欢迎仪式不太理想
I apologize. Not quite the welcome wagon we intended.
不如你明天下午三点 来我办公室一趟?
Why don't you swing by my office tomorrow around 1500 hours?
我们好好认识一下 - 是,长官,我会去的
Get properly acquainted. Yes, sir. I'll be there.
送我回去,二等兵
Take me back to the Q, airman.
你已经开始拍马屁了?
So, you're sucking up already, huh?
他们为什么把胸罩做得那么尖?
Why do they make brassieres so pointy?
胸部又没有那么尖
I mean, boobs aren't that pointy.
是要让我们相信
Are we supposed to believe
毛衣底下只有两个圆锥吗?
that under a sweater is just two pointy cones?
圆锥更好看吗?
Are pointy cones better?
泰迪,乔汉森小姐要脱掉胸罩了
Teds, Miss Johanssen is about to take her bra off.
她的胸部要露出来了
Her boobs are gonna be out.
你在干什么? - 写作业,不行吗?
What are you doing? Homework, do you mind?
开始了
Here we go.
女士们先生们,飞机起飞了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have lift-off.
我赌五块钱,里面不是圆锥形
Bet you five bucks those aren't pointy cones.
可恶,该死的斯科蒂又来了
Damn it! Fucking Scotty did it again.
我们说到哪了?目前的进展还不错
Right, so where were we? So, what we've got is pretty good so far.
火星人混在人群之中
我知道你是作者,但是我在想
I was just thinking that, like, I know you're the story guy,
他来到地球时可以杀人啊
but when he comes to Earth, it could just be, like, killing people,
用触手扯掉人类的老二
tearing guys' dicks off with his tentacles,
或者用吸管吸出他们的大脑,对吧?
or slurping their brains out through a straw?
或者我可以往你屁♥股♥里塞手榴弹 把你炸飞
Or I could shove a grenade up your ass and blow you up.
怎么了,泰迪?
What's wrong, Teddy?
整整四个月了
Today was four months.
马蒂出事已经四个月了
Four months to the day since-- since Matty.
是啊,太可怕了
Yeah, man. So messed up.
好了,我继续帮你画插图
Anyway, I'll keep working on the illustrations.
我正在说马蒂的事
I'm trying to talk about Matty.
说了又有什么用?能让他活过来吗?
What's talking about it gonna do, bring him back to life?
他们根本没找到尸体
They never even found a body.
你又来了
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表