剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Grandpa.
迪克
Hey, Dickie.
是时候了
It's time.
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
哈洛伦 是你吗
Hallorann! That you?
我...
I...
要...
want...
你
you!
开火
Fire!
怎么回事
The hell?
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
我们各吃三片吧 应该够了
We should all take three. That should be enough.
有点苦
It's kinda bitter.
总比被吃掉好吧
Better than getting kinda eaten.
好了 带路吧
Okay. Lead the way.
快到了
We're close now.
怎么样 哈洛伦 他说得对吗
What do you say, Hallorann? That right?
汉隆少校
Major Hanlon?
该死 塔尼尔
Shit! Taniel!
站住 塔尼尔
Stop! Taniel!
你犯了个大错
Making a big mistake now!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
这边
This way.
你们真可爱
Y'all are cute.
用意念交谈 有秘密瞒着我
Talking to each other with your minds... keeping secrets from me.
我没有你们的天赋 但我不是傻瓜
I may not have had the gift, but I ain't no dummy.
这个婊♥子♥告诉你的一切我都知道
I know everything that that bitch told you.
别听他的 他想扰乱你的思绪
Don't listen to him. He's trying to get in your head.
“迪克 把它们锁在你脑海中的小盒子里”
"Oh, Dickie. Ooh. Oh, lock 'em away in a... in a little box in your mind,
“然后把钥匙扔掉”
and then... and then throw away the key."
他想伤害你 宝贝 别听他的
He gonna hurt you, baby. Don't listen to him.
她不像我们一样能理解 这样的力量就是用来使用的
She don't understand like we do. Power like this is meant to be used.
不
No.
你怎么找到的
How'd you find that?
你...你怎么找到我的盒子的
How you... How you find my box?
它就在那里
It was right there.
在...
In the...
在你灵魂的括约肌里
In the sphincter of your soul.
你知道里面是什么 孩子 别让他打开
You know what's in there, boy. Don't let him open it!
不管你把它埋在哪里 我都能找到 听见了吗
Nowhere you can bury it that I can't find! You hear me?
它们会伤害你的 迪克 把盒子关好
They're gonna get you, Dickie. Keep that box closed.
放弃吧 快 小子 打开它 - 我不会打开的
Let it all go. Come on, boy. Open it up. - I ain't opening shit.
我不想再说第二遍 - 我他妈就不打开
I ain't telling you one more time. Open up the damn box. - I ain't opening shit.
把这该死的盒子打开 - 不
Open the damn box! - No!
你得把它放回去 我绝对不会打开它
You're gonna have to put that back where you got that from, 'cause I'm not opening it.
不然呢 - 我...
Oh, or you're gonna what? - I'm gonna f...
不然呢
Or you'll what? Or you'll what?
不然你能怎么样
Or you'll what?
说啊
Or you'll what?
奶奶 - 不然你能怎么样
Grandma! - What you gonna do, huh?
你能怎么样 小子
What you gonna do, boy?
你不愿意打开它
You won't open it?
我们一起打开它 - 不
We'll open it together. - No.
数到三 准备好了吗 - 停 把它放下
On the count of three. Ready? - Stop. Stop. Stop. Put it down.
一 - 别这样
One. - Don't do that. Don't do that. Don't do that. Don't do that.
停 住手
Stop. Stop. Stop.
别打开
Don't do that!
住手
Stop.
二 - 别这样
Two. - No. Don't do that!
别这样 别碰它
Leave it alone! Leave it alone!
那是什么 你是谁
What is that? What are you?
出去 离我远点 出去
Get out of here. Leave me alone. Get out.
不 - 三
No, no, no, no, no. - Three.
我可能吃太多药了
I... I think I took too many pills.
我们可能真的吃多了
Maybe we did take too many pills.
你说什么
What'd you say?
什么
What?
什么
What?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
抱歉 我走得太慢了
Sorry I'm so slow.
我在暗处看不清楚
I can't see too well in the dark.
来 抓住我的手
Here, take my hand.
你的手真软啊
Your hand is really soft.
我有时候会借我妈的护肤霜用
Oh, well, I borrow my mom's Noxzema sometimes.
不 它真的超级软
No, I mean super-duper soft.
像是小猫咪的肚子
Like a kitty cat's belly.
这么说真奇怪
That's a really weird thing to say.
你们感觉到了吗
Are you guys feeling this?
这就像我去找瓦格纳医生那次
It's like that time I went to Dr. Wagner's
他的牙科保健师给我吸了一种气体
and his hygienist gave me this gas,
我以为我飘出了我的...
and I thought I was floating right out of my...
你们俩牵手了
Are you two holding hands?
没有 - 是的
No. - Yeah.
我们快到了
We're getting close.
我的天啊 这有一股屎味
Jesus Christ, it smells like shit in here.
这是下水道 保利 你觉得该是什么味儿
It's the sewers, Pauly. What did you think it was gonna smell like?
他们到底去哪了 - 我不知道 一定是调头了
Where the hell are they? - I don't know. We must have got turned around somewhere.
你是说我们迷路了 - 我不知道
What are you saying, we're lost? - I don't know.
该死 有人吗
Shit! Hello?
冷静点 - 我很冷静 非常冷静
Hey, calm down. - I'm calm. I'm perfectly calm.
我听起来不冷静吗 - 对
Don't I sound calm? - Not really.
你热吗
Is it hot?
天啊 我热死了 这下面像个火炉
Jesus Christ. I'm burning up. It's a goddamn furnace down here.
你不热吗 - 保利 我很热
You're not hot? - Pauly, I'm hot. It's hot.
别激动 - 我们怎么找不到他们
Take it easy. - Why can't we find them, huh?
不对劲 伙计 我有种预感
I feel like something's wrong, man. I got a feeling.
我们会追上其他人的 或者找到自己的出路
Listen, we'll catch up to the others, or we'll find our own way out.
不管怎样 我们都得继续走 好吗
Either way, we gotta keep moving, all right?
快走吧 - 好
So, let's just move. - All right.
好吗 - 好
Yeah? - All right, all right.
勒罗伊
Leroy!
怎么了
What, what? What is it?
李 你在看什么
Lee, what are you looking at?
勒罗伊 救命 我害怕
Leroy, help! I'm scared!
夏洛特 - 我想回家 李 我好怕
Charlotte? - I want to go home, Lee. I'm scared!
夏洛特 你怎么下来了
Charlotte, what the hell are you doing down here?
你在跟谁说话呢
Who the fuck you talking to?
保利 你看不见她吗 - 看到谁 你在耍我吗
Pauly, you can't see her? - See who? Are you fucking with me?
把枪放下 宝贝 我很害怕
Put your gun down, baby. I'm scared.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我们能回家吗 李 - 稳住那盏灯
Can we go home, Lee? - Steady that light, Russo. Steady that light.
不是我的问题 电池没电了 - 我的也不亮了
It's not me, it's the battery. - Let's go home, Lee! Mine's off too.
换你的 快点 把你的灯打开 我的没电了
Change yours. Hurry up! Get yours on!
我看不见 - 我在试了
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
那是什么鬼 你在干什么
The fuck was that? What are you doing?
李
Lee?
怎么回事 - 嘿
Hey, what the hell is going on? - Hey!
李 到底怎么回事 - 嘿 听着
Lee, what the hell is going on? - Hey! Listen, listen.
不管你在这里看到什么 不该出现的东西
Whatever you see down here that's not supposed to be here,
都给我开枪
you fucking kill it.
不管是你的初恋女友还是体育老师
It doesn't fucking matter if it's your first girlfriend, your high school gym teacher,
都给我杀 明白吗 - 好
you fucking kill 'em. You got it? - All right.
保利 - 好 我明白 杀了我的体育老师
Pauly! - Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it, I got it. Kill my gym teacher. I got it.
好 走吧 - 好
Okay, let's go. - All right.
吓死我了
Freakin' me out.
看起来是条死路
Looks like a dead end.
我...
I...
我发誓它就在...
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表