剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Don't start this again.
一般来说,找不到尸体就是离家出走
That usually means he's a runaway.
他可能真的离家出走了
He could have ran away.
他为什么要那么做? - 我不知道
And why would he run away? - Gee, I don't know.
可能是因为他没什么朋友
Maybe because he had just about no friends in the whole wide world,
而他仅有的朋友 要收钱才肯参加他的生日会
and the only ones he did have had to be paid - to go to his birthday.
我们没收钱,糖果不是钱,泰迪
We weren't paid. Candy isn't money, Teddy.
一样的
Same thing.
糖果是他妈妈光明正大给我们的
His mom offered us that candy fair and square.
我们是在帮她啊,这叫做好事
We were doing her a favor, a good deed.
我们根本不知道那天是他的生日
We didn't even know it was his birthday.
听好了,马蒂的遭遇
Look, whatever happened to Matty
并不是因为 我们忘了他的生日,知道吗?
wasn't because we forgot his stupid birthday, okay?
这都不是我们的错
None of this is our fault!
不管你接不接受,马蒂已经...
And whether you accept it or not, Matty's dea--
马蒂,我们要去哪里?
Matty, where are we going?
相信我
Trust me.
再上一层
Just one more flight.
观景台暂时关闭
它已经对外关闭很多年了
It's closed to the public. Has been for years.
但是有一天,菲尔和泰迪想溜进来
But Phil and Teddy tried sneaking in one day.
发现管♥理♥员♥已经懒得锁门了
They found out the caretaker doesn't bother locking the joint up anymore.
你相信吗?
You believe that?
所以我们把这里变成了一个秘密基地
So... we turned it into a sort of secret hangout.
这上面的景色真美
The view is beautiful up here.
可恶,我总是抽到火箭飞船
Nuts. I always get rocket ship.
我抽到乌龟了,跟你换?
I got turtle. Trade you?
好
Sure.
乌龟代表好运
Turtles are lucky.
别告诉他们我带你上来过
Hey, don't tell the guys I brought you here.
我是说菲尔和泰迪
Phil and Teddy, I mean.
我们不能瞒着对方带人上来
We're not supposed to bring guests without checking in with each other first.
不是因为我是“疯婆子莉莉”吗?
It's not because I'm Loony Lilly Bainbridge?
你不是疯子
You're not loony.
我觉得不是
Not to me.
那天怎么回事?
What happened that day?
我是说你♥爸♥的事
With your dad.
对不起,我不应该...
Sorry, I shouldn't have--
那天我和我妈去接我爸下班
My mom and I went to pick up my dad.
他在威洛比街的罐厂工作
He worked at the jarring plant out on Willoughby.
做腌菜之类的东西
You know, pickles and stuff.
我们离开工厂时
We were leaving the factory when I realized
我发现有东西忘在里面了
I'd forgotten something inside.
是我刚在平价店买♥♥的心情戒指
This mood ring I just bought at the five-and-dime.
那只是一个不值钱的破玩具 但他还是回去拿了
It was just a cheap, stupid toy, but he went back to get it.
不知道怎么回事 他被一台机器卡住了
And I don't know-- I don't know, one of the machines jammed up.
那都不是他的工位
It wasn't even his station,
可是我爸...
but my dad
他总是助人为乐
he always wanted to help.
他们说他爬进了齿轮里
They said he climbed into the gears.
他可能以为他切断了电源
I guess he thought he'd killed the power, but--
可是工头意识到 电源在另一个工位时,已经太迟了
When the foreman realized it was on another station, it was too late.
如果我没让他回去...
If I hadn't made him go back--
你又不知道
You couldn't have known.
那只是一场可怕的意外
It was just a terrible accident.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
谢谢你让我说出心事
Thanks for letting me talk about it.
其他人都懒得问
No one else does.
包括玛姬和帕蒂姐妹
Not Marge. Or the Pattycakes.
你和那些女孩不一样
You're not like those girls.
我也慢慢明白过来了
Starting to realize that.
是福是祸都无所谓了
For better or for worse, I guess.
当然是福了
For better.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我太蠢了 - 不
That was stupid. No
没关系,只不过我们是朋友
, it's okay. It's just that we're friends.
没关系,真的
It's fine, really. It is.
反正我也该回去了
I should head back anyway.
如果我爸发现我这么晚还没睡 他会...
If my pop catches me out of bed at this hour, he'll--
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
我得走了
I gotta go.
马蒂,等等
Matty, wait!
莉莉?
Lilly.
别忘了把明早要穿的衣服拿出来
Don't forget to lay your clothes out for tomorrow morning.
记得吗?我们要去给你♥爸♥扫墓
Remember? We're going to visit your father at the cemetery.
如果还是老样子,我就不去了
If it's all the same, I don't think I'm gonna go.
已经一年了
It's been a year.
你一次都没去给他扫过墓
You haven't visited his grave even once.
我知道
I know.
我只是...
I'm just...
还没准备好
not ready.
天底下遭遇不幸的人不止你一个
You're not the only person to have something awful happen to them.
你越早意识到这一点越好
The sooner you realize that, the better.
别忘了吃药
Don't forget to take your medication.
“朋友们 懒惰的头脑是魔鬼的游乐场”
Friends, the idle brain is the devil's playground.
“无♥耻♥的音乐会抓住你的儿女”
Shameless music that'll grab your son and your daughter
“将他们拖进丛林野兽本能的怀抱”
with the arms of a jungle animal instinct.
“群众躁狂!”
Mass'steria!
“我们有麻烦了,就在河城”
We got trouble. Right here in River City.
“麻烦”
Trouble! Trouble!
马蒂,是你吗?
Matty, is that you?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
马蒂,如果是你 如果你能听到的话,快回家吧
Matty, if it's you, if you can hear me, just come home, all right?
求你快回家
Just please come home.
“他不让我回家!”
He won't let me!
马蒂克莱门茨从管道里跟你说话了?
Matty Clements speaking to you through the pipes?
算了
Just forget it.
那孩子活着的时候都没跟你说过话
And seeing as how you barely said one word to this kid when he was alive
他死后为什么要跟你联♥系♥?
why is it that he's reaching out to you from beyond the grave?
你好,帕蒂 - 你好,玛姬
Hi, Patty. - Hi, Margie.
等一下
Just a sec.
过来
Come here.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
千万别让她朋友听到你说这种话
Making sure none of her friends hear you talking like this
因为你说的话太疯狂了 我也不想用那个词...
because what you're saying is crazy. And I don't mean to use that word.
我没有听错
I don't-- - I know what I heard.
听我说,离暑假只剩两个月了
Listen to me. We've only got two more months till summer.
好好撑过这段时间
Let's just get through them without giving everyone
别再给他们什么话柄议论你了
something new to whisper about you.
议论我还是我们?
About me or about us?
你这话是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
不是我放的
It wasn't me.
你是担心别人会怎么看我
Are you worried about what people will think of me
还是担心帕蒂和其他人 因为我而怎么看你?
or what Patty and all of them will think of you because of me?
天啊,莉莉
Jesus, Lil
我用朋友的身份好心劝你
I'm trying to be your friend
可你有时候真是不知好歹
but sometimes you make it really hard.
泰迪,我就是这个意思
That's my point, Teds.
男人长乳♥头♥一定是有原因的 你想想看
There has to be a reason why men have nipples. Think about it.
可能和人类以前的尾巴和鳃一样
Maybe it's like when we used to have tails and gills
随着进化就没了
and we just evolved out of it.
或者大自然想告诉我们
Or it's nature's way of telling us
如果女人遭遇不测 就轮到我们喂养孩子了
that we're second in line to feed our babies should anything happen to women.
比如外星人把她们抓回了自己的世界
Like aliens taking them back to their world.
到了那一天 我们俩得疯狂地给孩子们喂奶
When that day comes, you and I are gonna be breastfeeding like crazy.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
你听到了多少?
And how much of that did you hear?
我得和你们谈谈
I need to talk to you guys.
和我们谈谈?谈什么?
Talk to us? About what?
他们在缅因州的腌菜罐里 找到她父亲的尸块了?
About how they found her dad's body parts in pickle jars all over Maine?
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表