剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
也就是谋杀
That means murder.
他们怀疑马蒂的爸爸
They thought it could have been Matty's dad.
也可能是流浪汉干的 但他们一直没找到凶手
Could have been a drifter, but they never found anyone.
“根据警方消息来源”
"According to police sources,
“该男孩最后一次露面 是在1月4日的国会电影院”
the boy was last seen the night of January 4th at the Capitol Theater
“目击者是电影院员工的女儿
by the daughter of a theater employee
一个身份不明的12岁女孩”
an unidentified 12-year-old girl."
那是谁?
Who's that?
马蒂克莱门茨?
Matty Clements?
老天爷,滚出去
Jesus Christ, get the hell out of here!
出去!
Get out!
怎么了?我们说什么了?
What? What did we say?
你们知道警♥察♥因为那个男孩 来找过我们多少次吗?
Do you know how many times the police came round about that boy?
想把罪名推给我爸
Trying to fix it on my pops?
你们看的报纸上提到这一点了吗?
Did your newspaper article mention anything about that?
我没仔细看,所以...
I really only skimmed, so--
快走吧!
Just leave!
我们可以去喝杯奶昔了吗?
Can we go get a shake now?
看吧,我就说这是个坏主意
See, I told you guys this was a bad idea,
居然来追一首从下水道里听到的歌♥
chasing a song you heard in the fucking sewers.
你说什么?
What did you say?
是一首歌♥
It was a song.
几天前的一个晚上 我听到马蒂唱过这首歌♥
I heard Matty singing it a couple nights back.
从我浴缸的排水管里传出来的
From the drainpipe in my tub.
你也听到了?
You heard him too?
我不知道那是不是马蒂
I don't know if it was Matty,
但我确实听到 国会电影院地下室的管道里有声音
but I did hear voices in the basement of the Capitol, in the pipes.
有孩子们的笑声、哭声
Kids laughing, crying
呼喊我的名字
, calling my name
他唱的是什么歌♥?
What song was he singing?
市议会继续推进 伐木巨人保罗班扬雕像事宜
新的B-52,G级 他们把你调过来就是为了驾驶它
The new B-52. G-class. They transferred you up here to fly it.
如果你想活着出去 就把规格告诉我们
If you wanna walk out of here alive, you're gonna give us the specs.
速度、里程、飞行高度 负载、武器,全都说出来
Speed, range, flight ceiling, payload, arms, everything.
听清楚了吗?
Understand?
如果你摘掉面罩,我会听得更清楚
I'd understand you better if you took off that mask.
规格,快说
The specs. Now.
这是机密
It's classified.
别以为我是闹着玩的
This isn't a fucking game.
说出规格,否则我数到三就开枪
The specs, or I pull the trigger on the count of three.
一
One.
二
Two.
那你只能开枪了
You're gonna have to pull that trigger.
勒罗伊?李,里面怎么了?
Leroy! - Yo, Lee, what's going on?
开门
Lee, open the door!
勒罗伊!开门!
Open the door! Yo, Lee
勒罗伊,里面怎么了?开门!
what's going on in there? Open the door!
李!开门!
Lee, open the fucking door!
给我滚出去!
Get the fuck out of here!
量他们也不敢留下
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我又救了你一命
Saved your ass again.
去你的,保利
Fuck you, Pauly.
那些人是谁? - 我不知道
Who the fuck were those guys? I don't know.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
我的头发怎么样?
How's my hair?
还是油油的
It's still greasy.
我们到底要去哪里?
So, where the hell are we going?
你们想听我说还是自己看?
You want me to tell you or you want me to show you?
听你说,肯定是听你说
Tell. One hundred percent tell.
马蒂唱的那首歌♥ 出自电影“欢乐音乐妙无穷”
The song Matty was singing comes from the movie The Music Man.
储藏室里应该还有一份录像带
We should have another print up in the storage room.
上映中,“四豪杰”
我们为什么要看这种蠢东西?
And why do we wanna watch this stupid thing?
我讨厌音乐剧
I hate musicals.
因为马蒂可能想告诉我们什么
Because maybe Matty was trying to tell us something.
我的天啊,这里好黑
Holy crap, it's dark in here.
伙计们,这算破门而入吗?
Guys, isn't this breaking and entering?
我们没有“破门”啊 只是进来了,别这么幼稚
We didn't break anything. It's just entering. - Don't be such a baby.
你们别吵了
Guys, stop.
坐下吧
Let's just sit.
等我一下! 我装上“欢乐音乐妙无穷”!
Just a second! Loading up The Music Man!
泰迪,是你吗?
Teds, is that you?
他在哭吗?
Is he crying?
什么?没有啊
What? No.
你们都闭嘴
Shut up, you guys.
莉莉,你没事吧?
Lilly, are you okay?
没事,我只是...
Yeah. No, I'm fine. I'm just...
在想马蒂和发生的一切
...thinking about Matty and what happened,
我在想我还可以怎么做 他当时多么地需要我
and what I could have done different, and-- Well, he needed me.
可我却把他赶走了
And instead, I just sent him away.
然后他就不见了
Then he was gone.
我们还不如你呢
What we did was worse.
如果我们按照约定参加他的生日会
Maybe if we'd been there like we said we would at his birthday
结果就不一样了
maybe things would be different.
这不是任何人的错,知道吗?
It's nobody's fault, okay?
泰迪,这不是你的错 莉莉,这也不是你的错
Teds, it's not your fault. Lilly, it isn't your fault either.
我们愿意来追查真♥相♥就够了 别再自责了,好吗?
We're here now. That's what matters. So just stop it, okay?
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
什么?没有,我没哭
What? No, I'm not crying.
没有人哭
Nobody's crying.
“在一个美妙的夜晚 他们离开台球厅
...with Sen-Sen One fine night They leave the pool hall
,前往军械库舞会”
Heading for the dance At the Arm'ry
“放荡的男人,猩红的女人 还有拉格泰姆,那无♥耻♥的音乐...”
Libertine men And scarlet women And ragtime Shameless music...
“将他们拖进丛林野兽本能的怀抱 群众躁狂”
With the arms Of a jungle animal instinct, mass'steria!
“朋友们 懒惰的大脑是魔鬼的游乐场”
Friends, the idle brain Is the devil's playground
“麻烦!” - “我们有麻烦了!”
Trouble - Oh, we got trouble
“就在河城”
Right here in River City
“大写的T开头,都怪台球”
With a capital T And that rhymes with P - And that stands for "pool"
“都怪台球” - “我们绝对有麻烦了”
We've surely got trouble - We've surely got trouble
就是这首歌♥,我听到的就是这首歌♥
It's the song. That's the song I heard.
“要想办法让孩子们 在放学后也别学坏”
Figure out a way To keep the young ones Moral after school
“我们的子孙后代有麻烦了”
Our children's children Gonna have trouble Trouble, trouble, trouble
“河城的妈妈们注意听 趁现在还来得及”
Mothers of River City Heed that warning Before it's too late...
“...脱口而出某些词语?比如...”
Creeping into his conversation - Words like
“比如‘真带劲’?”
Like "swell"?
“麻烦!”
Trouble, trouble, trouble
“还有‘你♥爸♥也一样’?”
And "so's your old man"?
“麻烦!”
Trouble, trouble, trouble
“朋友们,如果是这样 你们有麻烦了!”
If so, my friends, You got trouble
“我们有麻烦了” - “就在河城”
Oh, we got trouble - Right here in River City
“就在河城”
Right here in River City
“大写的T开头,都怪台球”
#With a capital T And that rhymes with...
马蒂?
Matty?
“我们绝对有麻烦了” - “就在河城”
We've surely got trouble - We've surely got trouble...
等等,怎么回事?
Wait, what? What's going on?
他怎么会在电影里? - 怎么回事?这怎么可能?
How is he in the goddamn movie? What's happening? How is this possible?
他能看见我们吗? - 马蒂!
Can he see us? - Matty!
他听得见吗? - 马蒂!
Is he listening? - Matty!
马蒂!我们在这里!
Matty, we're over here! Matty!
马蒂! - 跟着我们的声音!
Matty! - Hey! - Follow our voices!
马蒂!等等
Matty! Wait.
对!出来,马蒂! - 对,马蒂,继续走!
Yes! Come on, Matty! - Yes! Yes, Matty, that's it!
我们就在这里!继续走! - 马蒂,对!
We're right here! Keep going! Matty, yes!
就是这样! - 太好了!
Yes, that's right! Yes!
就是这样,马蒂!来吧!
Matty, come on!
“莉莉?泰迪?”
Lilly? Teddy?
“菲尔?” - 是我们!
Yeah, it's us!
快来! - 快来!我们救你出来!
Come on! Matty, come on, we're gonna get you out!
“不可能”
No, you won't.
“是你们害我这样的”
You're the reason I'm in here.
“因为你们撒谎了!”
'Cause you lied.
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表