剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
“别指望马尔佐内会再次上当”
“因为他重新站上了击球区”
“准备投球...”
(低空空域)
天啊
My word!
外面是怎么了
What is going on out there?
“下午好 同学们”
Good afternoon, students.
“今天剩余的课全部取消”
Classes have been canceled for the rest of the day.
“高年级生可以回家了 但其他同学”
Upperclassmen are excused, but all other students,
“请到礼堂参加全校集♥会♥”
please report to the auditorium for an all-school assembly.
(德里高中 捕手队主场)
你觉得谁的宝宝会最丑
Who do you think would have the ugliest baby?
伯特龟和尿仔泰迪
Burt the Turtle and Teddy Yurin.
莉莉班布里奇和那个马蒂呢
What about Lilly Bainbridge and that Matty guy?
太恶心了
That's so gross.
我的父母...
My parents...
老师们都去哪了
Where are all the teachers?
安静 同学们 安静
Settle down, students. Settle down.
今天有一份特别的礼物 希望能给你们带来欢乐和惊喜
We have a special treat today designed to entertain and delight.
请允许我介绍一下
Please allow me to introduce
独一无二的跳舞小丑潘尼怀斯
the one and only Pennywise the Dancing Clown!
嗨 孩子们
Hiya, kiddos!
“我闭上双眼时 你们会出现在我梦乡”
? When I close my eyes ?? And I dream of you ?
“我能看到你们漂亮的脸蛋 尝到它们的甜香”
? I see your pretty faces And I taste them too ?
“但是老天啊 我多想哭一场”
? But my, oh my ?? How I wish to cry ?
“告别总是”
? Every time we say good... ?
“那么悲伤”
? ...bye! ?
小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇
第一季第八集
伙计们
Guys.
伙计们
Guys.
(寻人启事)
该死
Shit.
这是学校所有的同学们
It's all the kids from school.
它在耍我们 对吧 它不可能把他们全部抓走
It's messing with us, right? It can't have taken all of them.
去看看就知道了 - 走吧
Only one way to find out. - Let's go.
(潘尼怀斯)
(寻人 朗达钱伯斯)
(寻人 帕特里夏斯坦顿)
那是谁
Who is that?
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
他们不见了
They're gone!
所有人 所有人都不见了...
Everyone. Everyone-- Everyone's gone exc--
天啊 - 是邓利维
Oh my God! - Oh my God!
那是邓利维校长 为什么
It's Dunleavy. No, no. That's Principal Dunleavy. Wh... why?
等等
Wait.
它怎么可能把他们都抓走 怎么会
How can it have taken all of them? How?
伙计们
Guys.
(寻人 威廉汉隆)
不
No. No, no.
它抓走了威尔
It took Will.
抓走 抓到哪里去了
Took him? Took him where?
可能是血迹指引的地方
Probably wherever that leads.
那我们怎么办 - 我们得跟着血迹走
So what do we do? - We have to follow the trail,
我们可以用匕♥首♥保护自己
and we can use the dagger thing to protect ourselves.
我们得尽力营救我们的朋友
I mean, we have to try and save our friend.
我想杀了那个该死的小丑
I wanna kill that fucking clown.
我们走吧
Let's go.
走
Go!
别扭来扭去的
Stop squirming.
我要掉下去了 - 你过来的时候都没掉下去
I'm falling. - You weren't falling on the way over!
伙计们 照这个速度 我们永远也追不上他们
Guys, we're never gonna catch up to them at this rate.
那你有更好的办法吗
Do you have a better idea?
该死
Oh shit!
送奶工
Oh, the milkman.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你不会开车
You don't know how to drive!
你也不会 对吧
Neither do you. I mean, do you?
对 但你只有一只眼睛
No. But you've only got one eye.
没关系 我叔叔迈克有辆卡车
It's fine. My uncle Mike has a truck.
他让你开过吗 - 没有
And he let you drive it? - No.
但我看他开过
But I watched him.
快啊 儿子 快接电♥话♥
Come on, son. Pick up, please.
快他妈接电♥话♥
Pick up the fucking phone.
接电♥话♥啊 威尔 快点
Pick up, Will. Come on.
该死
Shit.
喂
Hello?
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will?
你是谁
Who is this?
“无所畏惧的人怕什么 ”
What scares the man without fear?
是你 - “不对”
You. - Oh, no.
“不对”
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
“是我们”
Us.
“这是什么地方 有人吗 ”
Where am I? Hello?
“有人吗 ” - 威尔
Anybody? - Will.
威尔 我在这里 儿子
Will, I'm-- I'm here, son. Will, I'm here.
“有人吗 拜托 我好害怕” - “你当然害怕了”
Hello? Please, I'm scared. - Oh, yes. You are.
威尔 别怕 我就在这里
Will, don't be scared. Listen, I'm-- I'm here.
告诉我你在哪里 好吗 儿子
You just need to tell me where you are. Okay, son?
告诉我...
Tell me.
喂
Hello?
威尔
Will!
威尔 - “回车上去吧 威尔小子”
Will! - Back in the wagon for Willie boy!
“我得让他保持新鲜风味”
Gotta keep him nice and fresh.
听着 拜托 - “黑肉的滋味更香甜”
Listen, please. - The dark meat tastes twice as sweet!
别碰我儿子
Don't put your hands on my son!
别碰我儿子 听到了吗
Don't touch my son, you hear me?
我要把你的心脏挖出来
I'll rip your fucking heart out!
别碰我的...
Don't touch my--
喂
Hello?
威尔
Will!
离我远点
Leave me alone.
迪克 迪克 开门
Dick! Dick, open up!
迪克
Dick!
迪克
Dick!
“动手吧 迪克”
Do it, Dick!
迪克 开门 我听见你在里面了
Dick, open up. I can hear you.
你再不开门 我要来硬的了
This is your last chance!
“加入我们”
Join us!
“迪克” - “动手”
Do it! - Do it!
我要进来了
I am coming in!
不 不要
No. No, don't. Don't. Don't. Don't.
不要 - 这是怎么回事
Don't. Don't. - What the hell is going on?
迪克 你在干什么 - 我实在受不了了
Dick, what are you doing? - I can't take it no more.
好 听我说 兄弟 - 它们不肯...
Okay, but listen to me, brother. - They won't...
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你们闭嘴
You shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们没时间管它们了 兄弟
Dick, we don't have time for this, brother.
迪克 我需要你 - 退后
Dick, I need you. - Back up!
别激动 兄弟 - 不
Easy, brother. - No!
别激动 - 是你干的
Easy. - You did this.
是你干的
You did it.
你说什么 - 你把我的脑子搞得一团糟
I'm sorry. - You got my mind all fucked up.
对不起 你得听我说
I'm sorry. I just-- I need you to listen to me.
现在没有别的办法了 兄弟
And now? There ain't no other way, brother.
你得听我说 - 没有别的办法了
I need you to listen to me. - There ain't no other way.
迪克 求你了 它抓走了威尔
Dick, please! Please, it's got Will!
它抓走了威尔
It's got Will!
它抓了我儿子 我不知道在哪里
It's got my boy, and I don't know where.
我不知道他在哪儿
I don't know where he is.
所以我请求...
So I'm... I'm ask--
我求你
I'm begging you.
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表