剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Now,
我要睡了
I'm going to sleep.
什么
What?
别担心
Don't you worry.
我会回来的
I'll come back.
不 - 我每次都会回来
No, no, no. - I always do.
不 - 是的
No.
不 别离开我 求你了 别走
No, don't leave me. Please. No.
别抛弃我
Don't abandon me.
你不是他
You're not him.
你是谁
Who are you?
怎么 我是你的跳舞爸爸潘尼怀斯啊
Why, I'm Pennywise, your dancing daddy.
你不是我父亲
You are not my father.
我是 - 你把他怎么了
Yes, I am. - What have you done with him?
我...
Oh, I...
我把他吃了
I ate him.
但他还活在我体内 - 不
Oh, but he still lives inside of me! - No!
真的
Yes, he does!
我此刻就能感受到他的存在
Why, I... I can feel him right now, yes.
别说了 闭嘴 - 他在向他的宝贝女儿求救
Shut up! Stop. - He's reaching out... for his baby girl.
别说了 闭嘴
Stop it! Shut up!
闭嘴 别说了
Shut up! Stop it!
闭嘴
Shut up!
到爸爸这里来
Come to Papa.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
你没事吧 来 亲爱的
Hey, hey. Are you okay? Come on, dear. Are you alright?
来 小心点
Come on, careful.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
等等
Wait, wait.
好了 我没事 走吧
All right, I'm good. Go.
威尔
Will!
儿子
Son.
天啊
Oh my God.
儿子 你差点害死自己
Son. Son, you could have gotten yourself killed.
我知道 对不起
I know. I-- I'm sorry.
你受伤了吗 - 我没事 哈洛伦先生救了我们
Are you hurt? - I'm okay. Mr. Hallorann, he got us out.
哈洛伦 - 汉隆
Hallorann? - Hanlon!
你先撑着点 我马上回来 好吗
You all just hold tight. I'll be right back, okay?
我爸爸
My dad.
在林子里 - 好
The woods. - Okay.
没事了 是我 伙计
It's okay. It's okay. It's just me. It's okay. It's all right.
勒罗伊 - 对
Leroy? Leroy? - It's all right. Yeah. Yes.
你还好吗 - 不好
You all right? - No.
不好
No.
我无奈之下跟其中一个死人说了话
Uh, I had to talk to one of 'em.
我也没办法
I had to.
有噪音
The noise.
噪音
噪音
The noise.
怎么回事
What's happening?
- 我要它公之于众 - 我们怎么了
疼死了 - 跟你说话
It hurts like hell. - Talking to you.
看看我们的营地 兄弟 他们对我们做了什么 他们...
Look at our kind, brother. What'd they do to us?
你得拨乱反正
Gotta make it right.
爸爸 - 宝贝
Dad. - Baby.
我们觉得应该把他藏在这里等你过来
We thought we should hide him here just till you got here.
格罗根先生 你受伤了吗
Are you hurt, Mr. Grogan?
没有 我活下来了
No, I made it.
我更担心那些没活下来的人
I'm just more worried about the ones that didn't.
我们得把他送出去
We gotta get him out of here.
如果爸爸看到呢 - 他已经知道了
What if Dad sees? - He knows.
真的吗
Really?
格罗根先生 如果你不介意的话 把你的衣服给我
Give me your clothes, Mr. Grogan. If you don't mind.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们得帮帮他
We need to help him.
把他和我们送回基地就是帮他了
We can help him by getting his ass and ours back to base.
那东西还在外面
That... thing is still out here,
我可不想在这里等... - 它已经不在这里了
and I'm not inclined to wait around to find-- - It ain't here no more.
你说什么 一等兵 - 它已经不在这里了
What'd you say, Airman? - Ain't here no more.
对
我以前总能感觉到它的存在 但现在就像...
I could always feel it before, but now it's like...
就像一盏灯熄灭了 就像...
It's like a light went out. It's like, uh...
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的睡着了
Like this son of a bitch just went to sleep.
不管它有没有睡着 上将都想见我们
Asleep or not, the general's gonna wanna see us.
有17名士兵和更多平民死亡 圣柱依然下落不明
Seventeen dead airmen, more civilians, not a goddamn clue where the pillars are.
我们完蛋了 少校 - 知道了 上校
We are fucked, Major! - Okay, Colonel. Okay.
不 我们可能还有救
No, no, maybe not.
我能找到其中一根圣柱
I can help us find one of them pillars.
什么 - 是的
What? - Yeah.
怎么找
How?
我在那个原住民小子的脑袋里见过
In that Indian kid's head, I saw it.
他们把一根圣柱放在了 他们的战争首领死去的地方
They put one of them pillars where their war chief died.
我不知道具体在哪里 但现在...
I didn't know exactly where, but now...
我们跟着她走就行了
Now we just gotta follow her.
跟着谁
Follow who?
她
Her...
汉克怎么办
What do we do about Hank?
我不知道 宝贝 我们会有办法的
I don't know, babe. I'll think of something.
也许你应该先带他回家
But for now, maybe you should take him back to the house.
我们家 - 对
Our house? - Yes.
德里镇吗 - 对
Derry? - Yes.
没人会去那里找他 - 那个东西...
No one's going to look for him there. - That thing--
迪克认为那个东西睡着了
Dick seems to think that this thing is asleep,
类似冬眠什么的 - 冬眠
or hibernating, or something. - Hibernating?
不管是什么原因... - 制♥造♥这场悲剧的人必须付出代价
Whatever the reason. - Leroy, whoever did this needs to pay.
那不是我们的工作 夏洛特 - 你怎么能这么冷静
That's not our job though, Charlotte. - How are you so calm?
我们的工作只是保护... - 有人死了 我们儿子看到了尸体
It's not our job. Other than protect-- All we can do-- - People died. Our son saw dead bodies, Leroy.
这次任务结束后 我们就远离这个地方和这一切
After this mission, this place, all of this, it's done.
我们带着家人 离开这个镇子 到安全的地方去
And we take our family and get out of this town to safety.
最糟糕的已经过去了
The worst of all this shit is behind us.
我向你保证
I promise you.
“早上好 德里镇 现在是早上7点15分 新闻时间”
Good morning, Derry. It's 7:15 a.m. and this is the news you can use.
“陆续收到的报道称”
Reports have begun filing in
“城郊一个被消防部门发言人 鲍勃麦考密克称之为”
about an electrical fire that broke out overnight at what fire department spokesman Bob McCormick
“‘非法黑人地下酒吧’的场所”
described as "an illegal colored speakeasy"
“于昨夜突发电气火灾”
on the outskirts of town.
“大火夺去了数十人的生命”
The blaze claimed scores of lives.
“其中包括黑人顾客...”
among them, the Negro patrons responsible...
莉莉 你的早餐都没吃
Lilly, you've barely touched your breakfast.
“...以及赶来帮忙救治伤者的市民”
...along with several citizens who showed up to help treat the wounded.
“比如深受喜爱的本地屠夫 斯坦利克什”
Including beloved local butcher Stanley Kersh.
(关门)
“德里警方还报告称 在现场尸体中发现了”
Derry police also reported including amongst the remains
“臭名昭著的在逃儿童杀手 汉克格罗根被烧焦的尸体”
the charred body of notorious fugitive child killer Hank Grogan.
“好样的 警♥察♥兄弟 ”
Way to go, boys in blue.
“安息吧 斯坦利”
And rest in peace, Stanley.
(汉克格罗根 死亡)
“没有人比你更会切里脊肉了”
No one could filet a tenderloin quite like you.
“现在由弗兰克为您带来天气预报”
Now here's Frank with the weather.
预兆事件已经结束了
The Augury has passed.
它的进食周期完成了
Its feeding cycle is complete.
它睡着了
It sleeps.
黑点俱乐部死了多少人
How many died at the Black Spot?
他们还在清点人数 但验尸官说...
Reports are still coming in, but according to the coroner,
是23人
23.
整个周期死了多少孩子
And how many children for the-- for the full cycle?
17个
Seventeen.
17个年轻的灵魂
Seventeen young souls.
那么多人 我们却无能为力 只能眼睁睁地看着
All those people. And not a damn thing we can do about it but watch.
这是不对的
It feels wrong.
我们已经在竭力帮助尽可能多的人了
We do as much as we can for as many as we can.
关注那些幸存者吧
Focus on the lives saved.
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表