剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
The clown.
我们单独在雾里的时候
When we were alone in the fog.
什么意思
What do you mean?
它说我会有一个儿子
He said I'm gonna have a son.
他和他的朋友们...
And that he and his friends...
会在未来杀死它
that they kill him in the future.
什么
What?
所以它才想杀了我
That's why he wanted to kill me.
它说对它来说 过去 现在和未来没有区别
He said, to him, the past, present, and future are all the same.
它的死亡就是它的出生
And that his death was actually his birth.
它那么说可能只是为了吓你
He was probably just saying all that to scare you.
但如果不是呢
But what if he wasn't?
如果它的时间观念和我们不一样呢
What if he does see time differently?
如果它能逆流呢
What if he can go backwards?
你是说回到过去吗
You mean to the past?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但如果它试图回到过去
but what if he tries to go back
在我们出生前杀死那个时代的人呢
and kill someone from the time before we were born,
比如我们的父母
like our parents?
我想...
I guess...
那只能靠别人去战斗了
it'll be someone else's fight.
是啊
I guess.
威尔 我看着表呢
Will! I'm looking at the time.
说好的五分钟
You said five minutes!
我来了 妈妈
I'm coming, Mom.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
少校
Major.
我只是过来道别的
Just stopping by to say au revoir.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
全身都疼
Everything hurts.
但那个什么根 天啊
But whatever that root was... Whew, boy! Sh--
让那些声音安静下来了
It quieted those voices down real good.
希望能一直如此
Hopefully forever.
你今晚就走 - 对
You leaving tonight? - Yeah.
先坐大巴去波士顿 再乘明早的飞机去伦敦
Bus to Boston, plane to London in the a.m.
我有个老朋友在那边开酒店
Got an old buddy back there who owns a hotel,
想让我去他餐厅里做菜
wants to give me a shot cooking in a restaurant.
好啊 飞黄腾达了
Okay, fancy stuff.
听着 如果你在外面遇到麻烦
Well, listen, if you run into any trouble out there,
你知道可以联♥系♥谁
you know who you can call.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you.
我应该能应付得来
I think I'll manage.
一家酒店能有多麻烦
I mean, how much trouble can a hotel be?
保持联络 好吗
You keep in touch, all right?
我要知道威尔和小夏的最新消息
I need updates on Will and Char.
我以为你不在乎
I thought you didn't care.
别告诉任何人
Well, don't tell nobody.
你最好让娜塔莉伍德女士 和格罗根女士坐后排
You might wanna put Miss Natalie Wood in the back seat with Miss Grogan.
路上要很久的
It's a long drive now.
没错
I mean, that's right.
这是最后一箱吗 好
Is that the last one? All right.
好了
All right.
到了圣斯蒂芬 你知道应该去找谁
Now, you know when you get to crossing St. Stephen who to look for.
罗斯的朋友会帮你的
Rosa's friends will make it easy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切 - 不必客气
For everything. - Of course. Of course.
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. Mm-hmm. - Thank you. You're welcome.
光荣退役了
So honorable discharge, huh?
我乖乖闭嘴 他们就让我退役了
I keep my mouth shut, and they let me walk away.
嗯
Yeah.
我一直在过军旅生涯 但我和家人的遭遇...
You know, the military has always been my life, but what happened to me and my family,
我已经没有信心了
I don't have faith in it.
那你就是盯着他们的完美人选
Kind of makes you the perfect person to keep an eye on 'em.
什么意思 - 你和夏洛特
What do you mean? - You and Charlotte.
我想邀请你们俩加入我们
I would like for both of you to join us.
确保你的老朋友或者其他任何人
Make sure that your old friends, or anybody else for that matter,
永远别去打开那个笼子
never tries to reopen that cage.
还会有其他人来这里
Others will come.
这并非故事的结局
This isn't the end of the story.
而且我已经决定卖♥♥掉农场和房♥子了
And I've decided to sell the farm, the house.
没有塔尼尔 我承受不住 明白吗
It's just... just too much without Taniel, you know?
我知道这个要求很过分
I know it's a lot to ask,
但你们两个真的能帮上大忙
but you two could really do some good around here.
而且那东西要27年后才会再醒来
Besides, it'll be 27 years before that thing wakes up again.
听着 罗斯
Listen, Rose,
我们很荣幸接到邀请 但我想我和我的家人
we're honored, but... I think me and my family,
已经受够了德里镇
we've had enough of Derry.
对吧
Right?
对
Right.
我理解
I understand.
真的
Really.
我确信是你扔的臭弹
I could have sworn that you threw that stink bomb
因为那实在太臭了 - 我说了 那是星尘
'cause it smelled so bad. - I told you, it was the stardust.
你知道他们是怎么说德里的
You know what they say about Derry.
一旦离开 你就会忘记这里
Once you leave, you forget.
这是好事 对吧
That's good, right?
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
忘记这里
To forget?
不是
No.
今年发生的某些事 忘了就忘了
There's some parts of this year I wouldn't mind forgetting.
但我不想忘记你
Not the you part, of course.
但谁也改变不了这个规律
You know, I guess if that's how it works, that's how it works.
也许在某种程度上 这是一种...
So maybe in some way, it's something--
我会记住这个的
I'm gonna remember that.
孩子们
Kids.
好了
All right.
出发吧
Let's go.
小夏 怎么了
Charlotte. What's wrong?
我只是...我在想罗斯的提议
Uh, I'm just... I'm thinking about Rose's offer.
真的吗
You serious?
我们一开始就是这样惹上麻烦的
I mean, this is how we got into this mess in the first place.
你和我都四处征战
I mean, you going off on your crusades and me on mine.
我以为我们受够了 该放弃那些蠢任务了
I thought we were done with that. No more damn fool missions.
是啊
Yeah.
但也许下一个蠢任务 需要我们一起执行呢
But maybe the next damn fool mission needs to be together.
威尔
Will.
你愿意留下来吗
How would you feel if we stuck around?
我需要一支笔
I need a pen.
更重要的是...
More importantly...
你愿意帮我放羊吗 - 我不和羊打交道
you gonna help me with those sheep? - Oh, I don't fool with no sheep.
我都不用去摸羊
I don't need to touch no sheep.
你在农场长大的 你知道怎么放羊
You grew up on a farm. You know what to do.
我们可能会定居下来 - 别烦我 汉隆先生
We might be settling. - Leave me alone, Mr. Hanlon.
“亲爱的罗妮 离开这里的人会忘记一切 对吧 ”
Dear Ronnie. We leave, we forget, right?
“没想到我要留下了 所以我可能不用忘记了”
Well, turns out I'm staying. So maybe I don't have to.
“说不定只要我经常给你写信 你也不用忘记”
And maybe if I write to you enough, you won't have to either.
(感谢访问缅因州德里镇)
(欢迎下次再来 )
(伐木巨人保罗班扬的出生地)
片名:小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇
(第一章)
救救我 快救救我
Help me! Help me, please! Help me!
这是什么地方 有狼群
Where am I? The... The wolves!
这是哪里 狼群在看我
Where am I? The wolves.
它们在盯着我看 别让它们看我 求你了
They're looking at me. They're staring at me. Don't let them-- Don't let them look at me. Please! Please!
克什太太 别激动 - 求你了 别无视我的话
Mrs. Kersh, please. - Do not ignore me!
听我说
Listen to me!
它们杀了我父亲 我知道是它们干的
They killed my father. I know they killed my father.
我看到那块手帕了 求你们
I saw the handkerchief. Please!
求你们
Please.
我父亲...
My father...
喜欢唱歌♥
liked to sing.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表