剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
(刺柏山疯人院)
(1935年)
我不想去
I don't want to go.
下面没什么可害怕的
Oh, there's nothing to be afraid of down there.
来吧
Come on.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, dear?
梅布尔
Mabel.
梅布尔...
So, Mabel...
这就是小丑约你见面的地方吗
this is where the clown told you to meet him?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
没关系的 宝贝 只是个气球罢了
It's okay. Sweetheart, it's okay. It's just a balloon.
小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇
小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇
第一季第六集
“卧倒并掩护 孩子们”
Duck and cover, kiddos.
你不知道的是我差点在下面杀了你
What you don't understand is, I could have killed you down there.
结果我最好的朋友挺身而出 变成了一盒骨灰
But instead, I had to send my best friend home in a box.
这都是因为你不听我的话
Because you disobeyed me.
爸 这么说不公平 你知道是什么杀死了保利叔叔
Come on, Dad. That's not fair. You know what killed Uncle Pauly.
我只知道我有个毫无理智的儿子
What I know is I have a son that has no goddamn sense.
好了 勒罗伊 - 夏洛特 对不起
Okay, Leroy. - Charlotte, I'm sorry.
你别插手这件事 你当时不在场
You have to stay out of this. You were not there.
那东西会变换模样
This thing could change its shape.
它能看见我脑袋里在想什么
Like, it could see inside my head.
这怎么可能 李 - 我不知道
How is that possible, Lee? - I don't know.
但我知道这不是心理游戏
But I do know these weren't mind games.
这是真的 千真万确
This was real. This was solid.
它杀死了训练有素的士兵 - 爸 我知道它的本事
It killed trained soldiers. - Dad, I know what it can do.
它在追杀我们 不会罢休的 - 你待在这里就没事
It's come after us a bunch of times, and it's not gonna stop. - Well, it can't touch you out here.
这已经是德里郊外了
Outside of Derry.
所以从现在起 没有我的允许 你不能离开你的房♥间
So, from now on, you don't leave your room without my permission.
明白吗
Do you understand?
不明白
No.
宝贝 听爸爸的话
Baby, mind your daddy now.
不 你经常教育我 男人不应该逃避麻烦
No! You always told me that a man should never hide from trouble.
生命的意义在于 结交的朋友和承担的风险
That what makes life count are the friends you make and the risks you take.
我现在有朋友了 爸爸 他们需要我
Well, I've got friends now, Dad. I've got friends and they need me,
我得像你一样为他们挺身而出
and I'm gonna be there for them, just like you would.
你不是我
You are not me.
对 我知道我不是你 因为我永远不会让我的朋友死
Yeah, I know that. I know I'm not you 'cause I would never let my friends die.
勒罗伊
Leroy!
对不起 儿子 - 你也被影响了
I'm sorry, son. - It's gotten to you too.
你被它影响了 - 不
It's gotten to your head. - No.
过来 儿子 - 离我远点
Come here, son. - Get away from me!
(德里空军基地)
(寻人启事)
(寻人启事 琳恩琼斯)
(寻人启事 西奥多尤里斯)
(通缉 汉克格罗根)
(通缉 汉克格罗根)
那是什么
What is that?
小丑追我的时候 它就在水底
It was under the water when the clown was coming after me.
这东西突然开始发光 它看它的眼神...
It started to glow, and... and he looked at it almost like...
好像很害怕
like he was afraid.
害怕
Afraid?
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
它突然开始往后退 然后...
Then he backed away and just...
消失了
disappeared.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
我拿着给你看
I'll hold it.
好
Fine.
看起来像象形文字 - 我以为是埃及文
They look like hieroglyphs. - I thought those were Egyptian.
所有古代文明都有象形文字
All ancient civilizations have hieroglyphs.
这是个希腊词
It's a Greek word.
没错
Exactly.
不管它是什么 如果这东西害怕它
Whatever it is, if this thing is scared of it,
说不定我们可以用它当武器
maybe we can use it.
我们回到下面去
We go back down there,
大家联手...
all of us together,
杀了它
and we kill it.
你真的以为我们会听你的
You really expect us to listen to you?
一开始就是你把我们拖下去的
You're the one who dragged us down there in the first damn place.
我们差点死掉
We almost died.
现在你还要我们回去
And now you want us to go back?
你果然疯了
You are crazy.
你说我什么
What did you call me?
莉莉 把它... - 别碰它
Lilly? Just give it-- - Don't touch it!
你以为我想这样吗
You think I wanted this?
如果时光倒流 我一开始就不会去你家
If I could go back, I'd never have gone to your house in the first place.
你在隔间里 你没看见
You were up in the booth. You didn't see.
只有我活着逃出了电影院
I was the only one who made it out of that theater.
而马蒂回来告诉我们 菲尔有可能还活着...
And for Matty to come back and tell us there was a chance that Phil was still alive?
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
如果那天你没来我家 他们说不定还活着呢
If you hadn't come to my house that day, they probably would still be alive.
警♥察♥也不会像猎杀动物一样 追杀我爸爸
And the cops wouldn't be hunting my daddy like some kind of animal.
我只是想帮你
All I wanted was to help you.
结果却成了这样
A lot of good it did.
我真后悔这么做 - 好了...
I wish I never tried. - Guys--
我真后悔认识你 莉莉班布里奇
And I wish I'd never met you, Lilly Bainbridge!
你们看不出来吗
Can't you see?
这就是它的目的 让我们反♥目♥成仇
This is what it wants! To turn us against each other.
他们就不该让你离开刺柏山
They should have never let you out of Juniper Hill!
我去看看她
I'll go make sure she's okay.
她不是那个意思 - 别说了
She didn't mean that. - Don't.
别来烦我
Just... Just leave me alone.
哈洛伦
Hallorann?
你去哪了 - 不能告诉你
Where you been? - Can't tell you.
好吧 这地方看起来不错吧
Okay. Place looks good, huh?
我们明晚要搞点活动
Yeah, we're gonna get something going later tomorrow night,
请几位女士过来 放点音乐...
bring some ladies, some music,
让这里焕然一新 - 对 一定会很好玩
break this place in. - Yeah, it's gonna be a real good time.
该死
Shit.
你需要这个吗
You need this?
太需要了
More than you know.
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
该死的冰盒漏水了 需要换一个
Fuckin' ice box leakin'. Need to replace that.
地板烂了
Floorboard is rottin'.
我要喝完这瓶啤酒 然后去后面打个盹
I'm gonna polish off this bottle of Pap, catch myself a couple Z's in the back.
不行
Y-- You can't.
我们得谈谈
We got something we gotta talk about.
说吧 - 你能相信她吗
Tell me. - Can you believe her?
好像她非要害死我们某个人才罢休
It's like she won't stop until one of us is dead.
我们好不容易才逃出来 她又想把我们送到那东西面前
We barely made it out of those tunnels alive, and now she's trying to serve us up to that thing again?
她的脑子肯定有问题
She must have snapped her cap!
你同意我的看法 对吧
You agree with me, right?
对 没错
Yeah. Definitely.
你觉得我太过分了吗
You think I went too far?
我是说...
I mean...
可能是有一点 但是...
Maybe I did, but...
我只是厌倦了
I'm just tired.
厌倦了担惊受怕的感觉
I'm tired of being scared.
我知道
I know.
我也是
Me too.
威廉杜瓦汉隆
William Dubois Hanlon?
你这不听话的臭小子 给我滚上车
Get your disobedient behind in this car right now.
杜瓦
Dubois?
你也上车 小姐 - 我 为什么
You too, little miss. - Me? Why?
你们都觉得自己长大了
Y'all think y'all grown?
该死 你是...那是我想的那个人吗
Oh shit. Are you-- Is that who the fuck I think that is?
城里到处都是他的通缉令 雷吉
Yeah, but-- They got posters of the man all over town, Reggie.
还有赏金什么的
They got-- got rewards for this man and everything.
不 - 拜托 我...拜托
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please, I-- I-- Please. - No, no, no. No. No!
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表