剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
看到了吗? 我就说那个空军基地有怪事
See, I told you there was weird shit going on over at the airbase!
他们制♥造♥了一个巨大的变种婴儿!
They made a giant fucking mutant baby!
大伙,快走!
Guys, come on!
快走!
Go! Go!
苏茜!
Susie!
莉莉!
Lilly!
把手给我!
Give me your hand.
小丑回魂
欢迎来到
德里镇
格罗根,是吧?
So, Grogan, huh?
局长确定就是他
Chief's pretty sure.
他是电影院的放映员...
The projectionist in the movie theater...
笨手笨脚的那个
with the candlestick.
小菲利马尔金和我儿子是同学
Little Philly Malkin went to school with my boy.
放尊重点
Show some respect.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得他把他们怎么了? 到处都是血,但没有尸体
And what do you think he did to 'em? A lot of blood, no bodies?
我怎么知道?
How the hell should I know?
说不定是吃了
Maybe he ate 'em.
但是那些父母真可怜啊
Those poor parents, though.
这就是个该死的悲剧
It's a goddamn tragedy is what it is.
该死的变♥态♥
Sick bastard.
他们还在外面
They're still out there.
他们不会走的
Well, they gon' stay out there
除非找到那些孩子 或者设法把罪名推给我
till they either find those kids or figure out how to pin this on me.
我跟他们说过了,那些丑事发生时
I told 'em you were nowhere near
你根本不在电影院附近
that theater when all that ugliness happened.
我还说你陪我看完 “安迪格里菲斯秀”就睡了
Told 'em you were here, in bed, after watching The Andy Griffith with me.
我叫他们尽管来问你
Told 'em they could ask you all about it.
你觉得他们会相信 我妈提供的不在场证明吗?
And you think they gon' take my momma's word for an alibi?
他们就是想恐吓我们
They're trying to intimidate us is what.
逼你承认你没干过的事
Make you confess to something you didn't do.
去他们的!
Well, fuck 'em!
冷静点,妈,罗妮还在睡觉呢
Calm down, Momma. You know Ronnie's still sleeping.
她一开始就不该让那些孩子进电影院
And she shouldn't have let those kids in in the first damn place.
他们只是想搞清楚 克莱门茨家那小子怎么了
They were just trying to figure out what happened to that Clements boy.
没别的
That's all.
这都不是她的错 - 都怪你
None of this is her fault. - It's your fault.
天天让她看那些好莱坞电影
Filling her head full of Hollywood nonsense,
还当自己是诺拉查尔斯了 彻底忘了这个世界的真面目
thinking she Nora Charles or some such till she forget how the world really is.
她很安全,妈妈
She's safe, Momma.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
下周你必须送她回学校
You're going to send that girl back to school next week.
如果她想走出这镇子,就得接受教育
She need that education if she ever going to get the hell out of this town.
妈,孩子失踪后,大家都盯着我们
Momma, kids missing, people watching us
他们在你我背后窃窃私语
Mwhispering behind my back, your back
我们谁都躲不过去
our backs.
你要是以为我会让罗妮离开我的视线
If you think I'm lettin' Ronnie out of my sight,
那你就错得离谱了
you got another thing coming.
你不能护她一辈子
You can't protect that girl forever.
到了周一,她得昂首挺胸地走进学校
Now come Monday, she gon' march into that school with her head held high.
罗妮,别跟我躲猫猫 我知道你在那里
Ronnie, don't play with me now. I know you're there.
维罗妮卡格罗根
Veronica Grogan.
他们真打算把罪名安在你身上 然后把你抓走吗?
Are they really gonna try and pin this on you - and take you away?
不会的,宝贝
No. No, baby. No.
我都听见了,你说... - 我知道我说了什么
I heard, you said-- - I know... I know what I said.
那是大人说着玩的 - 过来
That's just grown folks talking. - Come on.
我不会有事的
Nothing's gonna happen to me.
一切都好,听到了吗?
Everything will be okay. You hear me?
山姆库克
他来了 - 爸爸!
There he is. - Dad!
让我试试你的手劲儿
Let me see the grip.
你就这点本事吗? - 我怕你受不了
Yeah, that's the best you got? - That you can handle.
是吗?好吧
It's like that. Okay.
来抱一个吧
There you go.
你好吗?
How you doing?
我想看看我的房♥间 - 在楼上
I wanna see my room. - Upstairs.
我在门廊上等你两个小时了
You know I've been waiting on this porch for you for two hours.
两个小时,对
Two hours, yeah.
我们一点都没有超速
Well, we kept it well below the speed limit.
嘿,亲爱的 - 嘿
Hey, baby. - Hey.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我在基地出了点小事故,撞到了手臂
I had a little mishap on base and it banged me up a little bit.
不是吧,严重吗?
Oh, no. Bad?
死不了的
I'll live.
你觉得这里怎么样?
What you think?
更宽敞了 - 非常好
It's more space. - It's very nice.
对,这个社区很安静
Hey, yeah, quiet neighborhood. Yeah?
对吧 - 很漂亮
All right. Yeah. - It's beautiful.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你确定我们住这儿没问题吗?
You sure we're... we're good here?
谁敢有意见,可以去找肯尼迪
If anybody's got a problem with it, they can take it up with JFK.
天...
Oh my...
这东西太酷了!
This thing is amazing.
看啊
Would you look at that!
我在镇上找到一家不错的二手店
Yeah, I found a nice little secondhand shop downtown.
店主给我打了折 - 我想要的就是这种
Owner cut me a deal. - It's the exact kind I wanted.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
你觉得你老爸 连自己的孩子都不了解吗?
You think your old man doesn't know his own kid?
你上次送我的礼物是领带
Well, last present you got me was a tie.
威尔,你明明说你喜欢那条领带的
Will, you said you loved that tie.
是啊,但不能用领带来看木星
Yeah, well, you can't see Jupiter with a tie.
飞行员在必要时会用行星来导航
You know, when we need to, pilots, we use planets to help us navigate.
所以我们会在驾驶舱放一个装置 以防发生故障
So we keep a device inside of the cockpit in case of a malfunction.
六分仪,对吗? - 完全正确
A sextant, right? - That's exactly right.
我的小领航员
My little navigator.
晚上看得更清楚,但是现在...
Be better at night, but in the meantime,
我们可以用这个监视邻居
maybe we could use this to spy on the neighbors.
这么做不好吧
I don't think we should do that.
确实不太好
Yeah, prob-- probably not.
我只是开个玩笑
It was just a joke.
能给我看看吗? - 当然,随便玩
Can I? - Yeah, sure, please. Yeah.
里面有一面镜子,其实是两面镜子
It's got a mirror inside. Two mirrors, actually.
一面镜子收集光线...
You know, you have one mirror to collect the light, and--
另一面镜子放大光线
And one that magnifies it.
没错,儿子
That's right, son.
我可不想出汗弄脏这身好衣服
I'm not about to sweat out my silky press.
这次搬家太仓促了
We were moving in such a haste.
没有夏洛特头巾 夏洛特是不会睡觉的
You know Charlotte's not going to bed without Charlotte's headscarf.
我明天会整理好的
I'm going to get organized tomorrow.
送望远镜是个好主意,宝贝,谢谢你
That was a good call on the telescope, baby. Thank you.
我觉得儿子才不需要
Figured the last thing that boy needed
你再送他一个用来压纸的棒球呢
was another baseball he was going to use as a paperweight.
我像他这么大时 愿意用一颗肾换一只棒球手套
His age, I'd have given a kidney for a proper mitt.
他又不是你,对吧?
Well, he isn't you. Now is he?
我怕他聪明反被聪明误
He's too smart for his own good. That's what he is.
他只是想给你留个好印象
He's just trying to impress you.
疼吗?
That hurt?
疼的反义词是什么?
What's the exact opposite of hurt?
我不喜欢跟你分开
I do not like being apart.
分什么拆?
A part of what?
德里高中
宵禁中 天黑前回家
是迪恩吗? - 不是
Is it Dean? - No.
是历史课的科尔吗?
Is it Cole from history?
大家好 - 伊莲,快告诉我们吧
Hi, guys. - Come on, Elaine. Just tell us.
什么?告诉我们什么?
What? Tell us what?
我们保证不会告诉任何人 - 什么事啊?
We promise we won't tell anyone. About what?
你们别问了,我不会说的
You guys can just stop asking, 'cause I'm not gonna tell you.
不说什么? - 我们是你最好的朋友
What are you not telling? - We're your best friends.
不管你暗恋谁,你都得告诉我们
Whoever it is you have this crush on, you have an obligation to tell us
这样我们才能替你高兴
so we can be happy for you.
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表