剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
出示证件
IDs.
你们怎么在外面?
What are you fellas doing out?
基地封锁了
Base is on lockdown.
未经允许,任何人不得进出
Nobody's allowed on or off without special permission.
我们都接受过问话,没有嫌疑
Yeah, well, we've all been questioned and cleared.
你们谁都不许动,我去请示值日军官
Don't move. Any of you. We'll let the OD sort this out.
你能告诉他们迪克哈洛伦在这里吗?
Okay, but you be sure to let him know Dick Hallorann's out here.
我有些特权 - 才怪
Got myself some special privileges. - My ass.
老实待在那里
Stay right over there.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
我是南门的三♥级♥军士长迪弗斯
Master Sergeant Deavers down here at the south gate.
这里有三个溜出基地喝醉了的二等兵 需要您派人过来
I got three drunk airmen here, snuck off base. Need you to send someone.
其中一个叫哈洛伦
Guy named Hallorann.
没错 - “迪克哈洛伦?”
That's right. - Dick Hallorann?
迪克,对
Dick, yeah.
“军士长,你喜欢自己的工作吗”?
Do you like your job, Master Sergeant?
喜欢,长官
Yes, sir.
我会的,长官
I will, sir.
你们可以进去了
You're clear.
直接去宿舍吧
Straight to quarters.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
绝密间谍任务?
Super-secret spy mission.
看来你不是在开玩笑啊?
You weren't kidding, were you?
他们让你干什么了,哈洛伦?
What the hell they got you doing, Hallorann?
你的脸色不太好,哈洛伦
Looking a little green around the gills there, Hallorann.
没什么事,长官
No complaints, sir.
可我有事
Well, I've got one.
这是几个月来第四个挖掘点
This is the fourth dig site in as many months.
我受够了拖着疲惫的身体 到林子里去找破烂
I'm getting tired of dragging my ass out into the middle of the woods for scraps.
你所谓的天赋或许能糊弄这里的人
You might be fooling some of the people around here with these so-called gifts of yours
但我只看到美国政♥府♥不停地付出
but the only gifts I see are the ones that the U.S. government feels fit to bestow upon you
你却没给出任何回报
with nothing to show for it in return.
你想故意拖延时间?
Maybe you're dragging things out a bit, huh?
我看你太享受那些特权了
Enjoying those special privileges a little too much?
我可以立马免了你的特权
We can fix that real quick.
就快找到了
We're close.
我能感觉到
We're close. I can feel it.
最好如此
You better hope so.
这些豆子真恶心
These beans taste disgusting.
像是老鼠蛋蛋
Tastes like rats' balls.
得了吧,还不如那个呢
No way, it's worse than that.
这味道像邓利维校长的屁♥股♥
Tastes like Principal Dunleavy's butt.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
嘿,怎么了?
Hey, what's wrong?
那个东西,它回来了
That thing. It came back.
什么时候?
When?
嘿,你们看那边
Hey, get a load of Square Central.
她跟“斧头汉克”的女儿 在一起干什么?
What's she doing with Hatchet Hank's kid?
你不是说她的疯病好了吗?
I thought you said she wasn't crazy anymore.
我不知道
I don't know.
她看起来好多了
She seemed better.
不知道她们在说什么
Wonder what they're talking about.
可能在策划另一起谋杀
Probably planning another murder.
说不定该轮到我们了
Maybe we're next.
天啊
Marge! Oh my God!
玛姬,你昨天穿过这件毛衣了吧?
Hey, Margie. Weren't you wearing that sweater yesterday?
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
没有,但是...
No, but...
它说了一些话
it said things.
什么话?
Like what?
说他们会来抓我爸
That they're going to come for my dad,
把他带走,他死定了
take him away, and that... that he'll fry.
大家都知道你♥爸♥和这件事没关系
Look, everyone knows your dad had nothing to do with this.
警♥察♥问我的时候 我说了他根本不在电影院
When the cops asked me, I told them he wasn't even there.
你跟他们说的 和你跟我说的一样,对吧?
You told them what you told me, right?
他们问我发生了什么,我...
They asked what happened, and I...
我说我不是很确定,但是...
You know, I said I wasn't really sure, but...
可你告诉我有个怪物从屏幕里出来了
But you told me a monster came out of that screen.
是你告诉我的 - 我们来做帕蒂姐妹帮的手势吧
You told me! Hey, let's do the Pattycakes.
我不知道那到底是什么
I don't know exactly what I saw, okay?
但肯定不是你♥爸♥,有这句话就够了
But it wasn't your dad, and that's what matters.
我已经跟他们说了
And I told them so.
“我不知道”像是你不敢说
"I don't know what I saw" sounds like you're too scared to tell.
来啊,玛姬,一起来
Come on, Marge. Join in.
如果你不快点说出真♥相♥
If you don't tell them the truth soon,
他们就会自己决定,然后抓走我爸
they're gonna decide what happened that night - and take my dad away.
如果我告诉他们 他们会把我当疯子抓起来
And if I do tell them, they'll think I'm crazy and take me away.
罗妮,你不知道那个地方多可怕
You don't know, Ronnie, what it was like in that place.
我不能再经历一次了
I can't go through that again.
这关系到我爸的生死啊
This is my dad's life we're talking about.
我跟他们说了他不在电影院
I told them he wasn't there.
我只能做这么多,他肯定不会有事的
That's all I can do. I'm sure it'll be fine.
你我都知道这是胡扯!
And I'm sure we both know that's some bullshit!
不好意思,小姐
Excuse me, young lady.
你得跟我来
You're coming with me.
你不能坐那里
You can't sit there.
那里有人占了
It's saved.
这个位置?
This spot
地上也有人占?
of the floor?
逗你玩的,那是地板,怎么占位啊?
It's not saved. It's the floor. You can't save the floor.
能占给谁?
Who would it be saved for?
我不知道,你的朋友?
I don't know. Your friends?
我的朋友,是啊
My friends. Sure.
你在看什么?
Whatcha reading?
托马斯英伍德的“科学事实入门”
101 Scientific Facts by Thomas Inwood.
喂?
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
科学
Science.
挺酷的
Cool.
为什么天空是蓝色的?
Why's the sky blue?
我爸说因为上帝是男的
Well, my dad says it's 'cause God's a boy,
不然就该是粉色的了
otherwise it would be pink.
这个理论很有趣
That's an interesting theory.
对了,我叫里奇
I'm Rich, by the way.
我叫威尔
Will.
你每天都在这里吃午饭吗?
Do you always eat lunch out here?
你最好快跑
You might want to run now.
又是你
You again!
明天见,萝丝
See you tomorrow, Rose!
棒球卡、保龄球
Baseball cards, bowling ball,
琵琶
biwa.
水壶、杯子、卡片、时钟
Carafe, cups, cards, clock.
需要什么吗?
May I help you?
好漂亮的店
What a lovely shop.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是想找什么吗?
So are you looking for anything in particular?
你卖♥♥了一台望远镜给我丈夫 应该是上周
You know, you actually sold a telescope to my husband, - I think, last week.
我记得
I remember.
他非常有礼貌
Very polite.
感觉他可能是军人?
Got the feeling he might be in the military.
对,别因为这个瞧不上他
Yeah. Don't hold it against him.
我和家人刚搬来镇上
My family and I just moved to town,
想找一些东西装饰家里,所以...
and we're looking for things to fill the place, so...
你有个儿子,对吧? - 对
You have a son, right? - Yeah.
威尔,他12岁,到8月就13岁了
Will, he's 12. He'll be 13 in August.
这个时候,我往往会打烊去吃午餐
Well, I normally close up right now for lunch,
但是遇到回头客...
but for a return customer.
随便看看吧 - 非常感谢
Feel free to look around. - Thank you so much.
留 堂
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起,我知道我很臭
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表