剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Sorry, I stink, I know.
你在开学第二天就扔臭气弹?
I mean, you threw a stink bomb on your second day at school.
什么?我没有
What? No.
不是我♥干♥的,我给别人背锅了
No, I didn't do it, okay? I just got blamed.
你为什么留堂?
Why are you here?
说脏话
Cussing.
你也是被冤枉的吗?
Were you wrongfully accused too?
不是,我纯属活该
No, I'm guilty as hell.
我是威尔
I'm Will.
罗妮
Ronnie.
在这里不用这样的
You know you don't have to do that in here.
他们不在乎,只要我们老实就行
They don't care, long as we stay put.
对,谢谢
Right. Thanks.
那不是教学大纲的内容
That's not on our syllabus.
真的吗?
Really?
那我一定是拿到了旧版
Guess I must have gotten an old syllabus.
你看那个是为了消遣吗? - 不是
Are you reading that for fun? - No.
我只是... - 你在撒谎
No, I just-- - You're lying.
你肯定是全校第一个
This has gotta be the first time a kid in this school
用做作业的谎言掩盖无聊阅读的学生
has lied about doing schoolwork to cover up doing more boring reading.
这不无聊
It's not boring.
好吧,那是什么?
All right, then what is it?
科学很有意思
Well, science is interesting.
就说那个臭气弹吧
Take that stink bomb.
你知道它是由很多 不同的化学物质组成的吧?
You know it's made up of many different chemicals, right?
大部分是二硫化铵,还有其他物质
Mostly ammonium disulfide and some other stuff.
重点是这些化学物质
But the point is, those chemicals,
组成了木星和金星周围的云
it's the same exact stuff that makes up the clouds around Jupiter and Venus.
所以,你可以说我臭
So, yeah, maybe I smell bad.
也可以说我落了一身星尘
Or maybe I'm just covered in stardust.
你真奇怪
You're weird.
彼此彼此
Takes one to know one.
怎么了?怎么回事?
What happened? - What's going on?
警♥察♥怎么来了? - 有人知道莉莉在哪里吗?
Why are the police here? - Does anyone know where Lilly is?
他们要把她带走
They're taking her away.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你认识她吗?
Do you know her?
寻 人 启 事
见过这个男孩吗?
克林特鲍尔斯
警♥察♥局长
那天晚上,我没见到格罗根先生
I didn't see Mr. Grogan that night.
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you.
没错
Yes, you did.
你告诉过我
You told me.
莉莉,你不觉得 我们应该为那些家庭伸张正义吗?
Lilly, those families, they deserve justice, don't you think?
社区里的很多人都很不满
A lot of people out there in the community, they're frustrated.
不满的人会有一些不该有的想法
People get frustrated, they start getting funny ideas.
莉莉,你在镇上也算有点名气
Thing is, Lilly, you got a little bit of a reputation in town.
别误会,好吗?
Now, don't misunderstand me. All right.
大家都明白你经历了什么
Folks... folks get what you've been through.
你♥爸♥就是那样
Your daddy like that...
支离破碎的...
in pieces, it's just...
那都是小女孩不该面对的事
Well, things no little girl should ever have to deal with.
大家都知道
The people know that.
但他们也知道...
They know that. But they also know...
后来发生了什么
They also know about after.
也就是你在刺柏山的那段时间
About your time at Juniper Hill.
如果你说的是真的
And if what you say is true
格罗根先生当时并不在电影院
and Mr. Grogan wasn't there in the auditorium, well,
过不了多久,唯一的目击者
it doesn't take long before the only witness
会越来越像
starts to sound a little more like...
唯一的嫌疑人
the only suspect.
你觉得这件事跟我有关?
You think I had something to do with this.
不,天啊,不是的
No. No, no, no. God, no.
但事情已经传开了 有个女孩情绪不稳
But people hear stories about a girl with emotional problems
浑身沾满了朋友的血
found covered in her friend's blood,
你也知道,这看起来很不妙
and, well, you can see how this doesn't look good.
我没干什么,我发誓
I didn't. I swear.
接下来这样吧
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们把你送回刺柏山
We're gonna send you back to Juniper Hill.
什么? - 让你住院接受评估
What? - Check you in for an evaluation.
就几天时间 好让所有人知道他们找错人了
Just a couple of days, then everybody else can see they're barking up the wrong tree.
不,求你了
No, no, please.
我不能回去
I can't.
我不...
I don't...
求你别把我送回去
Please don't send me back.
我也不想啊,莉莉,但是我...
I don't want to, Lilly. I don't, but I...
这样吧
Tell you what.
我再问你最后一遍
How about I ask you one more time?
我甚至可以换个问法 让你更容易接受
I'll even rephrase the question if that'll make it easier for you, all right?
我要问的不是
I'm not gonna ask you
你那晚有没有在那里看到汉克格罗根
if you saw Hank Grogan there at the theater that night.
我要问的是...
What I'm gonna ask you is...
你敢百分百确定他不在那里吗?
can you be absolutely, positively certain that he wasn't there?
这是不对的
This ain't right.
他没伤害那些孩子!
He didn't do nothing to those kids!
格罗根太太 我们有充分的理由带他走
Mrs. Grogan, we have good reason to bring him in.
我们要找他问话 - 走吧
We need to ask him some questions. - Come on.
别干涉警务! - 爸爸!
Don't interfere. - Daddy! Daddy!
没事的,宝贝 - 不!
No! - It's going to be okay.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
我会回来的,好吗? - 不!
I'll be back, okay? I'll be back.
我会回来的,别担心,没事的 - 爸爸,不!
Don't worry about it. - Daddy! - It's going to be okay. - Come on.
妈,帮我看好孩子!我... - 不!
Momma, watch my baby! - No! - I'll be ba
不!
No!
爸爸!
Daddy!
不!
No!
回家去!
Go home!
你们应该觉得羞耻
Ought to be ashamed.
以别人的痛苦为食
Feeding on other people's pain.
回家去!
Go home!
罗妮!
Ronnie
宝贝,回来!
, baby, come back.
你这是干什么? 你知道现在几点了吗?
What do you think you're doing? Do you know what time it is?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
你跟他们说什么了?
What did you tell them?
你说什么了?
What did you say?
我没说什么 是他骗了我,我不知道该怎么办
I didn't. He tricked me. And I didn't know what to do.
这是怎么回事? - 我爸出事了!
What is this about? - This is about my daddy!
他们把我爸抓走了!
They took my daddy away!
够了!你再不走 我就给你奶奶打电♥话♥!
Enough! Go home before I call your grandmother!
不!
No!
你说什么了?
What'd you say?
你知道不是他干的!你知道的!
You know he didn't do it! You know it!
你干了什么,莉莉班布里奇?
What did you do, Lilly Bainbridge?
有人来看你了
You have a visitor.
中士
Staff Sergeant.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
怎么,你们倒是密不可分了?
What, all you fellas sticking together now, is that it?
你是来报仇的吗?
You come to get your pound of flesh?
请进,小影帝,喝水就行
Well, come on in, Poitier. Water's fine.
怎么?你专程跑来却不敢动手?
What? You come all this way to chicken out?
搞什么? - 别激动
Hey, what the hell? - Relax.
弹匣是空的
The magazine's empty.
但这个不是
This one's not.
警卫 - 我不会朝你开枪的
Guard! - I'm not gonna shoot you.
这是一把马卡洛夫手♥枪♥
Now, that is a Makarov PM.
和那天晚上你指着我的手♥枪♥ 是同一种型号♥
It's the same model that you put in my face the other night.
但是这把是我的
This one's mine.
我在朝鲜战俘营得到的纪念品
A souvenir from my time in a North Korean POW camp.
真感人
I'm crying.
这款枪是柏林墙以东的标配
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表