剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
克什太太
Mrs. Kersh?
(照片)
(德里运河日 1960年 肖像 1959年春)
(十周年纪念 1953年5月10日)
(32岁生日 1932年8月13日)
(周末度假 麦克默崔肖像馆 1930年)
(牧场一游 1908年夏)
(密苏里州坎伯兰县 1908年)
莉莉
Lilly?
你在这上面干什么
What are you doing up here?
门是开着的
Uh, the-- the door was open.
没关系 我只是没想到会有人来
Oh, it's-- it's fine. I just wasn't expecting anybody.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm all right.
只是...
It's just...
我们去了下水道 然后...
Well, we went down to the tunnels and--
莉莉
Oh, Lilly.
我求你不要去的 - 我们别无选择
I begged you not to go. - We didn't have a choice.
还有马蒂...
And Matty...
马蒂他...
Matty, he...
没关系 没事的
Oh. It's all right.
不管是什么 都会好起来
It's okay. Whatever it is, it's all going to be okay.
我只是...我不知道还能找谁了
I just-- I didn't know who else to go to.
你来对地方了 好吗
You're in the right place. All right?
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
好了
There, there.
莉莉 你在这里很安全
Oh, Lilly, you're safe here with me.
莉莉 怎么了
Lilly, what's the matter?
你看到他了吗
Have you seen him?
你看到他了
You saw him.
我的天啊 你做到了
Oh, my word. You did it.
亲爱的 你做到了
Oh, sweetheart, you did it.
你做到了
You did it.
莉莉 果然是你
Oh, Lilly. Of course, it was you.
这是...
Oh, this is...
我知道你不明白 但你把他带回来了
I know you don't understand, but you brought him back.
这是我以前的服装
It's my old costume.
你跟踪我们了
You followed us?
是的
Yes. Yes.
我觉得那天晚上 他可能会在墓地出现
I thought he might appear that night in the cemetery.
你们当时在骑车 我担心如果他出现在你们面前
You kids were on your bikes, and I was worried I might miss him
我会错过他
if he-- if he showed himself to you.
所以那个人是你
So-- So that was you.
为什么
But-- But why?
我父亲是嘉年华的艺人
My father was a carnival performer.
他自称“跳舞小丑潘尼怀斯”
He called himself "Pennywise the Dancing Clown."
我崇拜他
I adored him.
可是他被夺走了
And he was taken from me.
嘉年华搬走了 但我留在了德里镇
The carnival moved on, but I stayed in Derry.
你可以说我被...
I suppose you could say I felt...
迷住了
drawn.
你的父母非常担心
Your parents are very concerned.
他们不相信我说的潘尼怀斯的事
They don't believe me... about Pennywise.
他说他想带我去看他的嘉年华会
He says he wants to show me his carnival.
他就在这里
He's here
在管道里
in the pipes.
他叫我晚上去地下室
He tells me to come down to the basement at night.
管道里没有小丑
There are no such things as clowns in pipes.
小丑住在马戏团
Clowns live at the circus.
好姑娘
Good girl.
没事的 亲爱的 只是气球罢了
It's okay, sweetheart. It's okay. It's just a balloon.
你好 梅布尔
Hello, Mabel.
你终于来了
You finally came.
你还带了朋友来
And you brought a friend.
爸爸
Papa?
别回头
Don't look back!
去那边 梅布尔
There, Mabel!
救命 - 我在用力了
Help! - I'm trying! It's stuck!
卡住了 - 把门打开
Please, open the door!
开门
Open the door!
天啊
Oh God! No!
不 求你了
Oh no, please! Please!
梅布尔
Mabel--
不
No!
小可爱
Pumpkin,
是我
it's me,
爸爸
Papa.
这些年来...
Oh, how I've missed you
我好想你
all these years.
不 别害怕
No, no, don't be scared.
我可以解释一切给你听
I can explain everything.
打开门 让我进去
Just open the door and let me in.
没错
That's right.
开门
Open it.
让我进去
Let me in.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
真的是他
It was him.
可能有点不一样了
Different, perhaps changed
被他经历的事情和去过的地方改变了
by whatever he'd been through, or wherever he'd been.
但他还是他 跟从前一样
Oh, but it was him all the same.
当女儿的不会看错
A daughter knows.
然后...
And...
突然间 我...
suddenly I...
在那个可怕的日子后 我第一次觉得自己完整了
oh, I felt whole again for the first time since that awful day.
但他每次回来 那个黑影就会把我父亲带走
But every time that he would return, this shadow would steal my father away.
我必须想办法解救他
I... I had to find a way to free him.
所以我做了必须做的事 想要再次见到他
So I did what I had to to see him again.
我是他的长春花 如果他能再见我一次...
If he could just see me once more as his Periwinkle,
让他想起我们之间的父女情分
remind him of the love that we shared,
他就一定会挣脱束缚
I know that he'll be able to break free.
请你不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
伤害你
Hurt you?
我绝不会让任何东西伤害你
I would never let anything hurt you.
那我的朋友呢
And my friends?
莉莉
Oh, Lilly.
你应该是最能理解我的人
You above all people should understand.
如果你能再见到你父亲
If you could see your father again,
抱抱他
hold him,
做他的小女儿
be his little girl...
你难道不会尽你所能圆梦吗
wouldn't you do everything you could to make that happen?
我父亲死了
My father is dead.
亲爱的 德里镇有句俗话
Oh, you know what they say about Derry, dear.
死在这里的人不会真的死
No one who dies here ever really dies.
今晚跟我走吧
Come with me tonight.
我带你去看看
Let me show you.
莉莉
Lilly!
如果我们要对付这东西 就得一起上
If we're gonna go after this thing, it needs to be all of us.
在我确认我爸安全之前 我哪儿都不去
Uh-uh. I'm not going anywhere until I know my dad is safe.
你♥爸♥不会有事的 没人知道他在这里
Hey, your dad, he's gonna be fine. Nobody knows that he's here.
我不会再跟他分开了
I'm not getting separated again.
你们想怎样就怎样吧
You guys do what you want.
我要留下来
I'm staying.
她很固执 - 我就说吧
Well, she's stubborn. - I told you.
是啊 可是...
Yeah, well...
我也很固执
so am I.
什么...
Will--
好 来吧
All right, now. Here we go.
一 二 一 二 三 四
One, two. One, two, three, four.
也许我们应该去外面等
Maybe we should wait outside.
不 我觉得这里就很好
Nah, I think... I think here's good.
如果莉莉在下水道里找到的东西 真的像她说的那样让它害怕
If this thing Lilly found in the sewers really scares it like she said,
我们就有机会阻止它
it's a chance it can stop it.
彻底阻止它
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表