剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
所以恕我直言 我们都深陷其中了
So, no disrespect, but we both got skin in the game.
我知道这个要求很过分 但是说到底
And I know it's asking a lot, but at the end of the day,
你是美国空军一等兵
you're an airman first class of the United States military.
危急关头才是我们工作的本色
When shit gets real, it's the job.
如果它们能帮我们完成任务 你就试一次吧
If this helps complete the mission, just do it this one time,
然后你可以...
and then you can--
你可以...
you can
把它们都关回去 就像以前一样
put it all back away, just like it was before.
如果我不能像以前一样 把它们全部关进盒子呢
Okay, so what-- what happens if I can't shove it all away like before?
你不知道 对吧
You don't know. You don't know, do you?
或者你根本不在乎
Or you don't give a fuck.
不管怎么说 你这些屁话都是为了达到自己的目的
Either way, all this shit is about what you want.
是为了做正确的事 - 少跟我胡扯
It's about doing what's right. - Oh, get the fuck out of here with that.
你知道吗 肖打电♥话♥来了
You know what? Shaw's calling,
需要找人拍马屁 你这个马屁精
needs his boot shined, you fuckin' bootlicker.
你不能这样和我说话 我是你的上级
Man, you don't talk to me like that. I'm your superior officer.
我他妈一点都不在乎
I don't give a fuck!
滚出去
Get out!
给我滚
Get out!
想想你是想履行你的誓言
Now you think about whether you want to do your sworn duty,
还是想戴着手铐被拖出去
or get dragged out of here in handcuffs.
休息一下吧
Get some rest.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
小夏
Char?
怎么了
What's going on?
威尔呢
Where's Will?
可能和他朋友在一起
Probably with his friends,
他们是他现在唯一能信任的人
who are about the only people he can trust right now.
你知道吗 我不怪他
And you know what? I don't blame him.
好吧 等一下... - 不 你先等一下
Okay, hold on a minute. - No, you hold on a minute.
你对我们儿子动手了
You put hands on our boy.
我知道
I know.
对不起 小夏 你知道那不是我的本意
And I'm sorry, Char, but you know that-- that wasn't me.
真的 我的头...
It wasn't. My head was just...
下水道里发生的事 让我的脑袋一片混乱
It was all messed up because of what happened down in that sewer.
保利的死让我不清醒了
And wh-- what happened to Pauly.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 小夏
I'm sorry, Char.
我只是...想保护这该死的国家
I'm just... trying to protect this goddamn country.
“这个国家” - 怎么了
This country? - What?
你把我们和一个该死的怪物 关在一个笼子里了
You put us in a cage with a goddamn monster!
我后来才知道的
I didn't know.
我不知情
I didn't know that.
你不知道的事多了 - 等等
Yeah, well, there's a lot you don't know. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
汉克格罗根在黑点
Hank Grogan's at the Black Spot.
他怎么会在那里 夏洛特 - 我把他带过去的
How'd he wind up there, Charlotte? - I put him there.
你...
You--
吼叫 大喊 跺脚 该做什么就做什么吧
Yell, scream, stomp, do whatever it is you need to do,
反正也改变不了什么
won't make a lick of difference.
明天早上 我就把他安全地带出镇子
Tomorrow morning, I'm getting him out of town. Safe.
然后我带威尔返回什里夫波特 不管你走不走
And then Will and I are headed back to Shreveport with or without you.
我有任务在身 我不能一走了之
I have a mission to finish, Charlotte. I can't just walk away from that.
那等你有时间弥补过错的时候 再来找我们吧
Well, then I guess you'll join us when you can find the time to make things right.
我现在就在这么做 - 你不该来找我
Can't you see that's what I'm trying to do here? - Not with me.
去找你儿子吧
With your son.
“你说服了所有人来见我”
You convinced everyone to come and see me.
“因为你是个好朋友”
Because you're such a good friend.
“但也是个坏女儿 ”
But such a bad daughter!
请大家拿起课本 翻到61页
If you all take out your textbooks and turn to page 61.
莎莉的苹果数量是原来的两倍
Okay, so Sally has 2X the number of apples.
现在谁能帮你啊 疯子
Who's gonna help you now, crazy?
敢来你就死定了
You'll die if you try!
走开
Stay away!
莉莉班布里奇
Lilly Bainbridge!
马上给我坐下
Sit back down this very instant!
你要去哪里 小姑娘
Where do you think you're going, young lady?
她爸爸 你说真的吗 - 所以她不在这里
Her dad? Are you serious? - That's why she's not here.
威尔说他妈妈昨天带他们去那里了 然后罗妮就没离开那地方
Will said his mom took 'em there yesterday, and Ronnie hasn't left his side since.
他说他晚点带我们过去 我们不能告诉任何人
He said he'll take us there later, but we can't tell anyone.
你觉得我们能让她改变主意吗 - 不知道 试试吧
You think we can change her mind? - I don't know. We gotta try.
我昨晚几乎睡不着
I could barely sleep last night.
我刷牙的时候 我好像听到
When I brushed my teeth, I thought I heard voices
管道里有声音 - 管道里有声音
in the pipes. - Voices in the pipes?
你也听到了 - 我连进去撒尿都不愿意
You too? - I wouldn't even go in there to pee.
所以呢 你就憋着吗
So what, you just held it in?
开什么玩笑 我想憋也憋不住啊 我就尿在...
Are you kidding? I couldn't even do that if I tried. I just put it--
算了 那不重要
Never mind. Doesn't matter.
拜托 说嘛
Oh, come on. Please.
我只给你看过我流脓的眼痂
You're the only person I've shown my oozing eye scab to.
好吧
Fine.
我在床边放了一个尿罐 今天早上倒掉了
I put a jar next to my bed, and I emptied it this morning.
中世纪的人管它叫“夜壶”
In medieval times, they called it a chamber pot.
大家都尿在里面 连骑士都不例外
Everyone peed in them, even knights.
骑士 真酷
Knights? Cool.
他们还互相决斗 拯救美丽少女呢
They also fought in duels and rescued fair maidens.
对了 我有东西给你
Oh, hey, I got you something.
就是它
Here it is.
我从阁楼里翻出来的
Dug it out of my attic.
据说它的主人是我的祖先 在古巴认识的一个海盗
Supposedly, it belonged to a corsair my ancestors knew back in Cuba.
我觉得你可能会喜欢
I figured, I don't know, you might like it.
我喜欢
I love it.
我一直想当个海盗
I've always wanted to be a pirate.
看看我们 海盗和骑士
Look at us. A pirate and a knight.
看来明年万圣节的装扮 已经定好了 对吧
Guess we got next Halloween all figured out, huh?
就这么说定了
It's a date.
不 我知道... - 我不是有意的
No, I know. - I didn't mean to say--
我没那么想 - 抱歉
I didn't-- I didn't think you meant-- - Sorry.
嘿 玛姬
Hey, Margie.
要不是我了解你 我会以为你在躲着我们
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were avoiding us.
嗨 帕蒂
Hi, Patty.
大家还在讨论 你是怎么从死神嘴里逃出来的
Everyone's still talking about how you escaped the jaws of death.
至少疯婆子莉莉 没把你的两只眼睛都捅坏
At least Loony Lilly didn't stab both your eyes out.
事情不是那样的
That's not what happened.
午饭时间给我们讲讲怎么样
Well, why don't you tell us about it over lunch?
在我们那桌
At our table.
除非你宁愿跟里奇里卡多 以及其他怪胎待在这里
Unless you'd rather stay here with Ricky Ricardo and the other freaks.
帕蒂
Patty?
玛格丽特
Margaret?
我就是个怪胎
I am a freak.
住手
Stop!
朗达 天啊 朗达 深呼吸
Rhon? Oh my God, Rhonda. Just breathe! Oh my God!
还有多远
How much further?
应该快到了
Almost there, I think.
威尔 等等我
Will! Wait up!
就是这里了
This is it.
我们要让罗妮相信 我们要团结起来才能对抗那东西
Now we gotta convince Ronnie we have to stick together to fight this thing.
我问一句 如果她拒绝呢
Um, quick question. What if she says no?
祈祷她不会拒绝吧 - 算了吧
Say a prayer she doesn't. - I don't know, man.
上次我祷告时
Last time I said a prayer,
我死去的tio差点杀了我们
my dead tío almost killed us.
好吧 那就别祷告了
Okay, well, um... no prayers then.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
就是基地一些士兵的会所
It's like a clubhouse for some of the airmen from the base.
有点像成年人版的竖管俱乐部
So kind of like the Standpipe, but for grownups.
谁
Who is it?
我是威尔
It's Will.
里奇 来吧
Rich. Come on.
有人吗
Hello?
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表