剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Make sure that man does not leave this base.
是 上将
Yes, sir, General.
喂 - “我是罗妮”
Hello? - Hey, it's Ron.
罗妮 对不起 我妈不让我出去
Ron, I'm sorry. My mom wouldn't let me out.
“没关系 我们去了竖管 拿里奇的东西 然后...”
It's okay. We all went over to the Standpipe, just to get Rich's stuff and...
罗妮 没事的
Hey, Ro-- Ron, it's okay.
“才不是呢 怎么会没事 ”
No, it's not. Nothing is okay.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
“我只是接受不了他不在的事实”
I just can't get over the fact that he's gone.
“也接受不了他的死法”
That he died like that.
“他的样子...”
The way he looked.
“他窒息的样子”
The way he must have suffocated.
“肺像爆米花一样爆开”
Lungs bursting like popcorn.
“让我流口水”
Making my mouth water.
什么
What?
“我能闻到他那臭烘烘的男孩尸体”
I can smell his stinky, little, broken boy body.
“你闻不到吗 ”
Can't you?
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴 - “我听不到你说话”
Shut up! - I can't hear you.
我知道你是谁
I know who this is!
你吓不到我的 - “冷静 威尔小子”
You're not gonna scare me! - Speak up, Willy boy!
听见了没 - “我听不见 ”
You hear that? - I can't hear you!
我不会再害怕了
I'm done being scared!
我听不见
I can't hear you!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表