剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Ah, don't you dare speak to me that way! - Daddy!
我是神 是世界的吞噬者
I am a god! An eater of worlds!
你的头撞得不轻啊 鲍勃
Must have hit your head a little harder than you thought there, didn't you, Bob?
不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他们看到我们了吗
Did they see us?
不知道 但我们到底在哪里 - 我什么都看不见
I don't know, but where the hell are we? - I can't see a goddamn thing.
我以为他们是好人 他们为什么要杀那个人
I thought they're supposed to be the good guys. Why would they kill that man?
伙计们 没事的 冷静点
Guys, it's okay. All right, just stay calm.
我们得从树的另一边绕回来 避开那些家伙的搜索
We just gotta come from the far side of the tree so those guys don't spot us first.
我想知道你来这里干什么
I wanna know what the hell you think you're doing out here.
那些孩子去哪儿了
The kids, where are they headed?
回答我 少校
Answer me, Major!
如果你不老实交代 你就有大♥麻♥烦了 小子
If you don't talk to me, you're in a world of hurt, son.
在那里 就是那棵树
There it is. That's the tree.
走吧
Let's go.
我做不到 - 什么
I can't do this. - What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
它不让我去
It won't let me.
是匕♥首♥在作祟
It's the dagger.
不 威尔 站住 - 它想回家
No! No, Will! Stop! - It wants to go home!
我必须带它回家 - 别听它的
I have to bring it home! - Don't listen to it!
你必须放手 - 把它给我们
You have to let it go! - Please, just give it to us!
给我们吧 - 让我们帮你 威尔
Just give it to us! - Just... just let us help you, Will.
我们可以结束这一切 - 我们可以一起结束这一切
We can end this. - We can end it together!
帮我转身
Help me turn around.
这些年来...
All these years,
我一直在想 你是真的存在 还是只是一个小男孩的噩梦
wondering if you were real, or just a little boy's nightmare.
看看你
Look at you.
你两者都是
You're both.
我不知道你能不能听到我说话
I don't know if you can hear me in there.
但无论哈洛伦对你做了什么 我们都会治好你
But whatever Hallorann's done to you, we're gonna fix it.
狡猾的迪克
Tricky, tricky... Dicky!
迪克是谁 鲍勃
Who's Dicky, Bob?
我不是...
I'm not...
鲍勃
Bob!
狡猾的迪克 - 嘿
Tricky Dicky, Dicky. - Hey!
不
Move! No!
跪下
On your knees!
我尽力了 兄弟
I tried, man.
我尽力了
I tried.
没关系
It's okay.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
我认识你
I know you.
我从来不会忘记气味
I never forget a smell.
停
Stop.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
现在你看到了 - 退后
Now you see it! - Stay back!
你给我退后 否则我让你好看
You stay back! Or, goddammit, I will teach you a--
去看看上将
See to the General.
上校 你必须阻止那东西
Colonel, you have to stop that thing!
如果它越过那棵树 我们就都完了
If it gets past that tree, we're all fucked!
听我的 拜托了
Listen to me! Please!
这家伙是叛徒 士兵们 别听他的
This man is a traitor! Ignore him, airmen!
放下枪
Drop it!
别害怕 继续走
Don't be scared! Keep going!
你们好呀
Hey! You!
遇到点麻烦 是吧
Having a little bit of trouble, are we?
继续拽它的话 它可能会爆开
Keep tugging that thing and it just might pop!
再见了 废物们
So long, losers!
操
Fuck!
李
Lee!
勒罗伊
Leroy!
快 罗妮 你做得到
Come on, Ronnie! Ronnie, you can do this!
你看到什么了
What do you see?
一个天杀的奇迹
A motherfucking miracle.
威尔 - 继续 起作用了
Will! - Keep going! It's working!
罗妮
Ronnie! Ron!
糟了
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh shit. Oh shit.
这么多观众啊
Lively crowd.
我以为我...威尔
I thought I was-- Will!
威尔呢 - 他没事
Where's Will? - He's okay.
他没事 天啊
He's okay. Oh, shit.
太好了 他没事
Shit. He's okay.
它不见了
It's gone.
最后那一刻...
At the end there.
是我的错觉吗
Was that just me,
还是说你们也感觉到了
or did you feel something?
好像有另外一双手
Like another pair of hands.
是里奇
Rich.
我也感觉到他了
I felt him too.
我也感觉到了
我们成功了
We did it.
罗妮 宝贝
Ronnie! Baby!
罗妮 - 爸爸
Ronnie! - Daddy!
威尔 - 妈妈
Will! - Mom!
威尔
Will!
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
我认识里奇才一个月而已
I only knew Rich for about a month.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
一个月能有多了解一个人
How well can you know anyone in a month?
如果你们不是好朋友 你为什么要在他的葬礼上致辞
If you weren't good friends, why are you even speaking at his funeral?
但说不定 根本不存在所谓的好朋友或坏朋友
But maybe there aren't such things as good friends or bad friends.
说不定只有朋友
Maybe there are just friends.
那些在我们受伤时陪在我们身边...
People who stand by us when we're hurt,
让我们不那么孤单的人
and who help us not feel so lonely.
也许那样的朋友...
Maybe friends
始终值得你为他们担心
like those are always worth being scared for...
为他们期待 为他们活下去
and hoping for, and living for.
也许
Maybe
在危急关头
worth dying for too...
也值得为他们献出生命
if that's what has to be.
这也是里奇教我的
Rich taught me that too.
没有好朋友 没有坏朋友
No good friends. No bad friends.
只有我们想在一起
Only people we want to be with...
需要在一起的人
need to be with.
只有在你心中安家的人
People who build their houses in your heart.
谢谢你感人的致辞
Thank you for those kind words.
感谢各位前来悼念里卡多桑托斯
And thank you, everyone, for coming to honor the memory of Ricardo Santos.
上帝保佑你们 平安离去吧
God bless you. Go in peace.
你们肩上感受到的手...
The hand you feel on your shoulders...
是你们的儿子
Your boy's there.
他永远都在
He always will be.
你是谁 先生
Who are you, sir?
我还在寻找自己的身份
I'm still working on that.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
抱歉 我一直没来看你
Sorry I haven't been around much.
我只是不知道该说什么
I just didn't know what to say.
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
(班布里奇)
发生了太多事
So much has happened.
但好消息是
But the good news is...
我交到了一些新朋友
I made some new friends.
从这里往下看 镇上好宁静啊
It looks so peaceful from up here.
就好像...
Almost like...
什么都没发生过
nothing ever happened.
是啊
Yeah.
莉莉
Lil...
它和我说话了
It talked to me.
那个小丑
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表