剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
那都是胡扯,根本没有那回事
That's bullshit. It never happened.
他发誓会守口如瓶的
He swore he'd keep his mouth shut.
我们只带他上来过一次
We only brought him here, like, one time.
一次?你们不是最好的朋友吗?
One time? Weren't you guys best friends?
这件事说来话长
It's complicated.
好吧,你确定是马蒂在说话吗?
Okay, so you're positive it was Matty, right?
肯定是他的声音 我不知道那是什么意思
It was his voice, I'm sure. I don't know what it means. I just--
我就觉得如果有谁在乎
I thought if anyone would care,
有谁能相信我,那就是你们了
if anyone would believe me, it'd be you guys.
别告诉我你相信这种天谭夜方
Don't tell me you're buying into this cock-a-doodle story.
你是说“天方夜谭”吗? - 都一样
You mean cockamamie? It's both of those things. Okay?
这故事太疯狂了 你也不看看是谁说的
This story's insane. Look who it's coming from.
我知道,听起来像做梦 但说不定有一丝可能呢
I know. It sounds impossible, but maybe it's just improbable.
泰迪,如果她说的是真的 那马蒂就得活着
Teddy, for this to be true, Matty would have to still be alive.
还得知道德里镇的每根管道 从哪里开始,到哪里结束
And he'd have to know where every single one of Derry's pipes start and end.
另外,他得知道莉莉洗澡的确切时间
And the exact time that Lilly was about to take a bath.
然后对准那根管道
And how to aim his voice down a certain pipe
好把手指伸进去向她问好!
so he could stick his little finger up there and wave hello to her.
菲尔,你解释过一百种 外星人来地球的方式
Phil, you've explained one hundred ways how aliens have come to Earth.
追踪我们的气味
Tracking our smells
假装成狗
pretending to be dogs,
探查我们的屁♥股♥ - 是肛♥门♥
probing our anus. - "Ani."
你都向我“证明”过
You've "proven" all of that to me,
可你却不信
yet you can't just believe
马蒂想联♥系♥他认识的一个人?
that Matty is trying to get in contact with someone he actually knows?
你相信我?
So, you do believe me?
听着
Look...
莉莉,我想相信你,真的
Lilly, I want to. I'm trying to.
人们相信很多荒唐事
There's plenty of unbelievable things out there that people believe
其中有些肯定是真的
and I'm sure some of them are true.
可我不知道你这个故事可不可信
I'm just not so sure about this one.
你居然把你把汽水给她了
I can't believe you gave her your soda.
德里空军基地,战略空军司令部
请进,少校
Come on in, Major.
我想告诉你 马斯特斯这周会负责扫厕所
I wanted you to know that Masters is gonna spend the week on latrine duty.
这项“表彰” 将记录在他的永久飞行档案中
And a citation is going on his permanent flight record.
我的基地绝不忍♥受那种狗屁行为
I won't stand for that kind of horseshit on my base.
庆祝我们整治了狗屁行为
To less horseshit.
我知道你在朝鲜时 在艾伯特上将手下服役
I understand you served under General Abbott in Korea.
据他所说,少校 你是他见过的最勇敢的飞行员
As he tells it, you, Major, are about the bravest, damn pilot he's ever met.
你曾驾驶一架B-29轰炸机
You flew a B-29 up MiG Alley into the teeth
沿米格走廊 飞往苏联在水丰大坝防空炮火的边缘
of Soviet anti-aircraft fire at Sui-ho,
然后毫发无损地回来了
and made it back in one piece.
几乎是毫发无损,长官
Almost one piece, sir.
老实说,我不太想谈这个
And to be frank, I don't much like to talk about it.
你是说你的伤?
Your injury?
是朝鲜,长官
Korea, sir.
为什么?
And why is that?
因为我们没有完成任务
Because we didn't finish the job.
所以我们把你调来了这里,少校
Well, that's why we transferred you up here, Major.
来测试我们的新B-52
To test our new B-52
如果有必要,直接飞进敌人的心脏
and if necessary,fly it straight into the heart of the enemy.
完成你未完成的任务
Finish what you started.
为什么选择空军?
Why the Air Force?
我在农场上长大的
I was raised on a farm.
我们家有个朋友
We had a family friend
每个月会来两次开飞机给田里撒农药
that would come twice a month to dust the fields.
我父亲想让我跟着,我就跟着去了
So, my father,he wanted me to tag along. And I-- I just took to it, you know?
你呢,长官?
How about you, sir?
因为我父亲
My dad.
他是个军人
Army man.
从印第安战争到菲律宾战役 美国历史上的每一场战事他都参加过
Fought in every American conflict from the Indian Wars to the Philippines,
后来他们让他改做文书工作了
‘til they shoved him behind a desk.
在他眼里,只有家人比国家更重要
Only thing he loved more than his country was his family.
他说他这辈子最骄傲的时刻 就是我去当兵的时候
Told me the proudest moment of his life was when I signed up to be a Doughboy.
我想你父亲也有同感
I can only imagine your father felt the same way.
他的确很骄傲
He was proud, all right.
他以前总说,这个国家的弊病
He used to always say there's nothing wrong with this country
终究能被它自身的美好所治愈
that can't be fixed by what's right with this country.
我想证明他是对的,长官
I aim to prove him right, sir.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
儿子,你要成年了 “哈夫塔拉”学得怎么样了?
My son, the bar mitzvah boy. How's the haftarah studying coming?
真好吃
Tastes good.
有什么问题吗,西奥多?
Something the matter, Theodore?
我能问你一个奇怪的问题吗? - 当然
Can I ask you a weird question? Sure.
你觉得会不会有人 掳走一个孩子,把他关在地下?
Do you think somebody could kidnap a kid and keep him underground?
我的天
OMG
关在地下? - 你有什么毛病?
Underground? - What is wrong with you?
对,把他关在下水道里好几个月
Yeah, just keep him there, in the sewers for months and months,
伤害他,或是...
hurting him or...
我不知道
I don't know.
你听说过这种事吗?
Have you ever heard of something like that?
你的祖父母 是从布痕瓦尔德集中营里逃出来的
Your grandparents escaped Buchenwald,
他们全家都被杀了
their entire families murdered,
犹太囚犯的皮肤...
the skin of Jewish prisoners
被做成了灯罩
used for lampshades.
什么?
What?
灯罩
Lampshades.
我们是犹太人,西奥多
We are Jews, Theodore.
我们比任何人都了解 这世界能有多恐怖
We know better than anyone the real horrors of this world.
现实已经够恐怖的了
Reality is terrifying enough as it is.
别再胡思乱想了
Cut it out with the fantasy.
闪电侠
侦探漫画
蝙蝠侠和罗宾 挑战“泥脸的威胁”
真不敢相信我们是亲兄弟
I can't believe we're related.
下一个是我,对吧?
I'm next, right?
现在你相信我了?
So, now you believe me.
听着,莉莉 我从一年级就认识这家伙了
Listen, Lilly, I've known this guy since first grade.
我知道他撒谎是什么样子 灯罩的事,他没有撒谎
And I know when he's lying, and he is not lying about this lampshade shit.
我们必须告诉别人 - 没人会相信我们的
We have to tell someone. - No one's gonna believe us.
如果我们去找父母呢?
What if we go to our parents?
如果我把这件事说出去 他们会把我送回刺柏山
If I tell anyone about all of this, I'll wind up right back at Juniper Hill.
也许你们也会一起被送过去
Maybe you guys will be in there with me.
我不能进疯人院,泰迪
I can't go to the loony bin, Teddy.
我连过夜营都熬不过去!
I couldn't make it through goddamn sleepaway camp.
好吧,我们暂时不告诉任何人
Okay. We don't tell anyone,
先搞清楚马蒂的真正遭遇再说
until we figure out what really happened to Matty.
怎么搞清楚?
And how do we do that?
我知道从哪里入手
I think I might know where to start.
德里镇公共图书馆
你看到什么了吗?
You see anything?
你们知道图书馆里有一百多本书吗?
Teddy, did you know that there are more than a hundred books in this library?
不是吧,一百多本?
No way. More than a hundred?
你们知道有些书上有图片
And did you know that some of them have pictures
但大部分都没有吗?
but most of them don't have pictures?
她怎么来了?
What is she doing here?
我爸妈找不到保姆
My folks couldn't find a sitter, okay?
你们知道借书要签名吗?
And did you know that when you take out a book, you have to sign your name?
我可以绕着圈地签名
I can sign mine in cursive.
卡梅尔老师说我的字是全班最好看的
Miss Carmel says I have the best handwriting in the class.
菲尔?
Phil.
苏茜,我需要一个写字很好看的人
Hey, Suze, I need a really good handwriter
帮我找一本书
to help me with finding a book.
书名叫“一桶松饼”
It's called Bucket Full of Muffins.
我去找
I'll do it.
她永远都找不到
She'll never find it.
等等,有了
Wait, there it is.
本地男孩失踪 最后出现在国会电影院
他们起初认为他可能是离家出走
They thought it could be a runaway initially,
但他一直没在其他地方露面 所以推断是他杀
but when he never turned up anywhere else, they presumed homicide.
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表