剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
It's like the part of your brain that's supposed to be afraid,
根本不存在
it's not even there.
所以我不会招惹你这种人 少校
So, you are not the kind of fella I'm likely to fuck with, Major.
但你在那架飞机上救了我的命
But you saved my life up in that bird.
所以我肯定愿意跟你并肩作战
So I sure wouldn't mind having you with me in them trenches.
好了 谁想吃甜点
All right. Who's ready for some dessert?
泥蛋糕马上就好
Mud cake's just about done.
我想吃泥蛋糕 - 好
I would love some mud cake. - All right.
来吧 李
Come on, Lee.
(外语)
(外语)
(外语)
里奇 你在重复同一句话 那是什么意思
Rich, you're just repeating yourself. What is that?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
圣母玛利亚 为死者祈祷
The Santa Maria? The prayer for the dead?
现在等着就好了
Now we wait.
我觉得我们应该背对背
Feels like we should be facing away
对着外面 对吗 - 对 我叔叔就是这么说的
from each other to see out, right? - Yeah, that's what my uncle said to do.
对 好主意
Yeah, yeah, good idea.
抱歉
Oh, uh... sorry.
我要去撒尿
Gotta take a whiz.
等等 你不是说完成仪式前 我们不能离开这个圆圈吗
No. Wait, wait, I thought you said we couldn't leave the circle until it was done.
可以离开 只要快点回来就行了 我堂哥说的
No, you can. You just have to come back quickly. My cousin told me.
你刚才还说是你叔叔
You said your uncle did it.
对 但大部分信息 是从我堂哥那里听说的...
Well, yeah, but I mostly heard about it from my cousin, so--
不是你叔叔告诉你的
You didn't hear it from him?
不全是
Well, not the whole thing.
简直胡闹 - 好了 我们要走了
This is so messed up. - Okay, we're leaving.
等等 他只是想帮忙
Hold on, guys, he was just trying to help.
靠鬼扯帮忙吗 - 拜托
Making up all this mumbo jumbo? - Come on.
魔鬼和幽灵都是鬼扯
Monsters, ghosts, it's all mumbo jumbo.
你还是不相信我
So, you still don't believe me?
你以为这都是我想象出来的
You think it's just my imagination?
我相信你真的信了
I... I believe you believe it.
对不起 我没有...
I'm sorry, okay? I... I didn't...
罗妮 - 等等 罗妮
Ron! - Wait, Ronnie!
我平时很难交到朋友 你懂吗
It's just hard making friends.
我知道 伙计 我都懂
You know? - I know, man. I know.
你还好吗 - 我不想提了
You okay? - I don't want to talk about it.
走吧 里奇 我们得追上她们
Come on, Rich! We gotta catch up!
你看见了吗
Are you seeing this?
我觉得有点不对劲
Something's wrong, I think.
罗妮 慢点
Hey, Ron, slow down.
罗妮 等等
Ron, wait up.
怎么回事
What's happening?
快点骑 快啊
Go, go, go!
快到了
We're almost there!
怎么回事
What's happening?
这不是真的
This can't be real. This can't be real.
我拍到了
I got it! I got it!
里奇 去拿相机
Rich! Get the camera!
我看到了
I see it!
我拿到了
I got it! I got it!
手电筒
Flashlight.
该死
Oh, shit!
里奇 - 威尔 去拿相机
Rich? - Will, get the camera!
天啊 那到底是什么
Oh my God, what the hell was that?
威尔呢 伙计们 停下
Where's Will? Guys, guys! hey, guys, stop!
威尔去哪了 他刚刚就在我后面
Where's Will? He was just right behind me.
快点 加快速度 - 快
Come on! - Hurry!
快 - 快过来
Come on! Oh my God! - Hurry, get out of there!
快
Come on!
我早该相信你的 - 你说得太对了
I should have believed you. - You're damn right!
(德里高中 实行宵禁 天黑前回家)
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
该死 我觉得我的两根股骨都断了
Shit, I think I just broke both my femurs.
好的 首先 我们要准备三个托盘和一个水浴盘
Okay, so first we're going to set up three trays and a water bath.
在一个托盘里注满显影液
Fill one tray with developer.
闻起来像汽水 这个能喝吗
Smells like Fizz-A-Lot. Can you drink these?
不能 一个注满调和液 另一个注满停显液
No. One with mixer and the other with stop bath.
里奇 别碰那个
Rich, don't touch that.
开红灯
Red light.
设定计时器
Timer.
现在就等着吧
And now we wait.
天啊 这是我拍的
Holy shit. I took that.
伙计们 快点
Guys, come on.
来
Here.
泰迪
Teddy!
我们做到了
We did it.
我们真的做到了 - 天啊
We actually did it. - Oh my God.
快 下一张 抓紧时间 等等 是这一面吧
Come on, next one. Let's go. Wait, this way, right?
不对 另一面 - 好 给
No, other way. - Okay. Here.
苏茜
Susie!
太好了 天啊
Yes! Oh my gosh.
太好了 我们做到了
Yes.
罗妮 - 我来了
Ronnie. - I'm coming.
这是我在墓穴里拍的那张
It's the picture I took in the crypt.
这是什么啊
What is that?
是个小丑
It's a clown.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表