剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
那我们合作吧
Then let's work together.
你可以告诉我们哪些地方要避开
You can show us exactly what areas to stay away from.
我知道以我现在的处境 说这些可能没什么分量
I know it might not mean much coming from a man in my position,
但你可以相信我
but you can trust me.
我想相信你
I'd like to believe that.
我会和镇议会商量的
I will talk to the town council.
可我不敢保证结果
No promises.
我们再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
很高兴见到你 罗斯
It's nice to see you, Rose.
我也是
You too.
怎么了 你怎么这么难过
What's the matter? Why do you look so sad?
我爸拿到调令了 我们明早就走
My dad got his redeployment orders. We leave in the morning.
我本来不想这么快把这个还给你 但是...
I was gonna wait to give this back to you, but...
还是给你吧 让你记住我
I think you should have it. Something to remember me by.
你得答应我一件事 好吗
You have to promise me something, okay?
答应我 永远不要忘记我和这个夏天
Promise me you'll never forget me, this summer,
还有我们的友谊
us being... friends.
弗兰西斯 你还不知道
Francis, you don't know this yet, but...
这个地方自有办法让人忘记
this place has a way of making people forget...
不想忘记都不行
even if they don't want to.
我的天啊 这地方绝了
Holy smokes! This place is the living end, man!
你是怎么知道这里的
How do you even know about it?
是我朋友找到的 他们常来这里玩
It's my friends' place. Their hangout.
不过都是以前的事了
Or... it was.
不是吧 我喜欢这东西
No way! I love these!
我们怎么才能拍到你要的照片
So, how do we get this picture?
我们可以等它再来找我们
Well, I guess we could either wait for it to come after us again
或者...我不知道 设法把它引出来
or... I don't know, somehow draw it out?
那东西是怎么找上你们的
What are all the ways this thing has come after you so far?
通过马蒂 我爸
Matty, my dad.
还有罗妮的妈妈 - 对 但那不是他们
Ronnie's mom. - Yeah, but it's not them.
是某种东西假扮的
It's something pretending to be them,
想要吓唬我们
to scare us.
你应该问那到底是什么东西
The right question would be, what in the hell is it?
是Orixa - 什么
It's an orixá. - What?
就是恶灵
You know, an evil spirit.
它们也不都是恶的 但这个听起来挺坏的
Well, they're not all evil, but this one sounds pretty bad.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我不太确定
Well, I don't know for sure, but my tío was a babalao.
但我tio是Babalawo
就是古巴萨泰里阿教的祭司
Back in Cuba, a Santeria priest.
他告诉我 如果有人对不起他
He told me whenever someone welched on him,
比如欠他钱不还
you know, didn't pay back money and stuff,
他就召唤Orixa来对付他们
he'd conjure this orixá and send it after them.
而那些最邪恶的 总是以他们死去祖先的形态出现
And the really mean ones always took the form of their dead ancestors.
把他们吓个半死
You know, to really freak them out.
他能召唤它们
And he was able to just... conjure them?
对 但他必须找个墓地 点上蜡烛
Yeah, but he had to go to a cemetery, light candles.
挺隆重的
It was a whole big thing.
很疯狂吧
Crazy, right?
快飞
Go! Go! Go!
糟了 该死的风 - 里奇
No! Stupid wind! - Rich...
他有教过你怎么做吗
Did he ever tell you how?
晚上好 夫人
Evening, ma'am.
谢谢 请进
Thank you. Come on in.
好
Yes, ma'am.
少校
Major.
别谦虚了 你在里面放了西班牙藏红花
Don't sell yourself short. You put some Spanish saffron in this?
恐怕这一带没什么正宗的卡津菜
Ain't much in the way of Cajun cuisine in these parts, I'm afraid.
这里确实不一样
Things are certainly different here,
这我承认
I'll give you that.
但我们已经适应了
We're getting into the swing of it, though.
开始有家的感觉了
Starting to feel like home.
你不太喜欢这里 对吧 汉隆太太
You don't like it much down here, do you, Mrs. Hanlon?
我挺喜欢的
Oh, I like it fine.
只是人很难不想念从前的东西
You know, it's hard not to miss the things you leave behind.
我们不用谈这些
We don't need to get into all that.
我以前是历史老师 - 有色人种学校
I was a history teacher. - Colored school?
还有别的学校愿意让我教书吗
There another kind down there that'd let me teach?
有道理
Fair enough.
我们试过在这里的学校找工作
We tried to find something at a school up here,
但他们只有文职工作 她的资历太高了
but all they had was clerical work. She's overqualified.
我还做过其他工作 比如集♥会♥ 游♥行♥
There were other things. Meetings, marches.
得了吧
Please.
搞运动
The movement.
少校担心 我的活动会连累他和他的同事们
The Major is worried my activism will reflect poorly on him with his colleagues.
阻碍他在部队里步步高升
Hamper his ascent up the military food chain.
我理解少校的担忧 夫人
I can see how that could be a concern, ma'am.
有色人种参军已经够难的了
It's hard enough being colored in the service.
如果你有心往上爬
And you got any real ambition, you gonna want
肯定希望你的私生活无可指摘
your personal life to be cleaner than your uniform.
你们两个飞行员立场相同 我一点都不觉得意外
Well, I'm not surprised y'all two flyboys stick together.
失陪了 我去准备甜点
Excuse me, I'm gonna get dessert started.
你儿子今晚去哪了
So, where's your son at tonight?
威尔
Will?
以后你会见到他的 他去朋友家了
You'll meet him sometime. But he's at a friend's house now.
这台相机真棒 天啊 我还是头一回见呢
This camera's boss. Oh, man. I've never seen one of these before.
威尔
Will.
你这是什么表情 - 没什么
What's with the face? - Nothing.
嘿 罗妮
Hey, Ronnie.
别浪费胶卷 每张照片都是有用的
Don't waste film. We need every picture we can get.
好吧 抱歉
All right, sorry.
这样可以吗
Look okay?
我们都按你说的做了 - 很好 满分
We did everything like you said. - Yeah, great. A-plus.
好了
Okay.
我们可以开始了吗
Should we start? - Uh... Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Why not?
来吧
Come on.
很丰盛的一餐 少校
Hell of a meal, Major.
你太太的厨艺很厉害
Your wife know her way around the kitchen.
我从没告诉过你我们有个儿子
I never told you we had a son.
一定是基地里的人告诉我的
Must have heard it from someone on base.
飞机上是怎么回事
What happened up there?
你闭着眼睛...
I mean, closing your eyes...
在找东西
to look for something.
是什么东西
What is that?
我奶奶说...
My grandmama said it's like...
那是不用眼睛的看
it's like seeing things without seeing things.
我知道 这听起来很疯狂 对吧
Yeah, I know. It sound crazy, right?
在我长大的地方 大家都多多少少听说过这样的人
Place I grew up, everybody knew someone who knew someone that was like that.
我只是从来没有亲眼见过
I've just never seen it for myself.
有意思的是 就在你刚才问起我儿子的时候
It's funny, just before, you asked me about my son,
我有了一丝感觉
I felt something.
是一种潜意识的东西
Yeah, somewhere in the back of my brain.
那种感觉无法描述 只能说它是我一生中
Can't describe it really, other than it's the strangest
最奇怪的感觉了
goddamn thing I've ever felt in my whole life.
之前我只体验过一次
And I've only felt it one other time.
就在我被袭击的那晚
The night I was attacked...
当时你在场
you were there.
拿着钢管的不是你
It wasn't you holding the pipe,
但我的感觉千真万确
but I know what I felt.
别来搅乱我的思绪 知道吗
Stay out of my head. We clear?
知道了 这个你尽管放心
I will. I will. You don't have to worry about that.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我见过人在面对死亡时脑中的画面
I've seen what men think about when they're facing death.
他们会想到家人 想到自己的遗憾
They think about their families. They think about their regrets.
可你呢
But you?
你被枪指着头 对方随时会扣动扳机
Gun to your head, finger on the trigger.
你却忙着分♥析♥情况...
You were analyzing. You were just...
收集信息
collecting information.
好像你大脑中产生恐惧的部位
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表