剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
你不想让我们替你高兴吗?
Don't you want us to be happy for you?
是啊,你不想吗?
Yeah. Don't you want us to be happy for you?
答应我,千万别笑
Promise not to laugh.
我发誓
Cross my heart and hope to die.
好吧
Fine.
我觉得斯科蒂米尔斯越来越迷人了
I think Scotty Mills is turning into kind of a dreamboat.
看吧?我就知道你们会笑
See, I knew you guys would laugh.
你之前可没说 你暗恋“鼻涕虫斯科蒂”啊
Well, that was before you told us it was Scott the Snot.
他早就不是鼻涕虫了
He hasn't had that problem since we were kids.
你们是在说我吗?
Are you talking about me?
抱歉,我的鼻子不透气
Sorry, I can't breathe very well.
天啊,他就是这么说话的
Oh my God, that's what he sounds like.
什么味道臭臭的? - 一点都不好笑
Does something smell? - I can't smell anything. - Marge, you're not funny.
谁有纸巾? - 够了,玛姬
Does anybody have a tissue? Enough, Marge.
对,别这么刻薄
Yeah, don't be mean.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
她竟然还敢回来?
Where does she get the nerve?
一想到她爸半夜会爬进我的窗户 我就睡不着
I can't sleep knowing that her dad could just crawl through my bedroom window at night.
你们说她知道尸体在哪里吗?
Do you think she knows where the bodies are?
还有那东西...
I was worried about you.
我担心死了 我一直在想他们
I can't stop thinking about them. And about that thing.
早上好,同学们,我是邓利维校长
Good morning, students. This is Principal Dunleavy speaking.
现在是早上九点 又是一个阳光明媚的春日
It's 9:00 a.m. on another sunny spring day.
“感谢大家参加上周 为西奥多尤里斯”
Now I would like to thank everyone who attended last week's candlelight vigil
“菲利普和苏茜马尔金 举办的烛光守夜”
for Theodore Uris and Philip and Susie Malkin.
“那是个鼓舞人心的 祈祷和缅怀之夜”
It was an uplifting evening of prayer and remembrance.
“也深刻地提醒我们”
And a strong reminder
作为社区的一份子 我们受得住任何风雨”
that as a community, we can weather any storm.
“请注意 食堂将不再照常提供碎肉三明治”
And the cafeteria will not be serving its usual sloppy joes.
“取而代之的是 肉卷、土豆泥和绿蔬”
In its place will be meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and something green.
嘿
Hey.
嗨,玛姬
Hi, Marge.
我只是想确认你没事,我们上次说话
I just wanted to make sure you were okay. We haven't really talked since, you know,
还是在电影院出事的时候
the thing that happened at the theater.
对,我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事就好
Good.
我觉得你一直在无视我
I-- It just-- It feels like you've been ignoring me.
没有,我只是很难接受这一切
No, it's just been hard.
肯定的,我知道
I'm sure. I know. I bet.
大家都坐下,快点
Take your seats quickly, please.
听着,我看到你了
Look, I saw you,
之前的时候,你和罗妮格罗根说话了
before, talking to Ronnie Grogan.
所以呢?
So?
帕蒂和那些女生都很在乎你
So, Patty and the girls really care about you,
但她们不如我了解你
but they don't know you like I do.
看到你和某人的女儿走得那么近
They see you getting cozy with you-know-who's daughter,
她们肯定想不通
they won't understand.
我知道你希望一切都回到从前
I just... I know you want things back to the way they were,
包括跟我们和帕蒂姐妹帮的关系 我可以帮你
with us, with the Pattycakes, and I can help.
我是自愿的,但你得给我机会
I want to, but you have to let me.
今天和我们一起吃午饭吧?
How about eating lunch with us today?
菲尔和泰迪死了,菲尔的妹妹也死了
Phil and Teddy are dead. Phil's sister is dead.
谁在乎那个蠢到家的帕蒂姐妹帮?
Who cares about your stupid Pattycakes?
今天我们要讨论四种基本食物
Today, we will be discussing the four basic food groups
以及如何充分地利用它们
and how to best employ them
让你们成长中的身体获得最大活力
to ensure your growing bodies attain maximum vigor.
这是道格拉斯老师的课吗?
Is this Miss Douglas's class?
抱歉,我找不到教室了
Sorry, I couldn't find the room. I--
我是威尔汉隆,新来的,不熟悉
I'm Will Hanlon. I'm new.
汉隆同学 你对“时间”二字也不熟悉?
Are you new to the concept of time, Mr. Hanlon?
你是说相对论吗?
You mean, like, relativity?
迟到没有借口可言
There's no excuse for tardiness.
下次考试会扣分,坐吧
Next time your grade will reflect it. Take a seat.
安静,大家都安静
Quiet! Quiet, everyone.
雪松角
Cedar Pointe.
好铅笔
Good pencil.
谢谢 - 看黑板!
Thanks. - Eyes forward!
有什么事吗,长官?
Can I help you, sir?
我是汉隆少校,万斯女士 富勒上校想见我
Yes, Major Hanlon, Sergeant Vice, ma'am. Colonel Fuller wanted to see me.
少校,请进
Major, come on in.
我们搜查了他的宿舍 找到了在你营房♥中使用的武器
We searched his quarters, found the weapon used in your barracks.
最后他在问话中承认了罪行
He finally admitted to it under questioning.
马斯特斯? - 他当然不是什么苏联间谍
Masters? He's no Soviet spy, of course.
只是一个想吓唬黑人飞行员的混♥蛋♥
Just an asshole wanting to put a scare into a colored airman.
但这里不是南方 我们不容许这种荒唐事发生
But this isn't the South, and we don't brook that kind of shit here.
我们还在调查另外两人的身份
We're still trying to figure out the identities of the other two, but
但马斯特斯是个懦夫
Masters is a coward.
他会老实交代的
He'll break, and when he does,
到时候,我向你保证 他们会得到应有的惩罚
I can promise you, justice will be served.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您,长官
Thank you, sir.
长官,你们找到的那件武器
Sir, that weapon that you recovered,
当时很黑 但它看着像一把马卡洛夫手♥枪♥
it was dark in there, but it looked like a Makarov PM.
是吗?
Is that right?
你的眼光很犀利
You have a good eye.
确实是马卡洛夫,苏联的破玩意儿
It was a Makarov, old Soviet piece of shit.
怎么了? - 没什么,只是...
Why? - Nothing, just...
将来我给孙子孙女 讲我直面死亡的故事时
one day, when I'm telling my grandkids that I stared into the face of death,
我想讲出所有的细节
I want to have all the details.
德里
早上好 - 早
Good morning. - Morning.
国
会
电
影
院
已打烊
德里烧烤餐厅
美食
去死吧,保罗班扬!
Suck an egg, Paul Bunyan!
我个人倒是不介意
Personally, I don't mind it. I mean,
那可是伐木巨人,他是美国英雄
it's Paul Bunyan for Pete's sake. He's an American hero.
我马上就来,小姐
I'll be right with you, miss.
他很碍眼,我忍♥不了
He's an eyesore. And I won't stand for it,
德里镇的其他贵妇也忍♥不了
and neither will any of the other grandes dames of Derry.
那座雕像必须拆除
That statue has got to go.
你知道我怎么看吗?
Well, you know what I say?
让鸽子们解决吧
Let the pigeons sort it out.
来,卡瓦诺太太,记在你账上了
There you are, Mrs. Cavanaugh. On your tab.
祝你今天愉快
You have a good day now.
小姐,需要点什么吗? - 我今晚想做烤肉
How can I help you, miss? - Yes, I'd like to make a roast tonight.
好主意,要肩胛肉还是后腿肉?
Sounds heavenly. Are we talking chuck or round?
臀肉吧,三人份 - 好
Rump, please, for three. Okay.
你只是路过这里吗?
So you passing through?
我刚搬过来
I actually just moved in.
估计我在这里挺显眼的
I suppose I do really stick out around here.
天啊,我不是那个意思
Oh gosh, I didn't mean it that way.
只是我在这里很多年了 每天看着同样的面孔进进出出
It's just... been here a lot of years. You see the same faces, day in, day out.
有点变化也不错
It's nice to have a little bit of variety.
我是斯坦克什
Stan Kersh.
孩子们都叫我“屠夫斯坦”
Kids call me Stanley Cleaver.
真可爱
Cute.
我是夏洛特
Well, I'm Charlotte.
姓汉隆
Hanlon.
好吧
Well...
欢迎来到德里镇,汉隆太太
Welcome to Derry, Mrs. Hanlon.
谢谢 - 他要逃了!抓住他!
Thank you. He's getting away. Get him!
为什么没人阻止他们?
Why is no one stopping this?
男孩子都这样,你能怎么办?
Boys will be boys. What are you gonna do?
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
别惹这个男孩,听到了吗?
You leave that boy alone, you hear me?
他要逃走了!抓住他! - 别惹他!
He's getting away, get him. - Leave him alone!
别说什么“男孩子就这样” 男孩子也可以善良
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表