剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
we file a formal complaint through the federal government.
你知道他们不会回应的
You know they'll just ignore it.
你想阻止他们 可我不想
You want to stop them? I don't.
我必须先弄清楚他们到底在干什么
Not until I find out what it is they're actually doing out there.
哈洛伦 你还好吗
Hey, Hallorann, you all right back there?
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
他在干什么 - 你以为我能看懂吗
The hell's he doing? - You think I know what's going on with him?
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
人体罗盘 你看这家伙
"Human compass"? Look at this fucking guy.
他像人体罗盘吗 他在抽搐
Look like a human compass to you? He's having a goddamn fit.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
地面 我们是美国空军KC135
Ground, this is USAF-KC135.
我有个朋友在布拉格堡基地
I got a buddy at Fort Bragg, he was saying that they're doing, like,
说他们在研究对山羊的精神控制
mind control on goats or some shit.
这里也是吗 李 他们在搞精神控制那一套吗
Is that what this is? Is this some goat shit, Lee?
哈洛伦不对劲
There appears to be something wrong with Hallorann.
他没有反应 请求返航
Unresponsive. Requesting permission to head back.
“不能返航 汉隆少校 维持当前航线”
That's a negative, Major Hanlon. Maintain present course.
我再说一遍 他没有反应
I'm advising again. Unresponsive.
请求返航 - “不行 汉隆少校”
Requesting permission to head back.
“维持当前航线”
我建议返航 二等兵哈洛伦没有反应
I'm advising that Airman Hallorann is unresponsive!
请求返航
Requesting permission to head back!
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
哈洛伦
Hey! Hallorann!
哈洛伦
(潘尼怀斯)
你是谁
Who are you?
奶奶
Grandma.
他来了 迪克
He's coming, Dickie.
快走 快
Get out of here. Now!
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
往后退 哈洛伦
Step back, Hallorann! Hallorann!
哈洛伦 - 不
Hallorann! - No! No!
嘿
Hey! Hey!
你们俩都进来了吗
You both in?
你还好吗 士兵 - 我没事 长官
How you holding up, soldier? - I feel fine, sir.
那么...
So...
你看见它了
you saw it.
应该说它看见我了
More like it saw me.
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
冰冷
Cold.
你今天表现得很出色
You did good up there today.
如果我们能让你在这里的日子 好得舒服点
If there's anything we can do to make your time here a little easier,
尽管告诉我
you let me know.
既然您提到了...
Now that you mention it...
真快啊
That was quick.
我和我在基地的战友
Me and my pals on base,
很难找到地方释放压力
it's kind of hard to find a place to blow off steam.
如果您能帮我们找一个 不会漏雨的地方消遣
If you can see fit to find us someplace that... maybe it don't rain in on our heads,
大家都会感激您
I know the boys would be grateful.
明白 我尽力而为
Understood. I'll see what I can do.
长官
Sir.
它不该看见我们的
It wasn't supposed to see us.
它不该知道的
It wasn't supposed to know.
我有种预感 这行动如果继续 必会招来祸端
I got a feeling we keep on like we're doing, something bad is coming.
也许我们不该招惹那东西
Maybe we oughta just let this thing be.
休息吧
Rest up.
给 先生们
Here you go, gentlemen.
谢泼德本来只是去太空里转一圈
The trip was supposed to be short,
可他爬进火箭后 发射推迟了三个小时才开始
but the launch was delayed for over three hours after Shepard climbed into the rocket.
谢泼德想出去小便 他们不同意
So Shepard asked if he could go outside and pee, and they said no,
所以他只好关掉宇航服里的电子零件
but they had to temporarily turn off the electrical parts in his suit
以免在小便时电死自己
so he could pee in his pants without frying himself.
你是说第一个进入太空的人类
So, you're telling me the first human
尿裤子了 - 对
that went to space went there with pee in his pants? - Yeah.
还好没出更大的问题
It could have been worse.
伙计 别吹了
Dude, stop! Ew!
你都吹到脸上了
You got it on your face.
我问你
Let me ask you this.
你觉得全年级谁的咪♥咪♥最好看
Who do you think has the best ta-tas in the grade?
什么 - 你们那里的人
What? - Do they not call them ta-tas
不叫“咪♥咪♥”吗 - 也叫的
where you're from? - No, they do.
我喜欢德洛丽丝的咪♥咪♥
Well, for me, it's Delores.
虽然玛姬楚门的脸更好看
Even though Marge Truman has the better face.
罗妮格罗根
Ronnie Grogan?
她找你干什么
What does she want with you?
我会不会干什么 - 冲洗胶卷
Can I what? - Develop film.
我把臭气弹说得头头是道
I mean, the way you talked about that stink bomb,
说不定你知道 暗房♥里需要什么化学物质
thought maybe you knew what type of chemicals you needed in a dark room.
你不能直接去实验室冲洗吗 - 不行
Can't you just send it out to a lab? - No.
你到底能不能帮我们 - 也许吧 可是为什么
Can you help us or not? - Maybe, but why?
说了你也不会相信
You wouldn't believe us if we told you.
说说看
Try me.
你怎么看
So, what do you think?
我为什么要同意 我又帮不了她
Why did I agree to this? I can't help her.
你相信她的话吗
Well, do you believe her?
我相信她真的信了
I believe she believes it.
可是她请我帮忙的时候 我脑袋里一片空白
But when she asked me, it's like my mind just went blank.
爱情就会让人这样 - 对
Love will do that to you. - Yeah.
等等 什么 - 罗妮 你对她有意思
Wait, what? - Ronnie. You're sweet on her.
我会看爱情的苗头 - 没有苗头
I know the signs. - There are no signs.
当然有
Sure there are.
爱情会让人做出疯狂的事 伙计
Love can make you do some crazy things, pal.
比如爬上阳台 或者...
Like climb a balcony or-- or...
为了隐藏心意在鞋子里写诗
Or write a poem on the inside of your shoe so no one finds out about it.
谁会把诗写在鞋子里
Who writes poems on the inside of their shoes?
某个人
Just someone.
恋爱中的人
Someone in love.
好吧 但我不爱罗妮
Okay, but I'm not in love with Ronnie.
随你怎么说 痴情种
Whatever you say, Romeo.
(罗斯二手店)
需要帮忙就告诉我
Let me know if you need any help.
你今天要找什么特别的东西吗
You looking for anything special today?
不好说
Well, I don't know.
五分钱能买♥♥到什么
What do you have for a nickel?
弗朗西斯肖 - 真的已经50年了吗
Francis Shaw. - Has it really been 50 years?
看起来不太可能
Doesn't seem possible.
是啊 不太像
No, it doesn't.
最奇怪的是
It's the oddest thing.
我来这里之前完全不记得你
Before I got here, I... I didn't remember you at all.
你真会奉承女人 - 我真的什么都不记得了
You really know how to flatter a gal. - I mean, I didn't remember any of it.
无论是你还是这个镇子
You. This town.
你不是第一个这样的人
You're not the first.
德里镇就是这么有意思
Derry's funny that way.
无论你在这里待多久 你走得越远
No matter how long you spend here, the further away you get,
记忆就会越模糊
the more it all just seems to fade.
有人说这样最好
Some would say it's for the best.
我不知道
I don't know.
它有自己的魅力
It has its charms.
你还记得什么
What do you remember?
不多 我父亲 基地里的生活
Not much. My father, life on the base,
但主要是你
but mostly I remember you.
那只是一个夏天罢了 弗兰西斯 我们当时才12岁
It was one summer, Francis. We were 12.
我怀疑你连我的名字都不记得
I doubt you even remembered my name.
我是不记得了
I didn't.
直到这周才想起来
Not until this week.
(警告信)
你负责挖掘行动
You're in charge of the digs?
你在林子里干什么 弗兰西斯 - 调查土壤
What are you doing out there, Francis? - Soil surveys.
我们想看看在哪里铺管道 把肯杜斯凯格的水引进来
We're trying to figure out where to lay pipe to bring in water from the Kenduskeag.
我们社区担心 你们的挖掘会破坏神圣的遗迹
And our community is concerned that your dig will disturb sacred remains.
我们不能让人破坏无名墓地
We can't allow unmarked burial grounds to be destroyed.
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表