剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Lilly?
你说过如果我需要找人谈谈...
You said if I ever needed to talk...
进来吧
Come on in.
你是说那个男孩有可能还活着
Okay, so you're telling me there's a chance that boy's still alive?
马蒂是这么想的
Matty thinks so.
但他不肯报♥警♥ 因为他害怕警♥察♥会把他送回家
But he won't go to the cops 'cause he's afraid they'll send him home.
天啊 那个可怜的男孩都经历了什么
Oh God, what that poor boy's been through.
你好 克什先生
Hi, Mr. Kersh.
亲爱的 你记得莉莉吧
Dear, you... you remember Lilly.
特丽班布里奇的孩子
Terri Bainbridge's kid.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我的牛排呢 - 快好了
Where's my steak? - Oh, it's almost done.
我一会儿就给你送过去
I'll bring it to you in a minute.
别再煎过头了
Don't overcook it again.
如果有人劫持了那孩子 我们必须去报♥警♥
If someone has that kid, we have to go to the police.
不行 我答应过马蒂
No, I promised Matty.
这是大人的事 你又不能自己下去
This is grownup business. It's not like you can go down there yourself.
我觉得我们能救出菲尔
I think we can save Phil.
莉莉 你的头脑不清楚
Lilly, you're not thinking straight.
向我保证你不会下去找他
Promise me that you won't go down there.
不管他是不是你的朋友 都不值得你送命
Friends or not, it's not worth you dying too.
快保证
Promise me.
我保证
Promise.
也没那么糟 对吧
Well... it's not so bad, right?
比我们的房♥子小一点 但暂时还凑合 对吧
A little smaller than our house, but it'll do for now, right?
我能出去散散步吗
Can I go for a walk?
既然要被困在基地里 那我想去探索一下
Thought I'd explore the base if I gotta be stuck here.
好
Uh, yeah.
肯定有娱乐中心 飞镖活动什么的
I'm sure there's a rec center, darts... you know?
威尔
Will...
只要你♥爸♥说安全了 你就能再见到你的朋友了
You'll see your friends again, as soon as your daddy says it's safe.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Oh. I love you.
“当地居民威廉德赖文斯”
Local resident William Drivens
“因试图用斧头 砍下它的一条腿而被捕”
was arrested for trying to chop down one of its legs with an axe.
“另一则新闻 一辆前往肖申克监狱的囚车”
In other news, a prison bus en route to Shawshank Penitentiary
“昨天在九号♥公路上发生车祸”
crashed yesterday off Route 9.
“现场消息源确认有多人伤亡”
Sources on the scene confirmed there were multiple casualties.
“其中一名乘客 臭名昭著的谋杀嫌疑人汉克格罗根”
And one of the passengers... notorious murder suspect Hank Grogan,
“据信已逃离现场”
is believed to have escaped.
“搜索行动开始后可能会封路”
Roads may be blocked as searches take effect,
“警方呼吁有消息的人”
and police are asking...
“拨♥打♥德里警♥察♥局的线报电♥话♥”
..anyone with information to contact the DPD tipline.
“如果你今天在西区”
If you're on the west side today,
“你可能会注意到 中♥央♥街和内博尔特街之间的街道”
you might notice that the streets between Center and Neibolt
“由于煤气总管泄漏已被封锁”
have been closed off due to a reported gas main leak.
“当局呼吁居民今天远离该区域”
Authorities are urging residents to steer clear of the area today.
(内博尔特街)
来 快 快点
我试了好几天 想让这东西飞到主街上
I've been trying for days now to get this thing on Main Street.
都弄丢九个了
I've lost nine already.
都是因为风 每次都是...
It's always the wind, man. Always...
她来这里干什么
What's she doing here?
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help.
你让我相信帕蒂姐妹帮的人
I'm supposed to trust a Pattycake?
我已经不是了
Ex.
它也袭击她了
Hey. It came for her too.
我想过了 我们不能让马蒂去报♥警♥
Look, I thought about it. And we can't make Matty go to the police.
什么 - 他们不会相信他的
What? - They won't believe him.
而且他说得对 他们会直接把他送回他爸身边
And he's right. They'll send him right back to his dad.
如果菲尔真的还活着 并且能证明你♥爸♥是无辜的...
But if Phil's really alive and can prove your dad is innocent...
那我们就得亲自去救他
then we have to go save him ourselves.
你疯了吗 - 不可能
Are you insane? - No way.
我不会再下去了
I'm not going down there again.
你亲口说过 你宁愿回下水道 也不愿回家
You said yourself, you'd sooner go back to the sewers than home.
那正好 因为你现在就得带我们下去
Well, good, 'cause you're gonna take us down there right now
找到菲尔的具体♥位♥置 我们要把他救出来
and show us exactly where Phil is, and we're gonna get him out of there.
否则我们就把你拖到警♥察♥那里
Either that, or we drag you to the cops.
就现在 我们所有人拖你过去
Right now, all of us.
不能下去 它会吃掉我们的 - 有这个就不会
We can't go down there. We'll get eaten. - Not if we have these.
“妈咪的小帮手” - 没错
"Mommy's Little Helper"? - Exactly.
威尔和马蒂不是说它以恐惧为食吗
What Will and Matty said about it feeding on fear?
如果我们不恐惧 那就没什么好担心的了
Well, if it's got nothing to feed on, then we have nothing to worry about.
我妈又买♥♥了一瓶药
My mom got a refill.
我们每个人多吃点... - 你确定这样安全吗
We'll each take as many as we can. - Are you sure that's safe?
我妈把它当巧克力豆吃
My mom eats these like M&Ms.
如果不安全 她早就死了
If they weren't safe, she'd probably be dead by now.
还是算了吧
I don't know.
听着 我爸说过
Listen. My dad used to say,
人生在世 有人是船锚 有人是救生船
"In life, people are either anchors or lifeboats.
有人被拖下水 有人能浮在水面上
They drag you under or they keep you afloat."
没有你们 我都不知道我现在会在哪里
I don't know where I'd be right now without you guys.
可是菲尔现在无依无靠
But Phil? He doesn't have anyone.
如果我们不行动 他一点生机都没有
And if we don't do something, he won't stand a chance.
所以我想问的是 你们是船锚还是救生船
So my question is, are you an anchor or a lifeboat?
救生船
Lifeboat.
救生船
Lifeboat.
救生船
Lifeboat?
怎么了 我错过什么了吗
What? What'd I miss?
你还是不知道比较好
You don't want to know.
根据印第安沼泽的朋友说
According to our friends from Indian Marsh,
内博尔特街的房♥子下面有一口古井
the house on Neibolt Street was built atop an old ground well
井的历史可追溯到殖民时期
that dates back to colonial days.
安全 - 安全
Clear! - Clear!
我们要找的东西是
The objects we're looking for,
13件印第安文物 也就是原住民口中的圣柱
thirteen Indian artifacts that the natives refer to as pillars,
在几个世纪前 被埋在了德里镇的不同地点
buried centuries ago and in different locations around Derry,
现在只能通过
and are now only accessible
古井下方的下水道找到
through the sewers directly beneath that old well.
汉隆少校和他的小队会包围房♥子
Major Hanlon and his team will secure the house,
找到古井 然后进入下水道系统
find the well, and descend into the sewer system
向导塔尼尔会带我们穿过隧♥道♥
where our guide, Taniel, will lead us through the tunnels
找到圣柱的位置
to the location of the pillars.
有必要的话 二等兵哈洛伦会提供协助
If necessary, with the assistance of Private Hallorann.
好了 兄弟们 下井
All right, boys. Down the hatch.
但要记住 先生们 这是敌人的地盘
But remember, gentlemen, you'll be in enemy territory.
不管这个敌人是什么形态
Whatever form this enemy takes,
它都会利用你们心中的恐惧对付你们
it will use your own personal fears against you.
别僵住 也别相信它
Don't freeze, don't trust it.
凡是发现以理性标准来看
If you see something that by any rational measure
不该出现在下面的东西 直接开枪
should not be down there, shoot it.
保持警惕 注意安全 保护好协助人员
Be vigilant, stay safe, and secure the assets.
这边
This way.
你感觉到它了吗
Can you feel it?
反正不对劲
I feel something.
迪克
Dick.
你们听到了吗 - 听到什么
Y'all hear that? - Hear what?
塔尼尔 你没事吧
Taniel! Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
好大的台阶
Big drop.
迪克
Dick!
宝贝
Baby!
走吧 我们要掉队了
Come on, go. We're gonna fall behind.
他在哪里
Where is he?
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
哈洛伦
Hallorann!
他到底去哪了
Where the hell'd he go?
我不知道 他下去了 一直没上来
I don't know! He went down and didn't come up.
迪克
Dickie.
他又来找你了
He's coming for you again.
奶奶
Grandma?
爷爷
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表