剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
进行法律过程的人
individuals who are going through the proceedings
或收到了让他们必须离开美国
or have a final order given by an immigration judge
而移♥民♥法官签了的最后离境令的人
to actually, you know, depart the United States,
但他们没被拘留
but they're not in custody.
这位是你的女儿?好的
This is your daughter? All right.
你来自什么国家?
What country are you from?
加纳
Ghana.
我们会让他们自签担♥保♥
]You were let go on your own recognizance
让他们处理他们其他的事情 明白吗?
so that you can basically take care of whatever business you had, okay?
医疗问题也好 家庭问题也好
Be it medical, be it, you know, family-based.
我们允许了他们...
We have allowed them...
不必要在个拘留所的场景中
to not have to be within a detention facility setting,
但他们还是在被遣送的过程中
but they're still moving towards removal.
(移♥民♥和海关执法局的无扣留名单上 有超于三百万个移♥民♥者)
好 你有个1996年发的最后离境令
Okay, so you have a final order of removal dated 1996.
律师 你说你提出了暂停程序的申请
Counsel, you said you gave us a stay.
-是的 -凭什么原因?
Yes, I did. -Your stay is based on what?
凭我客户在美国的长久关系
Based on the client's long-standing ties in the United States,
凭她有三个美国公民的孩子
the fact that she has three US citizen children.
没犯罪历史
She has no criminal history,
是个遵纪守法的好公民
is a law-abiding citizen.
若你的暂停申请没被批准的话 你有什么打算?
In the instance that your stay is not approved, what's your plan?
我们目前没备用计划
There is no plan B at this time.
没备用计划 好的
There's no plan B. Okay.
这个部门最近 有准予很多的暂停申请吗?
Is this office granting many stays these days?
没有 而他们作出决定后 就没得上诉了
No. And when they make the determination, there's no appeal.
就会那样结束
That's it.
我的主管现在会考虑你的暂停申请
My supervisor is actually gonna review your stay now.
他也会为了确保她会合规
He's also gonna consider the option of putting
而考虑让她戴上脚环
a bracelet on her just to ensure compliance.
-你是说电子脚环? -对
You're talking about a foot bracelet? -Correct.
那不会有点太严了吗?
That's pretty harsh, isn't it?
不会太严 因为没戴脚环
It's not harsh, only because
而当天会在机场出现的人 只有一半
it's 50-50 on people actually showing to the airport without one.
戴着的话 有更高的可能性
With one, it's a higher probability
她会遵循到底而离开
of her actually following through with her departure.
-你好 约翰执行官 -孩子能留在外面
Hello, Officer John. -The child can stay outside
和其中一个父母一起
with one of the parents.
-我不需要两个父母 -好的
I don't need both parents. -Okay.
我起初是拒绝了你的暂停申请
I did deny your stay originally,
-你们收到了复印件 对吧? -是的
and you did get a copy of that, right? -Yes.
对 我们有收到
Correct, we did.
而它被发回了给主管 重新考虑过了
And it was actually sent back to the supervisor, and it was actually reviewed,
我猜你会... 好消息是
and I guess you would've--
它被推♥翻♥了
The good news is it's overturned,
意思是 申请批准了 明白吗?
which means that it was approved. Okay?
-所以你的延期申请被授予了... -好棒的消息
So, your extension has been granted... -Wonderful news.
延期了一年
...for another year.
-好吗? -太棒了
Okay? -Amazing.
-你明白吗? -一年吗?
You understand? -For one year, then?
-好棒 -是的 延期了多一年
Great. -Yes, extended for another year.
好的 所以我昨天才告诉了你
Okay. That's why I told you yesterday,
-别担心 -约翰执行官
don't worry. -Officer John,
你知道我必须担心的
you know I have to worry,
-你也明白我为什么必须担心 -我明白
and you know why I have to worry. -I do understand.
你明白
You do understand.
你知道是怎么回事的
You know what's going on.
-相信我 我理解的 -对啊
Trust me. I understand. -Yeah.
我知道你们有时会得到新的命令的 情况每天都有变化...
And I know you guys get new orders. I mean, things change from day to day,
-对吧? -对
right? I mean... -Right. It does.
那就是问题
That's the problem.
-那好棒 -你们...
That's awesome. -You guys...
-今天运气好了 所以... -运气非常好
are lucky today, so... -Very lucky.
紧急暂停遣送离境令
Stay of removal, emergency stay of removal,
而且还在等待法♥院♥审理?
especially if it's pending with the court?
-他们没权力碰 -我知道
They have no right to touch. -I know.
一点也没权利
No right at all.
虽然有议案...
There is a possibility that they will...
-对 -还会有被驱逐出境的可能性?
Yeah. -...they will deport even though there's a motion.
-我从来没听过 -对
That I never heard of. -Right.
-我从来没听过 -我知道
That, I never heard of. That... -I know.
24年了 我也没听过
Twenty-four years, I've never heard of it, either,
但事情就是如此
and here we are.
以前也会有很大的不确定性
There was a lot of uncertainty before,
但现在跳到十倍了
but now it's tenfold.
有好多没有犯罪历史的人
There's a good chunk of people that don't have any criminal records.
以前 在奥巴马政♥府♥的时候
Back then, under the Obama administration,
他们会专注于优先案子
they pushed priorities.
若你是非犯罪者
If you were a non-crim,
我们能把你的案子往后推
we could push those people to the side.
以后再查 现在不是这样了
We'll come back to you at some point. That's not the case anymore.
情况严重了很多
It's real-life situations now.
这些人都知道 他们能留在这里的时间不长了
These people now know that the end is very near.
奥巴马政♥府♥时 我们遣送了很多人
We were removing a ton of people under the Obama administration.
他可是“驱逐出境者总司令”啊
I mean, he was the "deporter in chief," quote, unquote, you know.
当时有很大的不确定性
And there was a lot of uncertainty then.
在这个政♥府♥下
This administration,
可能加了两倍
probably double.
大概是两倍 若不是更多的话
Probably double, if not more.
对啊
Yeah.
我还为他投票了呢 所以...
Yeah, I voted for the man, so...
林?
Lin.
林星?
Lin Xing.
-你好吗? -嗨
How you doing? -Hi.
-名字说得对吗? -不对
I pronounce your name right? -No.
名字说得对吗?
I pronounce your name right?
这是你 对吧?这名字怎么读?
That's you? No, that's not you? How you pronounce that?
我不知道 我不会读 我的中文不是很好
I don't know, I can't pronounce--My Chinese is not very good, man.
我只知道“宫保鸡”
All I know is "kung pao chicken."
-就不会了 -好
That's it. -Yeah.
这是你的名字吗?
This your name?
-不是 -你呢?
No. -How about you?
叫他过来 过来这里
Ask him over here. Come over here. There you go.
他们很害怕 来到26联邦广场这栋大楼
They have tangible fear of coming to, 26 Federal Plaza, this building.
他们相信来到这里
Like, they believe walking here
会让他们更受注意
will merely paint a bull's-eye on them,
就会得被遣送出去
and they will have to be removed.
所以他们会认为
So, the perception,
局外人会认为
the outside perception of someone looking in says,
“他是来大楼寻找消息的
"Look, he went to the building to get information,
但就没出来了”
and he never came out."
我们这栋大楼里有逮捕过人吗?
Have we made arrests in his building?
有 当然有
Sure. Yeah, we have,
但不是为了任意的原因
but not for any arbitrary reasons.
我逮捕人时 都会有个确实和具体的原因
There is always a tangible, specific reason that I will arrest somebody.
非犯罪者 孟加拉人
Non-crim, Bangladeshi.
有个妻子 美国公民孩子
USC child, wife,
他们也都报告来这里了
who is also reporting here as well.
孩子几岁了?
How old is the child?
孩子看起来大概四岁吧
Child looks like she's about four years old.
-她和他一起来吗? -她和妈妈就在外面
She with him today? -She's with the mother outside. -Ah.
很明显地 我们这个时候不会把她给拘留
Obviously, we're not gonna take her into custody at this point.
若你同意的话 我们只拘留他就好
We'll just take him... if you are okay with it.
-好 -好的
Yeah. -All right.
-就这样办吧 -就这样办吧
Let's do it. -Let's do it.
好 所以...
All right, so...
你从现在起不能见你的妻子或孩子了
you will not be able to see your wife or your child from here on out.
好的 我不想在万圣节让你的孩子伤心
All right. I don't wanna break your child's heart on Halloween.
好吗?
All right?
把口袋里的东西都拿出来
So, take everything out of your pockets.
别人都认为我们有个千篇一律的过程
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表