剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
and then they're just like,
“对不起 但还是不能”
"Sorry, but it's still a no."
问题出在系统和法律里
The problem is the system and the laws.
不是长官们的错
It's not the officer's fault.
很多人都想帮我们
Many people are trying to help,
但他们真的没办法
but their hands are tied.
不是每个人都是坏心肠的
Not everybody has a bad heart.
不是每个人
Not everybody.
是系统搞坏了所有的东西
The system is what damages everything.
把宝宝留在外面
The baby stays outside.
它造成了混乱
It is creating chaos.
别人会看着你说: “离开吧 移♥民♥者!”
People look at you and say, "Get out, you immigrant!"
事实上
In reality,
唯一真正的美国人 是美洲原住民
the only true Americans are the Native Americans.
我们都是这国家的侵入者
We're all invaders of this country.
我们都是
All of us.
如果你在我的国家里 要求人道主义居留签证的话
If you ask for a humanitarian visa in my country,
他们是不会给你的
they will never give it to you.
我们没办法以他们想要的方式 合法地来这里
There is no option to come legally like they want us to.
我觉得他当初保持他无证件的状态
I think it might have been better for him to stay...
反而会比较好
without papers.
他没那样做
He didn't do that,
因为他认为既然他不是罪犯
because he believed that since wasn't a criminal
这就不会发生在他身上
this couldn't happen
因为他有遵守规则
because he was following the rules.
但我现在觉得他保持之前
But now I think it's better to stay like he was,
永远无证件的状态会更好
undocumented forever.
有时我会看一件案子 而会觉得
There are times when yes, I'll look at a case and I'll go,
“也许我们不该那样做”
"Maybe we shouldn't have done that,"
或“我会作出不同的决定”
or "I would have done it differently."
在我的职业生涯中 我事后猜测了不少事
In my career, I have second-guessed a lot of things.
有些案子
There are some cases where, yeah,
你立刻就会知道了
you know immediately, it's...
这也许在道德上是错误的 或有争议的
it can be morally wrong or objectionable,
但从大局面来看
but in the grand scheme of things,
虽然这听起来有点严酷
you know, as harsh as it may sound,
政♥府♥不是为了我的道德观念聘请我的
the government didn't hire me for my moral views.
我们以前常常一家人一起做事
We used to do a lot of things as a family,
例如一起出去吃饭 现在呢...
like go out to eat. And now...
我们都不离开屋子做任何事了
we don't really leave the house really to go anywhere.
他以前总是都会参加我的学校活动
And he used to always, like, come to my school events.
现在只是我妈来了
Now it's just my mom,
而我看到其他的孩子带着他们的...
and I see other kids with their, like...
他们两个父母
both of their parents,
这是很伤心的
and it's sad.
我就告诉他们他在工作
Yeah, I just tell them he's working.
他们大多数的人都不会明白这种感觉
And most of them won't understand the feeling.
我是监狱的自动话务员 有个电♥话♥来自...
I'm an automatic operator from jail. I have a call from...
(贝纳尔多·埃尔南德斯 ·阿雷瓦洛)
Bernardo Hernandez Arévalo.
一位在押人员
…a detainee at
来自埃尔帕索处理中心
El Paso Processing Center.
-喂 -是的
Hello. -Yes.
告诉我 我的爱人
Tell me, my love.
我打电♥话♥问候你
I'm calling to say hello
也是来告诉你有个机会...
and to tell you that there's a possibility
他们会释放我
that I will be released.
你有留在美国的可能性?
There is a possibility for you to stay in the United States?
我有留在这里的机会
I have a chance of staying here.
那是好消息 继续坚强下去
That is good news. Be strong.
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表