剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
I mean, the law is law.
我们是个政♥治♥驱动的机构
We are a politically-driven agency.
如果你更改了法律 那就是我们会跟从的法律
If you change the law, that's the law we're gonna follow.
零容忍♥就是法律
Zero-tolerance is the law,
对在我们执法行业的人来说
and for those of us that are in law enforcement,
我们会看着那个而想
we look at that, and we go,
“我就是因为要执法 才进入执法行业的”
"That's why I got into law enforcement, to enforce laws."
这是我们的新方向
This is our new direction.
零容忍♥ 而我们会开始分开家庭
Zero-tolerance, we're gonna begin to separate families.
我的儿子...
My son...
是个开朗外向的人
is extroverted, cheerful.
他的头发很像我
His hair is like mine.
但他有棕色的头发
But he has brown hair.
卷发
Curly.
眼睛圆圆的
Round eyes.
他是个冠军
He's a champion.
瘦瘦的
He's skinny.
他很帅 比我还帅 因为他像他妈妈
He is very handsome, more handsome than me because he takes after his mother.
他因为我有摩托车 而喜欢摩托车
He likes motorcycles, because I had a motorcycle.
他说:“爸 别卖♥♥了摩托车 这是我的摩托车”
He said, "Dad don't sell the motorcycle, my motorcycle."
我卖♥♥了它 用了那笔钱
I sold it, and with that money,
和我的妻子和两个孩子 开始来这里的旅程
I started the journey with my wife and two kids.
我们通过洪都拉斯的北部离开的
We left through the northern part of Honduras
从危地马拉的南部进入的
and entered through the south of Guatemala.
一切都发生地很快 我们一家没做好准备
Everything happened so fast, and my family wasn't prepared.
在奇瓦瓦州 走私者要求了三千块 让我们四个人一起过
In Chihuahua, the coyotes asked me for $3,000 for the four of us to cross.
但我筹不了那笔钱
But I couldn't raise the money.
他们告诉我 我能先还五百块 让我和一个孩子过
They told me that I could pay $500 for me and one child to cross.
为了保证我会付清余款 我会留下我的妻子
And as a guarantee that I'd pay the rest, I would leave behind my wife...
还有我一岁的女儿
along with my one-year-old daughter.
因为和我一起来的儿子三岁了
Because my son who came with me is three.
她留在那里
She stayed there,
我现在根本不知道她还好不好
and right now I have no idea if she's okay.
在此刻 我们国家里有2300个
As I stand here, they are 2,300 babies and kids
被我们政♥府♥从他们父母那里分开
who were ripped away from their parents by our government
关进美国各地的拘留所的婴儿和小孩
and are in detention facilities across America.
想像你和你的父母被分开了
Imagine being ripped away from your mother or father
而你不知道 你会不会再见到他们
and not knowing if you're ever gonna see them again.
那会是怎么样的声音?
What must that sound like?
妈妈!
Mommy!
请绅士停止出言
The gentleman will suspend.
绅士违反了礼节
The gentleman is in breach of quorum.
我们为什么要对美国人♥民♥隐瞒真♥相♥?
Why are we hiding it from the American people?
请绅士停止出言
The gentleman will suspend.
按照国会大厦第17条规
Per rule 17 of the House.
我们有2300个婴儿和小孩...
We have 2,300 babies and kids--
我们有2300个从父母那里被分开
We have 2,300 babies and kids in detention facilities
而锁进拘留所里的婴儿和小孩
who were ripped away from their parents.
我认为美国人必须知道这个情况
I think the American people need to hear this.
我们这里好像有个管弦乐队似的
只少了一位音乐指挥
别做旁观者 来到街上示♥威♥!
Off of the sidewalks, into the streets!
(ICE:他们在奥斯威茨 也把孩子从父母那里分开了)
(我们比这更好!)
(家庭应该在一起)
别做旁观者 来到街上示♥威♥!
Off of the sidewalks, into the streets!
羞耻!
Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!
(这一点也不正常)
-站起来! -反抗吧!
Stand up! -Fight back!
数十万的抗♥议♥者在国内
Hundreds of thousands are marching
进行了700多抗♥议♥活动
in over 700 planned protests from coast to coast,
(纽约 纽约州)
他们全都团聚在一个信息下: 家庭应该在一起
all unified under one message: families belong together.
(费城 宾夕法尼亚州)
放开孩子们!
Let the kids go! Let the kids go!
(洛杉矶 加州)
我们因为把他们从父母那里带走
We have children housed in cages
而现在有了被关在笼子里的孩子
because we took them from their parents.
我们比这更好!
We are better than this.
(伦敦 英国)
盟友抨击了总统
Allies slam the president.
被关在看起来像笼子里的孩子的图片
The pictures of children being held in what appear to be cages
带来了深深的困扰 这是错误的
are deeply disturbing. This is wrong.
教皇称其为不道德
The Pope labeling it immoral.
即使面临着来自世界各地的抗♥议♥
Even in the face of growing opposition across the globe,
(华盛顿特区)
特朗普总统依然不退缩
President Trump is not backing down.
当你起诉非法进入国家的父母时
When you prosecute the parents for coming in illegally,
而那是应该做的
which should happen,
你必须把孩子们带走
you have to take the children away.
总统先生!若你认为...
Mr. President! Mr. President, if you believe--
我们开了个很棒的会议
We had a great meeting.
这些是别人犯了很多年 数几十年的法律
These are laws that have been broken for many years, decades.
但我们开了很棒的会议 谢谢
But we had a great meeting. Thank you.
总统先生 若你认为分离是不好的
Mr. President, if you believe separations are nasty,
你为什么不本身阻止呢?
why won't you stop them yourself?
总统先生 你没孩子吗?
Mr. President, don't you have kids? Don't you have kids, Mr. President?
(我是个孩子)
全世界都在监督ICE员工 在做的事情
The whole world right now is watching what the men and women of ICE are doing,
这情况引起了很多人的忧虑
and it's causing a lot, a lot of concern.
我完全明白
I understand that totally.
这个总统支持的新零容忍♥政策
Is this new zero-tolerance policy that the president has supported,
总检察长宣布的政策 会人道吗?
that the attorney general announced, is it humane?
我认为...
I think--
我认为这就是法律 身为执法...
I think it's the law. As a law enforcement--
这也许是法律 这也许是政策 但这人道吗?
It may be the law. It's the policy, but is it humane?
全国各地有了正在增长的需求
There's a demand that is growing across the country:
废除ICE
abolish ICE.
-废除ICE! -废除ICE!
Abolish ICE! -Abolish ICE!
-废除ICE! -废除ICE!
Abolish ICE! -Abolish ICE!
我在蒙大拿州劳工部的工作是
It was my job at the Montana Department of Labor
提供给ICE 他们能用来遣送别人的消息
to pass information to ICE that would be used to deport people.
(家庭应该在一起)
我不能那样做而过意得去
I couldn't do it and live with myself.
我们都必须作出选择
We all have choices to make,
会给我们个人和国家下定义的选择
choices that will define us as individuals and as a nation,
尤其是在移♥民♥局工作的人
especially those people working in Immigration.
你必须现在决定 你想要站在历史的哪一边
You need to decide right now what side of history you want to be on.
(纽约城)
这是没人会来开门的大楼
This is the building that no one answers the door.
幸运的是 我们都没什么参与
Luckily for us, we haven't really been involved
那个分开家庭事件
in any of that... family separation thing.
我们不会把孩子们从家人的手中拉开
We don't rip children out of families' arms
或其他类似的事 我们不那样做的
and things like that. We don't do that. That's not what we do.
我们正在进行调查
We're doing an investigation,
我们必须知道是谁住在这公♥寓♥里
and we need to know who lives in this apartment.
-你丈夫名字叫什么? -杰罗尼莫
What is your husband's name? -Geronimo.
好 我们能和他谈谈吗?
Okay. Can we speak with him?
你必须等一下... 我一下就回来了 亲爱的
You'll have to wait... I'll be right there, honey.
-你有女儿吗? -有
You have a daughter? -Yes.
你能告诉他我们来了 而需要问他几个问题吗?
Can you tell him we are here and need to ask him a few questions?
好 请给我一点时间
Yes, just give me a minute please.
没问题 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
这不会是容易的事
This is not gonna be easy.
-早安 你好吗? -还好 你好吗?
How are you? -Fine. How are you?
我们正在进行调查 我能看你的身份证吗?
We're doing an investigation. Can I see your ID, please?
好啊
Yes.
不行?
No?
-好的 先生 你叫什么名字? -杰罗尼莫
Okay, sir, what is your name? -Geronimo.
-好 杰罗尼莫 往那里站着 -好
Okay, Geronimo, stand over there. -Yes.
夫人 别让女孩出来这里 好吗?
Ma'am, don't let the girl come out here, okay?
关上门
Shut the door.
杰罗尼莫 我们是国土安♥全♥部♥的长官
Geronimo, we're officials from the Department of Homeland Security.
我们是移♥民♥局的人
We're from Immigration.
我们有个逮捕你的命令
We have an order for your arrest.
-明白吗? -明白
Okay? -Okay.
我能收拾我的东西吗?
Can I get my things?
好的
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表