剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
always pray for your dad.
好
Yes.
希望他会能够被允许留在美国里
Hopefully, he will be allowed to stay in the United States.
他正在一个地方等着...
He is in a place...
看他们会决定把他送回来这里
where he is waiting to see if they'll send him back here
或让他留在那里
or let him stay there.
但像我说的 我们会一直祈祷
But we'll keep praying, like I said.
明白吗?
Understand? -Uh-huh.
你的午餐来了
Here's your lunch.
我再拿点玉米饼来
I'll bring more tortillas.
今年 我因为没钱
This year, I couldn't send my two kids to school
而无法送我两个孩子上学
because we didn't have the money.
若他能工作的话
If he could work,
我们的情况就不一样了
then it would be different.
他就能寄点钱给我
He could send me money.
但他被关着了
But he is locked up.
这好艰难 因为我的丈夫
It's difficult because my husband
被关着了好久了
has been locked up for so long.
我的儿子也在那里
And my son is already there.
我想要总统 或任何人
I would like the president, or whoever,
帮帮我
to do me the favor
让我的儿子和他爸团聚
of reuniting my son with his father.
这是我想要的 我的愿望!
That is what I want. What I wish for!
但我不知所措
But I don't know what I can do.
(弗吉尼亚海滩 弗吉尼亚州)
如果有任何事会让你撑得下去
If there is one thing that holds you together,
就是你的家人 你的孩子
it is family. Your children.
我们是一起从洪都拉斯 不同时间来的 但是...
We came from Honduras together, and we entered at different times, but...
我们四个现在都在这里了
now the four us are all here.
(虽然移♥民♥和海关执法局 仍然要若苏埃和妻子戴着电子脚环)
(他们被重组了 而允许他们在一样的地方)
我们能等着看会给他们什么地址 但必须是个有效地址
Let's see what address we'll give them, but it has to be a valid one.
对啊...
I guess...
那是他们告诉我们的
That's what we were told.
所以若我们去住在拖车房♥里的话 我们就给他们拖车房♥的地址
So, if we go live in a trailer, let's give the address of that trailer.
对啊 无论我们最终住在哪里
Yeah, wherever we end up living.
那是哪里?
And where is that?
以上帝的名义 无论发生什么 就让它发生吧
In God's name, whatever happens, happens.
他们就会这样抓到我们俩
And this is how they come and take both of us.
他们找不到我 也会找到你
If they don't find me, they'll find you.
当你一个人在这里时
When you are here by yourself,
你能吃即食汤过活
you can survive on instant soup,
但你的家人在这里就不行了
but not with your family here.
我这星期五和星期六 都是和他们一起花的
I spent Friday and Saturday with them
星期一开始工作
and started to work on Monday.
从那天起 我一直都没停止工作
Since that day, I haven't stopped working.
当我开始这份工作时
When I started this job,
有个来自墨西哥的男人
there was a man from Mexico
一直看着我和我的电子脚环
who was staring at me and my ankle bracelet,
他很害怕地问了我那是什么
and he fearfully asked me what it was.
我告诉了他 我是个带着小儿子进来美国的移♥民♥者
I told him that I'm an immigrant who came in with my young son,
他们就把这个电子脚环放在我身上
and they put this bracelet on me.
他说:“哦 我以为你是罪犯呢”
"Oh. I thought you were a criminal," he said.
不是 只是移♥民♥的问题
No, just an immigration problem.
想想看 我的儿子
Imagine, my son.
他今年才三岁
He is three years old.
他为什么必须40天不见到我?
Why did my son need to spend 40 days without me?
不见到他妈妈?
And without his mom?
真是没道理
It defies logic.
他出来时表现有些怪异
He acted strange when he came out.
当我第一次和他团聚时...
When I saw him for the first time...
他只是站在那里
he just stood still.
像这样
Like this.
(约翰娜 若苏埃的妻子)
只是呼吸着 没和我说话...
He just breathed. He didn't speak to me at all...
就那样站了很久
for a long time.
然后他就和我说话了
Then he spoke to me.
他好紧张
He was nervous.
他被强制性地教了些东西
He was taught some things... by force.
因为他不会用厕所
Because he did not know how to use the bathroom.
他要求东西时都会举手
When he asks for things, he raises his hand.
有时晚上还会哭着醒来
At night, sometimes at night, he wakes up crying,
像他很害怕似的
like he is afraid.
妈咪 我们回家吧
Mommy, let's go home.
我们花了很多钱才能来到这里
We spent so much money to get here.
现在 我们就等着
And, now, we are waiting
看我们会发生什么事
to see what happens with us.
这个过程有时会令我恐怕
The process scares me at times
因为我有个遣送离境令
because I have an order of deportation.
我随时都能被驱逐出境的
I could be deported at any time.
我每次参加移♥民♥和海关执法局的会议 都是充满恐惧的
Every meeting I go to with ICE, I'm filled with fear.
我怕他们会说: “结束了 你将被驱逐出境”
I'm afraid they will say, "That's it. You're going to be deported."
他们都明白情况的
They know exactly what's going on.
事实上
And the thing is,
他们不报告 就不能得到工作授权
if they don't report, they don't get that work authorization.
那工作授权会让他们得到福利
That work authorization opens up doors for benefits,
所以他们才会来报告
and that's why they report.
他们不报告 就会不合规
If they don't report, they're not in compliance.
不合规就没资格工作
If they're not in compliance, they're not entitled to work.
这是我们为了确保他们会报告来这里
So, it's the carrot that we dangle
而提供的奖励
to make sure that these people report.
没有这个奖励 他们就不会来了
If we don't dangle that carrot, they won't come in.
会比较少人肯来这里
We'd have less people coming in.
儿子 该走了
Son, it's time to go.
不!
No!
不什么?
No, what?
不
No.
别又来闹了
Not again... Hey, hey!
叶林!
Yerin!
我是想遵从 移♥民♥和海关执法局的要求
I want to comply with what ICE is asking me.
我想负责任
I want to be responsible.
但事实上 我很害怕
The truth is that I'm afraid.
(罗福联邦大楼)
我们去那里似乎是去送死
We go like lambs to the slaughterhouse.
(美国国土安♥全♥部♥)
(采访室)
你记得你是怎么来到美国的吗?
How'd you come to the United States? Do you remember?
-你当时大概还很小吧 -对啊 六个月大
You were probably really young. -Yeah, six months old.
你当时六个月大
You were six months old.
我来这里一段时间了
Been coming for a while now.
特朗普当选以来 情况也有了些变化 对吧?
I think that things changed, too, once Trump came in too, right?
非法在这里的人的情况是变了
It's changed for people that are here illegally,
即使他们没犯过罪
like, that haven't committed any crimes, for sure.
他们受了很多监督 但是...
They're under a lot of scrutiny, but...
我上次和一位印度女士来了
I was here with an Indian lady last time
-她没有任何的罪名 但是... -我们拘留了她?
who didn't have any criminal charge, anything like that, -and---We took her in?
-当天就拘留了 -哦 对啊
They took her that day. -Oh, yeah.
-我们不... -我来的当天
We're not---That same day I was here.
她说她这里有个小生意
She said she had a little small business here,
印度那里不认识人
nobody back in India,
在这里没犯过罪
no crimes committed here.
对啊 我猜他们是想 把所有非法移♥民♥者都遣送出去
Yeah, they want to get rid of everybody, I guess.
这不是我的决定
I don't make this decision,
是别人批准的
other people authorize it.
明白吗?
Okay?
你有律师 对吧?
You have a lawyer, right?
是的 2013年以来
Yes. Since 2013.
你的律师帮你做了什么?
What has your lawyer done?
她说我的案子在处理着
She said that the case was on stand-by
所以她会等进展
and that she was going to wait until something came up.
你的律师有给你看 她为你做的事的任何证据吗?
Did your lawyer show you any proof of what she did for you?
-没有 -好的
No.
她说她交上了庇护申请...
She said she sent the asylum application...
但我从来没看过
but I never saw it.
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表