剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
(选个贝果)
我们都是美国国土安♥全♥部♥的执行官 明白吗?
We're all officers from the Department of Homeland Security, understand?
移♥民♥局的
Immigration.
我有逮捕他的手令
I have a warrant.
你准备好打战了 兄弟
You're ready for war, buddy.
(别转身对着囚犯!)
(把他们铐上处理台下的链子)
ICE是什么意思?
What does I-C-E mean?
移♥民♥和海关执法局
Immigration Customs Enforcement.
干得好 老兄
Good job, man.
-你抓了几个了? -现在有30个了
How many you got? -We're at 30 right now.
我们好像有...
Uh, I think we got...
-这里就有30个了? -对 就这里
Thirty just here? -Yeah, just here.
我想我们上州有12个 长岛有9个
So, I think we got 12 upstate and, like, nine in Long Island.
-那数目不错哦 -喂!
That's a pretty good number. -Hey, yo!
这是谁的东西?
Whose property is this?
里面有很多钱 就那样放着呢!
It's got tons of money in here. Just sitting up front!
-今天会有46个 -好 哇
It's gonna go up to, like, 46 for today. -Right. Wow.
加上多20个 所以会有65个
Plus 20. It'll be, like, 65 so far.
-这是第一天呢 -对啊 我是说...
For day one. -Yeah. Well, I mean--
对啊 你该考虑结束今天的行动了
Yeah, you might wanna shut it down, bro.
我该会取消行动 今天抓了够多人了
I think I'm gonna cancel the op. That's it, one day.
(ICE“保安”行动 第二天)
我觉得大家都会同意
I think everybody will agree that, especially now,
尤其是现在的时候 ICE不是很受欢迎
ICE isn't a fan-favorite of anybody's.
他们会说:“纳粹” “你怎么能这样做?”类似的话
Words like "Nazis." "How can you do this?"
我们习惯了
We're used to it. Um...
我热爱我的工作 是真的
And, I mean, I love my job. I do.
它让我保持个稳定的家
It provides a good... You know, I have a good, stable home.
我赚的薪水也不错
I make good money.
被别人称为纳粹 或是种族主义者
To be called a Nazi, you know, a racist...
这只是...
you know, it just...
是很无知的行为
it's ignorant. It's ignorant.
我们不会凭种族 肤色
We don't pick and choose groups of people
或宗教而挑选我们抓的人
based on race, color...religion.
我们只是找着能遣送的人罢了
We just look for people who are removable.
(朱迪 ICE逃犯行动)
好 我准备好了
All right, I'm ready.
我们总是都被视为坏人
We constantly look like we're the bad guys
但我们只在执法 做我们的工作
when all we're doing is enforcing the laws and doing our job.
有时会影响我呢
It gets to me sometimes. It does. Like...
因为我觉得我们不受别人尊敬
'Cause I just feel like, you know, we have no respect.
我是说...我做这一份工快12年了
I mean, I've been doing this for... gonna be 12 years.
事情有了很多的变化
Things have changed a lot.
我们之前有其他必须专注的优先事项
We had a lot of priorities we had to stick to
还有其他类似的东西
and things like that,
但现在政♥府♥改变了
but, you know, now, the administration has changed,
我们终于能完成我们的工作了
and we're finally able to do our job.
坦白和你说
To be honest with you,
我还不敢相信他是我们的总统
I honestly still cannot believe that he's our president.
这对我们来说同时是最好和最坏的事
It's the best thing and the worst thing that could happen to us.
你知道我的意思吧?怎么处理呢?
You know what I mean? So, how do you deal with that?
(在先前的政♥府♥管理下 ICE优先移除)
(犯了严重罪行而被逮捕的移♥民♥)
(在他上任的几天后 特朗普总统签了行政命令)
(转移目标 遣送所有移♥民♥法律的违规者)
我们现在抓了五个了
We're at five right now.
希望很快就抓到六个
Six soon, hopefully.
三个在法庭吧?
And three at court?
-是啊 -九个?天啊!
Yeah. -Nine? Oh, my God!
好像太多了
It's, like, too much.
我们之前一个星期内只抓少过八个人
Like, we don't even arrest eight people in a week.
现在好像闸门打开了一样
It's like the floodgates opened.
没有人习惯这种改变
And no one's used to this,
因为这不是 “让我们回到以前做法”的改变
'cause it's not like, "Okay, we went back to the way we were."
我们从来都不是这样的 事情完全变化了
We were never like this. It's a different world.
♪ Make a little, a little A little rock and roll ♪
(联邦执法培训中心 格里诺科 乔治亚州)
-♪ And a lotta, lotta, whole lotta♪ -♪ Woo! Woo! ♪
(联邦执法培训中心)
-♪ I'm a dump truck baby♪ -♪ I'm a dump truck baby ♪
(我们培训保护我们家园的人)
-♪ I'm dumping down the line♪ -♪ I'm dumping down the line ♪
(训练与发展办公室 ICE)
新总统签了授权聘请
With the new president, there was a signature of an executive order
一万个移♥民♥执行官的行政命令
that mandated 10,000 immigration officers to be hired.
我们的训练学校从来 没聘请与训练过那么多人
We have never hired and trained that many individuals through our academy.
有了他们讨论的数目
With the number they're talking about,
我们会加大我们的机构双倍 差点是三倍
we're doubling, close to tripling our agency.
就是那样 用口头命令 干得好!
There you go. Verbal commands. Good job!
我们会有更多的女士 更多属于少数民族的同事
We're going to have to have more females in the workplace, more minorities.
这会让我们的机构接受更好的劳动力
It's going to open this agency up to a better workforce.
我不会说西班牙文 我是说德文的
I don't speak Spanish. You know, I speak German.
我们逮捕的德国人不多
We don't arrest many German people.
这是你们的场景
This is the scenario.
你们被派到了一位男人和一位女人
You have been dispatched to the scene of a loud argument
大声争论的场面
between a man and a woman.
-先生 别动 把手举起来 -他叫什么名?
Sir, don't move. Let me see your hands. -What was his name?
法兰克 我好对不起 对不起啊 肯尼!
Frank, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Kenny!
-他的名字叫什么? -法兰克
What the fuck was his name?
放下!
Drop it!
天啊!
Oh, my God!
-先生 -你为什么开枪射他?
Sir. -Why'd you shoot him?
-把手举在头上 -夫人 往后退!
Put your hands above your head. -Ma'am, get back!
-走开! -站起来!
Get away! -Stand up!
-退后! -往我们这里来!
Back away! -Come towards us!
-把枪放下! -别动!
Drop the gun! Drop it! -Stop right there!
你们两个都用枪指着她
You both had your guns on her, both of you,
但你们让她看着那把枪 捡起那把枪
and you let her go look at the gun, pick up the gun,
把枪对着你们 你们才肯开枪
aim the gun at you before you ever shot.
你们为什么会让她那样做?
Why in the world would you let her do that?
当你们凌晨六点进入别人的家时
When y'all go hit somebody's house at six a.m.,
有没有可能你们到那里时 他们在争论中?
is there a chance that they could be in an argument when y'all get there?
有的 先生
Yes, sir.
她知道他是非法在这里的吗?
Does she know that he's illegal?
她知道她正要失去她唯一的收入吗?
Does she know that she's about to lose her only source of income?
她生气吗?我是说 你根本无法知道
Is she angry? I mean, you just have no idea.
如果刚才那个是沙奎尔·奥尼尔
If that had been Shaquille O'Neal,
八英尺高 350磅
eight foot tall, 350 pounds
穿着尖钉皮夹克 有莫霍克发型
with leather and spikes and a Mohawk,
你们会让他接近那把枪吗?
would you have let him get anywhere near that gun?
-不会 -你们当然不会
No. -You wouldn't have.
小弟们 你们千万不能认为女人没比男人危险
Boys, don't ever think that a woman is any less dangerous than a man is.
(ICE训练学校)
你们会发誓成为驱逐出境执行官
You're gonna be sworn in as deportation officers.
那是个重大的责任
That's a massive responsibility.
对吧?你有逮捕人的权力...
Right? You have the authority to make arrests...
告诉别人:“不许你离开”
to tell someone, "You're not free to leave."
我能答应你一件事 在我们这一行 一定会有很多的变化
And the one thing I can promise you, in this career...is change.
变化将永远发生
Change will always happen.
但这个机构里发生的变化好像更频繁
It seems to happen a lot more frequently in this agency, though.
例如ICE想更改政策
Let's say ICE is gonna change a policy.
在个完美的世界里 你会有六个月的时间评估它
In a perfect world, you have about six months to evaluate it
然后实施它
and then to implement it.
在ICE里通常发生的是...
Well, what happens in ICE generally...
你不会有六个月的时间 你只会有大概两个小时
you don't have six months. You have about two hours.
很快的
It's rapid.
我们会从只逮捕罪犯
We're gonna go from arresting only criminals,
我们做了很多年的事
which we've been doing for a few years,
跳到现在 逮捕所有移♥民♥法律的违规者
to now, we're arresting all immigration violators,
无论他们有没有被判有罪
whether you've been convicted of a crime or not.
那是我们的新指令
This is the new direction.
(ICE“保安”行动 第三天)
-在外面注意安全 -好的
Be safe out there. -All right.
-好 -好
All right. -Um, hey.
这是我第一个行动
This is my first one, my first op.
我们通常只是做处理工作
We usually are stuck in processing,
所以能出来这里 有点像圣诞节的感觉
so to come out here is like Christmas for us.
我们心里喊着:“好棒!谢谢!”
We're like, "Yes! Thank you."
大家都出动了吗?
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表