剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
国里庇护城市内的袭击事例狂涨了
Raids in sanctuary cities have shot up across the country.
就连居住在纽约城类似的城市 的移♥民♥也开始害怕了
Fear is rising among immigrants, even in a city like New York.
在移♥民♥者的终极城市纽约城里
In New York City, the ultimate city of immigrants,
有五十万个无证件的纽约人
there are half a million New Yorkers who happen to be undocumented,
五十万个永久居民的纽约人
another half a million New Yorkers who happen to be permanent residents,
他们都是这个城市的命脉
who are all part of the lifeblood of this city.
(纽约城 2018年4月9日)
这几个星期大家都受了 深深的恐惧和担忧
There have been such deep fears and concerns in recent weeks
担心ICE的执行官会突然出现
about ICE agents appearing out of nowhere
捣乱他们和他们家人的生活
and disrupting their lives and their families
还可能分♥裂♥他们的家庭
and potentially tearing their families apart.
是谁?
Who is it?
警♥察♥ 快开门
Police. Open the door.
我没报♥警♥啊
I didn't call you.
请你快开门
Yeah, please open the door.
开了吗?
We got it open?
警♥察♥
Policia.
你们找谁?
Who are you looking for?
我们不会站在走廊里 通过关着的门大喊的 夫人
We're not gonna yell through a closed door, ma'am.
我们不是这样做事的 请你开门 让我和你说话
That's not how we do business. Please open the door so I can talk to you.
你好吗?打扰了 我们需要进来和你聊聊
How you doing? Sorry to bother you. We need to come in and talk to you.
我们不会所有人都进来 几个就好
We don't all have to come in, just a couple of us.
我想给你看些图片
I wanna show you some pictures.
我们在找的人运用了这个地址
Somebody we're looking for has been using this address.
-好的 -好吗?
Oh, okay. -All right?
-你想进来? -对啊 若你不介意的话
You wanna come in? -Yeah, if you don't mind.
-你叫什么名字 夫人? -安娜
What's your name, ma'am? -Anna.
安娜?好 你介意我们进来吗?
Anna. Okay, you mind if we come in?
你们这里有几个人住?
How many people are in here?
三个大人 一个婴儿
Three adults and one baby.
-她就在那里的厕所里? -是啊
She's in the bathroom right there? -Yeah.
有人会说西语吗? 你们会说西语吗?
Can somebody speak Spanish? Do you guys speak Spanish?
我其中一个伙伴比我更会说西语
Yeah, one of my one of my partners speaks better Spanish than me.
妈 冷静点!等等!
Mom, calm down! Wait!
过来
Come here. Come here.
妈 出来!冷静点!
Mom, come out! Calm down!
确定了目标在后边 需要多些执行官协助
Tango positive in the back. Need more officers?
不 他们什么都没告诉我
No, they're not telling me nothing.
你可以来客厅吗?我会和你解释
Can you go in the living room? I'll tell you everything that's going on.
妈 保持冷静 没事的
Mom, stay calm. It's okay.
我会和女儿解释这是怎么回事
I'm gonna explain to the daughter what's going on.
他有个刑事令 之前被遣送过的
He has a criminal warrant. He was deported before.
再次进入美国其实是个联邦罪行
It's actually a federal offense to come back in the country.
-我有逮捕他的授权 -我能看看授权吗?
I have a warrant for his arrest. -Can I see the warrant?
我没必要让任何人看 但我的确有授权 相信我
I'm not obligated to show it to anybody, but I have a warrant. Trust me.
我不会没有授权进来的
I'm not in here without it.
我有逮捕他的授权 我必须把他
I have a warrant for his arrest. I gotta take him to the
带去纽约南区 他今天将被拘留
Southern District of New York. He's gonna be remanded today.
-好的 但我能看些证件吗? -好 我会给你名片
Okay, but can I see any paperwork? -Yeah, I'll give you a card.
不是 我是说批准你们进来这里的证件
No, I mean paperwork saying that you guys have permission to come in here or something.
我有逮捕他的授权 我也知道他住在这里
No, I have a warrant for him, and I know he lives here.
所以我才进来的 何况 是你开门让我进来的
That's why I'm in here. Plus, you opened the door and let me in.
遣送我需要多久?
How long will it take to deport me?
我们收到遣送你的文件就立刻遣送
As soon as we have a document to send you back.
布赖恩!
Brian. Brian. -Brian.
让我帮你们开门吧
Let me get the door for you guys.
我很荣耀是这团队的成员
Proud to be a team member.
嘿 干得漂亮
Good game. Hey, good game. Good game.
来吧 兄弟
Come on, bro.
注意你的头
Watch your head.
站在那里
Stay there.
哪一个国家来的?
From what country?
多米尼加共和国
Dominican Republic.
多米尼加人?
Dominican?
哟!
Yo!
没人吗?
Nobody here, huh?
我们是第一个回来的
We're the first ones back.
你想喝水吗?
You want water?
-好 拜托了 -你想喝水?我拿水给你
Yeah, please. -Water? I'll get you water.
-在这里坐着 -好的
Just have a seat in here. -Okay.
我会把灯开了
I'll put the lights on.
他知道他已经玩完了 对吧?
You know, he knows that he's done, right?
那家伙已经经过诉讼程序了
That guy's been through the proceedings already.
他知道...
He knows that...
他是不会见法官的
there's no judge for him.
他只有...
There's just...
一张回家的单程票
a return ticket.
他想弄伤自己
He's trying to hurt himself.
从墙壁后退 兄弟
Step back from the wall, man.
住手
Stop that. Stop it.
坐下
Have a seat.
(第一集:制♥造♥恐惧)
( 26联邦广场 移♥民♥和海关执法局 总部外纽约办公室)
(ICE“保安”行动 第一天 2018年4月9日)
看看我们抓了几个目标
Let's see how many tangos we got.
只有一个
Well, just one.
拉屎!我想要拍视频的 怎么拍视频?
Shit! I wanted to make a video. How do you make a video?
(斯科特)
(ICE总部外副主任 纽约城)
这死东西不能拍视频吗?哦 行了
Can't you make a video on this fucking--okay.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
大家好吗?
Oh. What's up, guys?
喂 家伙们 有几个人在处理室间里?
Hey, guys, how many guys are in the processing room, in the bullpen?
-只有一个 -只有一个 好的
Just one. -Just one. Okay.
我只想确认一下 我还以为今天有行动呢
Just making sure. I thought there was an op today.
让我们去看看这个人长什么样子
Let's see. Let's go see what this guy looks like.
对
Oh, yeah.
他妈的不管了
Fuck it.
阿尔贝托 麦克 罗德尼 所有的主管都在 看!
Alberto, Mike, Rodney, all the supervisors. Look.
我只是想确认一下 我以为今天有行动呢
Just making sure. I thought there was an op today.
让我们去看看这个人长什么样子
Let's see. Let's go see what this guy looks like.
对
Huh? Yeah.
天啊
Oh, man!
喂 我们又抓到一个了
Hey, we got another one.
-干得好 -对啊
All right. -Yeah.
(牢房♥1 处理中的被拘留者)
-在学校过得开心一天 -好的
Have a good day in school. Enjoy. -Yeah.
我们在找你呢
We're looking for you.
这行动是一场马拉松 会有一个星期长吧
This is a marathon, right? It's gonna be a week-long operation.
我在曼哈顿 布朗克斯 皇后区 和布鲁克林区都派了队伍
So I have teams right now in Manhattan from the Bronx to Queens to Brooklyn,
我们每天会工作15或16个小时吧
and we're gonna be working 15, 16 hour days.
别人认为我们只是在城市里到处开车
People think that we're just driving around the city
找着他们会称为“我们的受害者”的人
looking for what they will call "our victims."
但我们做的是精准警务工作
But this is precision policing.
我们知道我们究竟去哪里 我们知道我们究竟要抓谁
We know exactly where we're going. We know exactly who we're going after,
他们一旦收到最后离境令
and once they get a final order of removal,
我们就必须遣送他们
that's what we're supposed to do.
我们应该找到他们 遣送他们
We're supposed to find them and remove them.
大众很难接受那个概念
And people have a hard time with that concept.
(ICE逃犯行动是负责 找出 逮捕 和遣送“逃犯外国人”)
(的ICE驱逐出境执行官)
(当ICE2003年被成立时 它只有八个单位)
(目前 它有129个单位)
我今天有八个目标
I've got eight targets today.
轻盗窃罪 非法拥有武器罪
Petty larceny, criminal possession of a weapon.
做过了很多帮派故意伤害罪
He's done a bunch of gang assaults.
他会随机接近街上人
His thing is he goes up to people on the street,
用棒球棒打他们 用刀刺他们 然后拿走他们的钱
hits them with a bat and stabs them and then just takes their money.
所以他不是好人 相信他已经被遣送两次了
So, he's not a good guy. Has been deported twice, I believe.
-准备好了吗? -是啊
Ready to go? -Yeah.
我们正在出发...
We're on our way
处理这个案子
to this case.
这是来自罗马尼亚的一名38岁女士
This is a 38-year-old female from Romania.
她和她的丈夫之前 因为拥有儿童色情内容而被逮捕过
Both her and her husband got arrested for possessing child pornography.
她在城市里做贝果店里的出纳员
She works as a cashier at a bagel store in the city.
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表