剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
You know, one would think that there's a cookie-cutter thing.
一个可以用流程图 “若这个情况 就这样办”的过程
That you can do a flowchart and just go, "If this, then that,"
但事情不是那样的
but it really isn't.
有好多不同的条件得考虑
There are so many different factors.
有孩子吗?有犯罪案件吗?
Are there children? Are there criminal cases?
他们用通了我们的济急资金吗?
Have they exhausted our relief?
我们有够床位吗?
Do we have bed space? These are all, you know,
这些都是必须符合的条件
cogs in the wheel that have to kind of align
事情才能发生
for things to happen.
如你所见 它们会一个接一个地迅速发生
And as you can see, they tend to happen, you know, one, two, three, four, right behind the other,
所以我们没很多时间 想着我们做的决定
so you don't have a lot of time to dwell on what the decision was.
必须很快作决定 就把它忘了
You just gotta make it and run.
如你所知 你的丈夫现在将会被拘留
As of now, your husband is gonna be taken into custody as you're fully aware.
他今天会在这里被处理
He's gonna be processed here,
但他在今天内会被转移到 我们的拘留所之一
but eventually, at some point today, he'll be transferred to one of our detention facilities.
去那里路上风景很好的
It's a nice drive.
我好喜欢... 不 说真的
I enjoy--no, honestly...
对你来说会很痛苦 但是...
I mean, for you, it will be brutal, but for...
说实话 去那里的路很美的
It's a beautiful drive, though, honestly.
(资产保护 和安全服务有限合伙制所有)
好的 家伙们 一个一个来
All right, fellas. One at a time.
(埃尔帕索拘留所 埃尔帕索拘 德州)
当你到了你的营房♥后
When you arrive at your barrack,
他们第一件事 就是告诉你营房♥里的规矩
the first thing they will do is tell you the rules of the barracks.
这些规矩改变了很多
The rules have changed a lot.
你或你的亲戚有30天的时间 来收取你的个人物件
You or a relative have 30 days to pick up your belongings.
不在30天内取的话
If they don't pick them up in those 30 days,
我们就会把它们丢掉
we will throw it away.
你们很多人是和其他人一起来的
Many of you arrived with someone.
陪着孩子 丈夫
With a child, a husband,
兄弟姐妹 或孙子孙女
a brother, sister or grandchild.
若你有未满17岁的孩子
If you have children under 17,
我们不能告诉你他们在哪里
we cannot tell you where they are.
我们会给你电♥话♥号♥码
We will give you a phone number.
你可以打过去 确认你是家长或祖父母
You can call this number and verify that you are the parents or grandparents.
若我起初知道 他们会把我和儿子分开的话
If I had known they were going to separate me from my son,
我就不会离开我的国家了
I would never have left my country.
(男子拘留室)
因为...这很痛苦
Because... it hurts a lot.
(贝纳尔多·阿雷瓦洛)
最坚强的男人...
Even the best man...
也会因为和孩子分开而哭泣
cries about being separated from his child.
因为我们有良心
Because we have a heart,
也因为我们爱我们的家人
and we love our family.
我们是为了家人而来到这个国家的
And we come to this country for our family.
(唐纳德·特朗普用行政命令结束了 家庭分离的数月后)
(数百上个家庭仍然分开)
我会请求这个国家...
I would ask this country...
给我让我和儿子在一起的机会
to give me the opportunity to be with my son.
我也想感谢他们...
And I'd like to thank them for...
他们让别人戴着脚环
the decision to let...
而继续进行法律程序的决定
people continue their process while wearing ankle bracelets...
让他们自♥由♥地进行法律程序
To continue with the process freely.
自♥由♥地 没被关起来 或和我们的孩子们分开
Free and not locked up and separated from our children.
你必须明白 我们和移♥民♥法庭是没关系的
We have nothing to do with immigration court.
我们身为驱逐出境执行官
We, deportation officers,
是不能在你们等着见法官时 把你们驱逐出境的
cannot deport you while you're waiting to see a judge.
若他们给你12月的法庭出席日 你就必须等到12月
If they give you a date in December, you'll have to wait until December.
明白吗?
Okay?
等了一两个月 而什么事也没发生后
After a month or two of nothing happening,
你们很多人可能会变得十分着急 叫长官让你们出去
many of you may become desperate and ask the officers to get you out of here,
但我们不能让你们出去
but we cannot let you out.
(三个月后)
我在这里三个月了
I've been here three months...
关在这里 没见到我的儿子
shut in, without seeing my son.
和我们一起来的其他人
The others that came with us
已经和他们的孩子团聚了
are already reunited with their children.
但我没有
But not me.
我不知道我们现在发生什么事
I don't know what is happening with us
后来会发生什么事
or what is going to happen.
他们不把我们送回我们的国家
They are not sending us back to our country,
也不让我们团聚
and they're not reuniting us, either.
(埃米利奥 贝纳尔多的儿子)
为了让我们的儿子离开庇护所
In order to release our son from the shelter,
我的妻子发了一封监护权协议书
my wife sent a custody letter
所以他能和我的嫂子一起住
so he could stay with my sister-in-law,
当他们处理我们的案子时 让她照顾好我们的儿子
and she could take care of our son while they resolve our case.
现在 移♥民♥和海关执法局的人说
Now, the people from ICE say
我的案子不包括我的儿子了
my son is no longer included in my case.
在这国家里 我似乎不是他的爸爸了
In this country, it's like I'm no longer his father.
(休斯顿 德州)
(艾琳 贝纳尔多的嫂子)
我也得考虑我自己的女儿 所以这件事很复杂
It's complicated 'cause I'm thinking about my daughter.
我怕他们会抓到我 把我驱逐出境
That is my fear. That they catch me, deport me.
那谁会照顾我的女儿?
And who is going to stay with my daughter?
所以我总是都很小心
That's why I'm always careful.
不怎么出街走走
I don't go out in the street that much.
只从家里去到工作地方
Only from work to home.
因为我会怕被他们抓走
Because you are afraid of being seized.
这里不像危地马拉那里
It's not like in Guatemala,
你能自♥由♥地到处走
where you are free and can walk anywhere,
而不用怕移♥民♥部的人会来抓你
without being afraid that immigration is going to grab you.
但这里就必须怕了
But here, yes.
你总是想着移♥民♥部的问题
You always have immigration on your mind.
我知道他们正在从危地马拉来到这里
I knew they were on their way here from Guatemala.
但他们忽然告诉了我 我的侄子在庇护所里
But, then, they told me my nephew was in the shelter
而我必须负责看管他
and that I had to be responsible for him.
我听到他们会把他交给我时
I was surprised
我非常地惊讶
to hear that they were going to give him to me.
他们也告诉了我的哥哥 但他不肯收留他
They told my older brother, but he didn't want to take him.
他老是说: “我爸爸这个 我爸爸那个...”
He says "My dad this, my dad that..."
但你♥爸♥不在这里
But your dad is not here.
现在是我陪着你了
I'm the one who is with you now.
我觉得我必须听我阿姨的话
I think that I have to obey my aunt...
因为是她把我从庇护所带出来的
because she got me out of the shelter.
我正在冒险 而这可能会给我惹麻烦
I am taking a risk, and this could get me in trouble.
因为如果他在学校不及格的话
Because if he fails in school,
他们会打给我
they are going to call me.
我也是移♥民♥者啊
I'm an immigrant too.
而州政♥府♥有他的记录
And he is registered with the state.
(为了带出埃米利奥 艾琳必须和州政♥府♥注册她的地址)
(艾琳是估量八百万个无证件 而没向移♥民♥和海关执法局)
(报告的人之一)
这通电♥话♥来自联邦监狱
This call is from a federal prison.
丽贝卡?
Rebecca.
-丽贝卡 你好吗? -喂?
Rebecca, how are you? -Hello.
(贝纳尔多在危地马拉的妻子)
没那么好...
Well, not so good.
我的姐姐艾琳昨天打了给我
Yesterday, my sister Irene called me.
她骂了我 说你和我都不爱我们的儿子了
She was scolding me and saying that you and I don't love our son anymore.
她说: “你的儿子在美国里过得很不好
She said, "Your kid is doing very badly in the USA,
你的丈夫也被关着了”
and your husband is locked up."
我告诉了她:“我什么都不能做啊
I told her, "I can't do anything about it."
我一开始都不该让我的儿子去的”
"I never should have let my son go," I told her.
(铁拉布兰卡 危地马拉)
我前天和昨晚都梦到了
I dreamed the day before yesterday and again last night
我们沉入河里的梦
that we drowned in a river.
我对我自己说了:“还是回去比较好”
And I said to myself, "Better go back."
那不代表我们真的会沉入河里啊
That doesn't mean we are going to drown in a river.
不要紧的 若我被驱逐出境了 我就会把埃米利奥带回来
It doesn't matter. If I'm deported, I'll bring Emilio back.
丽贝卡 我们回聊吧 长官来了
Rebecca, I'll talk to you later because the officer is here,
他不想我讲电♥话♥
and he doesn't want me to talk.
好的
Oh, yeah.
帮我问候我们的儿子 替我给他们一个大吻
Say hi to our boys and give them a big kiss from me.
保重 我的爱人
Take care, my love.
(丽贝卡 贝纳尔多的妻子)
放进去
Put it inside.
埃里克
Eric...
为你的爸爸祈祷吧
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表