剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
what do you think it is? -Irwin Carmichael, last place!
不是吧!
I doubt it!
-我不相信 -这里 通过这个选举应用
I doubt it. -Right here. Via We Election.
真的吗?这么早?
Really? Already?
-对啊 提前投票总数 -你怎么得到的?
Already, early vote totals. -How do you have that?
哪里那样说?
Where? Where does it say?
就在那里
Right there.
哇!
Wow!
百分比57为加里·麦克法登投了票?
57% for Garry McFadden?
哦 好棒!
Aw, nice! Nice.
-挺有趣的 -是啊 真的很有趣
That's interesting. -Yeah, that is. That is.
我明白 有时候我会为你感到难过
But I feel you. I feel sorry for you actually sometimes.
-我到处看的时候 会想... -你会明白...
I'm looking around, and I'm like---You see how--yeah.
我是明白的 但我也明白大家的看法
I mean, I get it, yeah. But I also... I hear them.
(非正式初选结果 梅克伦堡县)
民♥主♥党的米歇尔·卢扬·格里舍姆
Democrat Michelle Lujan Grisham with a nine-point lead
比起共和党的史蒂夫·皮尔斯 领先九分
over Republican opponent, Steve Pearce.
他们之间的差别是挺大的 但为时过早
She's got a comfortable lead, but the night is still young,
太早开始预测结果了
and this one is too early to call.
我今天看的是新墨西哥州的州长
The one that I'm watching today is the governor of New Mexico.
好的
Okay.
我联络她 然后告诉了她
I contacted her, and I told her,
“若你赢取州长职位的话 我需要你给我特赦”
"if you win the the governorship, I need you to pardon me."
我因为不能投票
Me not being able to vote,
终于知道而明白了 能投票的真正力量
now, I really know and understand the true power of voting.
(麦克法登做警长)
加里!
Garry! Garry! Garry! Garry! Garry! Garry!
加里!
Garry! Garry! Garry! Garry! Garry! Garry!
好 让我现在告诉你们
Okay, so now, let me tell you.
我们创造了新的历史
History has been made.
让我向你们介绍...
I want to introduce to you... -Garry!
我们梅克伦堡县的新警长
...your next and my next sheriff of Mecklenburg County.
下一步是什么?287(g)...
What's next? 287...
-没了 -说出来吧
It's gone. -Say it. Say it!
287(g)计划将会在 夏洛特梅克伦堡县里成为历史
287 is going to be history in Charlotte-Mecklenburg.
-我必须把它烧毁了 对吧? -天啊!
I got to burn something, right? -Oh, my God!
好!
Yes, yes, yes!
对 那就是我需要的!
Yeah, that's the one I need!
这是个在很多地方 都准备好带领前往新方向的州
This is a state that's ready to lead in so many ways.
我必须再接再厉
I gotta fucking push, push, push, push.
我所做的一切...
Everything that I've already done...
这就是我们必须争取的机会
this is when we go for it right now.
对啊 2020年 我们会把所有人带回来的 米格尔
Yeah, in 2020, we bring everybody back, Miguel,
就像我们说的那样
like the way we talked about it.
我会去新墨西哥州
I'm gonna be going to New Mexico.
我会开车过去提醒她 问她
I'm gonna be driving over there to remind her and to tell her,
“你还需要我做什么? 我的文件都填好了”
"What else do you need from me? I got all the paperwork filled out."
(新墨西哥州 行政宽恕准则)
-你最好小心点 -我会的
You better be careful. -I will.
我会回来的 美女
I'll be back home, Mama.
-我爱你 -但我更爱你
I love you. -I love you more, though.
我这样做了五年了
I've been doing this for about five years,
我明白的一件事 是政♥治♥家很厉害
and one thing I know is that politicians are really good
听你说话 告诉你他们愿意帮你忙
at listening and telling you that they're willing to help,
但他们...
but they got very...
的记忆非常短
very short memories.
虽然我这样出行是很危险的
And even though it's dangerous for me to be traveling,
但这还是必须做的事
it has to be done.
我失去了人生方向
I lost my compass
因为我没什么能指导我的了
because I don't have nothing to guide me anymore.
我没其他的选择了 就剩这个了
I'm out of options. This is it.
新墨西哥的州长是我最后的机会了
The governor in New Mexico is my last shot.
我穿上制♥服♥感到好紧张
I get so nervous putting on my uniform.
我很爱做海军陆战队员
I love being a Marine.
我们是不同种的人
We're a different kind of people.
我在街上碰到海军陆战队员时
I meet Marines on the street,
我们能就会互相拥抱 一起大笑...
and we hug each other, and we just laugh, and we--
我的妻子就会问 “你认识他们吗?”
My wife is like, "Do you know 'em?"
我就会说 “是啊 他们是海军陆战队员”
I'm like, "Yeah, they're Marines."
不错 过了15年还穿得下
Not bad. I can still fit after 15 years.
谢谢
Thank you...
谢谢你 天父
Thank you, Father,
给我们这一天
for another day.
谢谢你保护我 谢谢你保护我的妻子
Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for protecting my wife.
谢谢你照顾好我的家人和我的兄弟
Thank you for taking care of my family and my brothers.
请当我们走着 作出我们相信是正确举动的路上时
Please continue to protect us on this journey to the--
继续保护我们
to what we believe to be right.
我知道我们迟早都会回家的
I know that we will always come home eventually,
但我们想活着回家
but we want to come back home alive.
主 请你让我们在这辈子内 做到这一点
Please, Lord, make this happen in our lifetime.
阿门
Amen.
我们是来要求州长 给在新墨西哥州被定过州罪
We're asking the governor to pardon deported veterans
的被遣送的退伍军人特赦
that have been convicted of state crimes here in New Mexico.
-明白了 -我是其中一个在这里被定罪
Understood. -I am one of those veterans
的退伍军人
that have been convicted here.
-多米尼克有你的案件? -是的
And Dominic has the file? -Yes, he does.
-好的 -因为我住在拉斯维加斯
Okay. -And since I live in Las Vegas...
-好 -而我无证件
Sure. -...and I'm still undocumented,
我冒着联邦徒刑的风险
I'm risking federal imprisonment.
让我找出多米尼克
Let me pull Dominic out.
我刚才不知道他有着你的文件
I didn't know Dominic actually had the paperwork on this.
让我回去和多米尼克见见面 我们后来再继续
Let me go back and visit with Dominic in a little while. We'll go from there.
-谢谢你 -绅士们 感谢你们的服役
Gentlemen, thank you for your service. -Thank you. We appreciate it.
-谢谢你 先生 我们很感激 -非常感谢
Thank you, sir. We appreciate that. -Thank you very much.
你和她说话时 尽量跟从剧本说
When you're speaking to her, stick to the script.
别太过离题
Don't go too far out. Don't go too far out.
尽量保持组织 直接地说
Try and stay as organized and direct as possible,
因为她可能只会给你五分钟 兄弟
because again, she might only give you five minutes, bro.
-她很忙的 -好
She's busy. -Yeah.
-我30秒内就会让她明白我的意思 -30秒内就会让她明白我的意思
I'll get my point across in 30 seconds. -Get your point across in 30 seconds,
第二或第三分钟前得到一些答案
get a few answers by the second or third minute,
我们就从那里再打算 好吧?
and then we'll go from there, all right?
我们墙上的堕落英雄
Our fallen heroes on the wall.
这是献给为了保护我们今天有的自♥由♥
It's a tribute to those that have courageously given their lives
而勇敢地牺牲自己生命的人的敬意
to protect the freedoms that we know today.
-荣誉军人 -我一个月没看到了
Honorary servicemen.
祝你们来访愉快
Enjoy your visit.
如果她说她不能或不肯见你的话
If she says she can't see you or won't see you,
你打算怎么做?
what do you plan to do?
尝试预约返回
Try to get an appointment to come back.
他们不肯给你预约的话呢?
And if they don't give you an appointment?
那我就会回来
Then I'm gonna be coming back.
被踢出去
Get kicked out. -Hmm?
找保安人员踢你出去
Get security to come get you out. -Mm-hmm.
会很难看的
It's gonna look really bad.
拿起旗帜 打开它 被踢出去
Get the banner, open it up, get kicked out.
好 就这样做吧
Okay. Let's do it.
我会录下来 我们就能得到新闻报道
And I'll record it. You can get press and everything.
好的
You know it.
-但确保你打给我的王八蛋律师 -不要
Make sure you call my lawyer. -No.
好 绅士们 我们的计划就是
Okay, gentlemen, the plan is
我们没得到答案之前 是不会离开这栋楼的
we're not leaving this building without an answer.
所以直到她给我明确答案之前 我是不会离开的
So, I'm not moving until she gives me an answer.
自从我让你知道了这个问题时 已经死了三个人了
But since I first made you aware of the issue, three men have died.
要死多几个人你才肯听?
How many more before you listen?
(州长府)
-塞萨尔 -我是克劳迪娅
Cesar. -I'm Claudia Tristán,
州长的新闻秘书
press secretary for the governor.
对不起让你久等了 我刚才在替你找答案
I'm sorry for the wait. I've been trying to get answers for you.
大家都困在会议里呢
Everyone's been stuck in a meeting.
我有机会能和州长亲自见见面吗?
Is there gonna be a chance for me to speak with the governor in person?
州长实在太忙了
The governor is definitely way too busy.
我之前给了你我的名片 我交代克里斯给你的
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表