剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
(ICE埃尔帕索处理中心 埃尔帕索 德州)
好了 家伙们
All right, guys.
我们有94个人为内部遣反计划身份 去奥特罗处理中心
We do have 94 bodies going to Otero as IRI candidates.
他们今早就会进来
They're coming in this morning.
我们有个从丹佛飞进来的孕妇
We are gonna get a pregnant female coming in on a flight from Denver,
她明天会通过北帕索遣送出去
and she'll be removed tomorrow via PDN to the Mexican consulate.
在外边注意安全
Just be safe out there, the bridge.
-让今天的工作顺利吧 大家 -一 二 三 处理!
All right, let's have a good shift, guys. -One, two, three, processing!
-早上好 大家 -早安
Morning, guys. -Morning.
绅士们 请坐!
Gentlemen, take a seat, please!
-你们都是墨西哥人吗? -是的
You are all Mexicans? -Yes!
你们这里大多数人都会今早被遣送
Most of you here will be deported this morning.
继续走!
Oh. Keep moving!
(美国墨西哥边境 埃尔帕索 德州)
(山姆 ICE驱逐出境执行官)
谢谢你们合作 行为规矩
Thanks for behaving yourselves.
记住了 你们随时想回来
Remember we are here to receive you 24 hours a day
我们都会全天候等待接你们
whenever you would like to return. -Thank you.
但下次请你们合法地来吧
But do it legally, please.
用正确的方式做是最好的方法
Try to do it the right way. That's always the best way.
那样你就不用一直担心被抓
That way you don't have to keep on looking behind your back.
我在这里17年了
I was here for 17 years.
我三岁的时候我父母带我来的
My parents brought me here when I was three years old.
我在马里兰州被临时截停了
I got stopped in Maryland, simple traffic stop.
他们告知了移♥民♥局 而我没有证件
They called Immigration on me, and I didn't have my legal paperwork,
就被遣送了...
and I got deported after...
我在美国长大的 而从来没闯过祸
growing up in the United States and never getting in trouble once.
规矩不是我制定的 我只负责执行规矩
I don't make the rules. I just enforce them and...
你经过了过程 然后...
You went through the process and--
我只是觉得很可笑 因为你之前说了
I just think it's funny 'cause you said,
“通过正确的方式你就能进来”
"People do it the right way, you can come in."
-对啊 -对吧?
Right. -Right?
那我做错了什么?
So what was my wrongdoing in that?
-没什么 -对啊
There was no wrong. -Right.
你是你父母的受害者...
You're a victim of your parents...
试图想做对的事 但结果做得不对
trying to do good, and it didn't come out good.
其实呢 我居住在墨西哥了五年
I lived in Mexico for five years.
我2014被遣送过 但是...
I got deported in 2014, but...
你当时就该去要求去除遣送的特赦啊
That's when you could've gone and asked for a pardon on the removal.
他们告诉我我必须等十年 才能要求特赦
They told me I had to wait ten years to ask for a pardon.
所以你是知道你有选择的 你已经等了五年
So, you did know that you had an option. You already waited five years.
你能不见到你的家人十年吗?
Could you stay away from your family for ten years?
你已经等了五年了 你能再等多五年的
You waited five years. You could've waited five more.
-是有希望的 -回答我的问题吧 你行吗?
There was light at the end of the tunnel. -Answer my question. Could you?
我没经历过那种情况 我不能告诉你
I've never been in that situation. I couldn't tell you whether yes or no.
好 你有在我的处境中你就会明白了
All right. I'd like to see you in my shoes right now.
你有为任何 你送过桥的人感到抱歉吗?
You ever felt sorry for someone who you walked across the bridge?
坦白说 没有
Honestly, I can't say that. No. No.
从来没有?
Never?
没有
Nope.
相反地 它会让我想明白 他们为什么会要这样做
On the contrary, it gets me to trying to understand why they do it.
我还没听过有人告诉我
I still haven't been able to have somebody tell me
他们明知道有合法的方式来做事
the logical reason why they did it the illegal way,
为何会逻辑性地选择非法进入
knowingly knowing that there's a legal way to do it.
祝你们好运 绅士们
Good luck, gentlemen.
很快再见
See you again soon.
祝你好运
Good luck.
试试正确的方法吧
Try to do it the right way.
-好的 家伙 -注意安全
All right, man. -Stay safe.
注意安全 兄弟
Stay safe, brother.
(第五集:正确的方法)
他们该更清楚地解释 他们说得正确方法到底是什么意思
What they should be clear about is what they mean by doing it the right way.
有合法的方法...
There's the lawful way...
还有这个...
and then there's this...
(约翰·亚玛亚 ICE前副参谋长)
我都不知道怎么形容 这个...无法形容
I don't even know how to describe it. This... undescribable phrase
正确方式的词汇
of doing it the right way.
不管它是什么意思
Whatever the hell that means.
因为任何明白庇护♥法♥的人
Because anyone who understands asylum law
都知道当某人在进口港出现
knows that when people present themselves at the port of entry
而要求庇护时
and request asylum...
那就是合法的方法
that is doing it the lawful way.
对白宫来说这可能不是正确的方式
Now it may not be the right way in this White House's view,
但我想知道他们说:“正确方式”时 指的到底是什么
but I'd like to know what the hell they mean
因为这就是合法的方式
by "doing it the right way," because it's the lawful way.
当边境巡逻逮捕某人时 他们通常直接就处理他们了
When Border Patrol apprehends somebody, that's when they process 'em.
里面大概满了 所以他们才会建立这个
Uh, it's probably full in there. So that's why they have this set up...
为了给多余的人住
for the overflows.
想要跟上进来的人数
Trying to catch up with the numbers of people coming in.
我敢打赌这里大多数的人 都是来要求庇护的
I'd be willing to bet most of them are seeking asylum.
所以一方面你有人进来
So you got... On one hand, you got people coming in.
另方面有别人离开回去
On the other hand, you have some going back.
是个圆圈
Um, it's a... it's a circle.
我不会说是生活圈 但这也是个圆圈
I wouldn't consider it a circle of life, but it's a circle.
埃尔帕索处理中心这里 有840的床位容量
The El Paso processing center here has a bed space capability of 840.
我们每天都差不多有840个人
We're right around 840 every day.
床位容量是...
Bed space is...
我早上进来第一件看的事
first thing in the morning when I come in, that's what I'm looking at.
也是我晚上睡觉之前看的最后一件事
Last thing I look at night when I go to sleep is bed space,
有时我也会梦到床位状况
and sometimes in my dreams in between, it's bed space.
大家都满载了
Everybody's at capacity.
我们这里每晚的计划就是考虑
Every night here, the plan is:
“我们有没有够床位让他们睡?”
Is there a bed that we can put 'em in?
(遵守法律的移♥民♥ 被拘留是很普遍的事)
(ICE拘留的人超于百分比二十 都是寻求庇护者)
我上个在国土安♥全♥部♥的值勤
My last tour of duty, if you will, at the department Homeland Security
就是ICE前副参谋长
was serving as the Deputy Chief of Staff for ICE.
它让我彻底地明白了ICE的行动
It provided me a 50,000-foot view of ICE operations.
我处理的是拘留设备
And I was dealing with detention facilities.
这是一个民事行政系统
It's a civil administrative system.
我们能拘留别人的原因只有一个
And the only reason we're supposed to detain people
就是确保
is for the sole purposes of ensuring
他们能完成他们的法律诉讼
that they are able to see their proceedings through,
让我们政♥府♥能把他们送回本国
and then we, as a government, are able to remove them to their home country.
如你所见的 为了现在出庭的人
As you can see, the paths are clearly lined here
画的地上标记很清楚
for persons that are coming out of court right now.
这会让长官们更轻易地明白
It makes it easier for... for the officers
拘留者的目的地
at every point to see where the detainees are headed.
我是说 这是维持秩序的方法
I mean, it's pretty much to keep order.
和监狱很不一样
This is very different than prison.
我们这里的被拘留者 有很多的娱乐时间
Our detainees here have extended rec time.
设施是开放型的
It's an open facility where they're not in a cell,
他们没全天候地被锁在牢房♥里
you know, 24 hours a day, seven days of the week.
不但如此 但这里也没徒刑
Not only that, but there's no sentences here.
这是我们这里的医疗房♥屋单位
This is the medical housing unit here. This is where we keep
我们比较敏感的案子也在这里
some of our more delicate cases in here as well.
我们目前有几个绝食者在里边
Right now, we do have several hunger strikers in here.
他们绝食了几天了
They've been on hunger strike for a few days now,
而我们只想好好看着他们
and we wanna make sure that we keep an eye on them.
说到底 我们不想他们在羁押中死亡
We don't want them to die in custody. Bottom line.
所以我们迟早必须要求法♥院♥命令 让我们强行喂食
So, at some point, we have to request a court order to force-feed.
通常这是他们抗♥议♥他们案子的方法
Usually, it's a protest on their case.
他们想留在美国 或想被释放
They wanna stay in the US, or they wanna be released,
或他们想让他们的案子加急处理
or they want their case expedited.
大多数是:“我想被释放”
Most is, "I want to be released,"
那些案子很多都没得救济
and in many of those cases, there is no relief.
所以这会造成一个
So, it creates this issue of,
“若你们不释放我 我就会绝食伤害自己”的问题
"Well, if you're not gonna release me, then I'm gonna harm myself by not eating."
所以...
So...
我们只要能够试图进行遣送 他们就会留在这里
They're here for as long as we can try to effect a removal.
所以他们不像被关着的监狱犯人 会知道他们几时能离开
So they have... It's not like... a jail inmate that's in here, sentenced to a certain time. They know the day they get out.
他们根本不知道几时能离开 我也明白...
They have no idea when they're gonna leave, and I know--
若是我的话 不知道几时才能离开
I mean, if I was in their place, it would be very difficult
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表