剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
现在有几百个我们
Now, there's hundreds of us,
可能有上千多个
and possibly, there could be thousands of us out there.
ICE来到了设备接我
ICE came to pick me up at the facility.
就连ICE的执行官都觉得:“哎呀!”
Even the ICE agents were like, "Oh, man!"
“你是退伍军人?我也是退伍军人 哇!”
"Oh, I'm a veteran too. You're a veteran? Oh, wow!
你被遣送而必须受这种苦真是可惜
It sucks that you're getting deported, that you're going through this right here.
我们好希望能够让你走
I wish we could just let you go,
而不需要你承受这个过程
and you didn't have to go through this process.
你为国家服役了 你是应该在这里的”
You served this country, you know. You deserve to be here."
(1996年 克♥林♥顿♥总统的移♥民♥改革法)
(让退伍军人 因为各种罪行而能够被遣送)
(包括非暴♥力♥犯罪)
我去过了越南
I went to Vietnam.
我觉得美国政♥府♥背叛了我
I feel betrayed...by the United States government,
尤其是我们的总统 唐纳德·特朗普
especially our president, Donald Trump.
他是个逃兵役者
He's a dodger.
他拒绝了服役好多次
He refused to go to the service so many times.
我两岁时 我妈把我带来了美国
My mom brought me to the US when I was two years old.
真是个让我和我妈 能建立生活的好国家
Man, what a great nation to pick me up and my mother from the ground
让我们有庇护
and just give us shelter,
给我们食物 给我们能工作的机会
give us food, give us an opportunity to work.
那是我想要作为一部分的 他妈的国家
That's the fucking country I wanna be a part of.
如果那需要...
And if that requires--
我一直听说自♥由♥不是免费的 自♥由♥是靠爱国者流的血而制♥造♥的
I always heard that freedom ain't free. Freedom is built on the blood of patriots.
操 我好想自己的血
Fuck, I want it to be my blood
成为地上爱国者的血的一部分
to be part of that patriot blood on the ground, you know?
我为它死是没问题 但我不能这样活下去 知道吧?
I'm okay to die for it, but I'm not okay to live in it, you know?
真是胡扯
That's kind of bullshit.
基本上 我们一生都被遣送了
Basically, we're deported for life right now.
唯一能回到美国的方法
And the only way to go back to the United States
就是我们过世以后
is if we die.
如果我们死了 我们的遗骸就能送回去美国
It we're dead, then we're able to get back to the States, our remains,
他们就会给我们尊重 为我们办个军事葬礼
and they'll honor us. You know what I mean? Do a military funeral.
(你没被遗忘)
国旗会送给你♥爸♥或你妈
Flag will be given to your mom or your dad,
他们会说 “感激的国家对你们说谢谢”
and they'll say, "Thank you from a grateful nation,"
那根本没荣誉
and there's no honor in that.
我认为我们必须 把这些人活生生地带回家
I think we need to bring these men home alive.
看到那堵大墙吗 美女?
See that big wall, Mama?
你看到那堵大墙吗?
You see that big wall?
你知道这堵墙是用来干嘛的吗?
Do you know what this wall's for?
是让我们过不去的 看吧?
So that we can't cross no more. Look. See? Watch.
我们从这里过不去了
We can't cross right here.
快说:“哎呀!”
Say, "Uh-oh."
哎呀!
Uh-oh!
我为我所经历过的事
How do I feel about everything that I've been through,
而离我的家那么近却回不去 有什么感想?
and being so close to home and never being able to go home?
话是形容不了的
There's not words.
我只是不想非法地回去
I just don't wanna go back illegally.
你会必须总是担心被抓
You're always gonna have to watch your back.
你惹上任何麻烦 你就被踢出去了
Any type of trouble you get into, and you're gone.
我有关于ICE官员 袭击我们房♥子的噩梦
I have these nightmares of ICE agents raiding the house.
就那样闯进来袭击我们
Just coming in and storming us like that.
我设置了带有感应器的摄影机
I established cameras with censors.
所以他们进来的话
So if they're coming in,
我至少能知道
at least I know they're coming in.
能做些准备 挡着门
I can make some type of preparations. Hold the door.
我是说 他们除非有逮捕令 是不会进来的
I mean, they're just not coming in unless they got warrants or whatever,
但我不会让任何人进来的
but I'm not letting nobody in.
(注意恶犬 警告 安全摄影机正在操作)
(私人财产 禁止翻阅)
我们在这里能种下两棵植物 就两棵
We can put two plants here. Just two.
我在中间能种上 我的豌豆和一棵番茄植株
And then I can plant my peas and one tomato in the middle.
我觉得可能有其他的滴灌
I think there might be some other drips.
我是八年前认识塞萨尔的
When I met Cesar, that was eight years ago.
我当时在个墨西哥餐馆里做服务员
I was working as a host in a Mexican restaurant.
他是那种特别烦人的客户之一
He was one of those pain-in-the-butt customers.
搞什么鬼?
What the heck?
他每次打包后 就会打电♥话♥来投诉
Every time he takes a to-go order, he calls to complain.
他说:“我以前那样做 是为了能和你说话啊”
He was like, "Well, I used to do that just to get to talk to you."
过了大概五个月后
After probably, like, five months,
我说:“好 我会给你机会 试试看吧”
I'm like, "Okay, I'm gonna give you a chance. Let's go."
两个月后我们就结婚了
And two months later, we got married.
我们立刻结婚的 我说:“宝贝
We married immediately. I'm like, "Hey, baby,
让我帮你先开始申请证件吧”
let me get your paperwork started."
我没想到他会被遣送
I never thought he was gonna get deported.
我以为会是我被遣送
I thought I was gonna be the one to get deported,
因为他是有证件的 他是这里的居民
because he got papers. He was a resident.
然后我告诉了他:“我不是那种人”
And I told him, "I'm not like that.
我不是为了你的证件或你的钱 而嫁给你的
I didn't marry you for your papers or your money."
我说了:“你反正都没钱
I'm like, "You don't even have money."
但我不是为了钱而嫁给你的”
I'm like, "But I didn't marry you for that."
她坚持了两年才做决定 开始申请证件
That went on for two years until she finally decided to do it,
-然后呢... -几个月后 他就被遣送了
and then---Months later, he got deported.
我们在想:“这是来真的吗?”
It was like, "Is this really..."
情况看起来像个笑话
It looks like a joke.
“好 你现在想申请证件了是吗?
Like, "All right, now you wanna get your papers?
你猜怎么了 你是得不到的”
Guess what. You're not gonna have it."
我刚回到国里时
When I first came back into the country,
我们决定了建立一点安全网
we decided that we wanted to build a little safety net.
所以六年内我们买♥♥了间房♥子
And so in six years, we have managed to buy a house.
但因为我现在是无证件的 我们建立的生活没有稳定的基础
But because I'm undocumented now, we are building on quicksand.
那就是我们现在的情况
That's what me and my wife are on right now.
我们似乎在流沙上建房♥子
We're building on quicksand,
它是随时都可能倒塌的
and at any moment, it could give away.
这是我们的小天下
This is our little patch of land, man.
目前有的小天下
For now.
因为我无证件
By being undocumented,
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
我在想:“我能从哪里开始重建?”
It's like, "Where do you want me to start?"
我不能开车
I cannot drive.
我不能去医院
I cannot go to the hospital.
我不能买♥♥保险
I can't get insurance.
我不能工作
I cannot work.
我不能坐飞机
I cannot fly.
我失去了...
I lost, uh...
能生活的自♥由♥
the freedom to live.
他连头发都没了
He even lost his hair...
都亏这一切 是啊 他的人变了很多
thanks to all this. Yeah, he changed a lot.
他之前是个很快乐的人
He was a happy person.
他依然尽量保持他的快乐
He tries to be. He tries to... keep all the funny in him,
因为我是那样认识他的
because that's how I met him.
那是我想和他在一起的原因
That's why I wanted to go with him.
我知道他的性格还在他里边的某处
His personality, I know it's still there,
但我知道直到这一切都结束前
but I know it's not gonna come out until all this...
它是不会出来的
is over.
只是...
Just...
你知道吧 这对我来说感觉不真实 这好像...
to me, this is, like, unreal, you know? It's like...
好像我通过镜子或窗口看着美国
It's like I'm looking at America through a mirror or a window,
因为... 这和我从小成长的美国不一样
because it's not the America I grew up in.
-而你不被允许... -而且我不允许进入
And you're not allowed... -And I'm not allowed in it.
对不起 你的票过期了
Sorry. Your ticket has been expired.
(夏洛特 北卡罗来纳州)
我会从前面前进 看我能不能现在就停下他
I'm gonna come around in the front and see if I can just stop this right now.
是目标吗?
Tango or no? -No.
不是?
No?
不是他
That's not him.
那根本不是我们要的人
That's not our guy at all.
-查他的身份 -好
Run him. -Yep.
问他他是哪里来的
Ask him where he's from.
-谁?司机吗? -对
Who? The driver? -Yep.
好的
Okay.
你很明显在停止标志前没完全停下
Evidently, you rolled through that stop sign on the way out.
他在看他们 我只想知道他来自哪一个国家?
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表