剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
Are y'all driving all throughout the city...
而没戴上正确的简别 到处在城市内驾驶吗?
with unlicensed plates that don't have proper identification?
-你能给我你的名片吗 先生? -不能
Do you have--could I have a card, sir? -No.
不能?你不肯和这里想知道 你们在做什么的居民解释吗?
No? You don't talk to people who reside here, who wanna know what y'all are doing?
我们必要吗?
Do we have to?
还不赶快出去和别人解释? 这都是你的错
Better get out there and talk to people. It's your fault.
是一辆有人在里边的货车
It's a van with people inside.
(天啊)
发你们的报告给我们
Send us your reports.
(在外边小心点)
让我们保持警惕
Let's stay alert.
坦白说 我有点害怕 我在那里好害怕
Oh, I'm a little shook. I'll be honest. I was really scared right here.
你预测不到会发生什么事的
You never know. You never know.
(巴拿马城 佛罗里达州)
领导我们吧 天父 让我们能在这城市里工作
Guide us, Father, so we can work in this city.
我们对收我们进他们屋里的人 表示感谢
We thank those who accept us in their homes.
我们对给我们食物的人表示感谢
We thank those who give us food.
我们为组织者 和每个来工作的人表示感谢
Thank you for the organizers and for everyone of us who comes to work.
我们累了 但我们都还在这里
We are tired, but we are here.
-阿门 -阿门
Amen.
我们想让大概20个工人见汤米
There are about 20 workers that we are trying to get to meet with Tommy.
我认识超过60个
I know more than 60.
你有没有直接为汤米工作过?
Did you ever work directly for Tommy?
(乔尔)
有 他有和我们在一起过 他甚至直接指导过我们呢
Yes, he was with us. He even directed us.
我们甚至在他母亲的家里工作过
We even worked at his mother's house.
-他甚至在他母亲的家里工作过 -母亲的家
He even worked at their mom's house.
你们算过了 他一共欠你们多少钱了吗?
Have you worked out collectively how much does he owe you?
他欠我超过$8000
He owes me like $8,000 and change.
他欠我们每个人平均$6000
He owes us $6,000 each.
一大笔钱呢
A lot of money.
在你们身上发生的事根本不应该发生
What happened to you should never have happened to you.
因为我们信任了他们
Because we trusted them.
“因为我们信任了他们”
"Because we trusted them."
是啊 他们背叛了你们的信任
Yeah, and they betrayed your trust.
我们以为在美国里不会发生这种事
And we thought that in the United States, this would not happen.
我没想象过
I never imagined it.
我来自委内瑞拉 一个有很多争执的国家
I came from Venezuela, from a country with many conflicts.
(安娜)
但我充满希望我能来这里工作 寄钱回去给我的家人
But I was hopeful that I could work here and send money to my family back home.
结果我受他们骗了一大笔钱
And what I ended up going through is that they cheated us in a very big way.
-连她的膝盖都受伤了 -是的
Even her knee was injured. -Yes.
“我甚至弄伤了我的膝盖”
"I even hurt my knee."
他们好厉害骗人
Their deceit was so strong.
还有几组工人有和你一摸一样的问题
There are a number of groups of workers who have exactly your problem...
汤米·哈姆和他公♥司♥的故事非常复杂
The story of Tommy Hamm and his company is so complicated.
我们每一次收到新的消息
And each time we got a new piece of the puzzle,
就会明白我们有多么地不明白大局面
we realized how many pieces of the puzzle we didn't have.
结果呢
And it turned out
安娜 乔尔 和埃米利奥 提供了最重要的消息
that Anna, Joel and Emilio just held all these pieces to the puzzle.
他们明白公♥司♥的每一层
They knew the layers and layers of the company.
他们用手♥机♥拍下了许多证据
They had amassed on their phone cameras all this evidence:
工资记录 收据 还有信息
payroll records and receipts and text messages.
(你付钱给 佛罗里达州里的人了吗?)
(他们几时会收到薪水?谢谢)
(向你投诉的人 都是不配收到任何东西的垃圾)
每个工人都提供给我们
Each worker up until then was holding a flashlight up
他们对那家公♥司♥自己明白的小消息
to the little corner of the company they understood.
然后乔尔让我们明白了整个局面
And then Joel just turned the lights on.
据推测 这是温特菲尔的起源
This is supposedly where Winterfell started...
从汤米那里开始
with Tommy.
他让我们明白了组织的结构
He helped us understand the structure of the organization,
有关的人
the people who were involved,
谁负责什么 还有谁对谁负责
who was responsible for what and accountable to whom.
这是我们代表的公♥司♥
This is the company that we represented.
我说“代表”是因为 他们让我们穿上公♥司♥背心
And I say "represented," because they made us wear company vests.
我们告诉了和我们工作的人 我们是温特菲尔员工
We identified as Winterfell employees to the folks we worked with.
但汤米怎么在那家房♥子里督导你们?
But how did Tommy supervise you in that house?
他会来告诉我们他想要的设计
He came and told us how he wanted things, what design he wanted.
很多次 我们都会趁机告诉他 好像有点不对劲
Many times, we took advantage to tell him something was wrong.
-你会告诉他? -是的
You would tell him? -Yes.
告诉他什么?
What would you tell him?
我们没食物 没收到钱的事
That we didn't have food, and we hadn't been paid.
他说他和那一切都无关 而那是蒂诺的责任
He said he had nothing to do with it, and it was Tino's responsibility.
(哈姆争论了 没有任何一个工人 是直接为他工作的)
(而是分包商 不是温特菲尔)
(该负责还工人钱)
所以他就带进来这些空壳公♥司♥分包商
So he brings in these shell companies, subcontractors.
汤米责怪这些空壳公♥司♥
Tommy is blaming the shell companies.
空壳公♥司♥责怪汤米
The shell companies are blaming Tommy,
在中间的人都收不到钱
and in the middle, there's still no more money, and they're not getting paid.
汤米原本是个小商人
Tommy's a small businessman.
灾难过后 他便开始建立他的商业帝国
After a disaster, he quickly turns around and gets into empire building.
他发现了最好的方式 就是利用无证移♥民♥的劳工
And he realizes the best way to do that is to use immigrant labor.
在有温特菲尔标志的房♥子工作时
All the houses we worked at had a Winterfell sign,
我们所有人都是无证移♥民♥
all of us were immigrants.
所有人
All of us.
(埃米利奥)
他很愉快地利用无证移♥民♥的劳工
He's happy to use immigrant labor. He's happy to use it
直到他们想让他负责为止
until the immigrants themselves wanna hold him accountable.
我找了警♥察♥ 用他公♥司♥给我的空头支票提出索赔
I went to the police to file a report about the bounced check from his company.
前面几天 警♥察♥都和我沟通
The first days, the police communicated with me.
警官打了给我
The police officer called me.
说他会调查
He said he would investigate.
(警长)
过了几个星期后 他就没打来了
After a few weeks, he stopped calling me.
我会打过去找他 但也没消息
I would call him to try to reach him and nothing.
汤米会用移♥民♥局行动威胁这些工人
Tommy threatens immigration action against these workers.
他会告诉他们 若卫生检查员来的话
He tells them that if health inspectors come,
移♥民♥局的人也会跟着来
then Immigration will come with them.
你把这些消息拼起来后
When you put all these pieces together,
这会看起来像个
it seemed like this was a company
利用虐待行为为它的商业模式的公♥司♥
whose business model was built on a pattern of abuse.
那充满恐惧的环境是故意造的
That environment of fear is actually by design.
(汤米·哈姆 温特菲尔)
表面上 它是已四五个工人开始的
On the surface, it started with four or five workers.
到了最后 它利用了超过100个工人
By the end, it was more than 100 workers.
那个小工资盗窃案就越长越大
That little wage theft case just kept getting bigger and bigger,
而这就是我们想拆穿和拆破的
and those are exactly the kinds of deliberate fleecing of workers
故意诈骗工人的阴谋
that we want to try to expose and take apart.
(无证工人每年还达 240亿的所得税)
(但不完全受美国劳力法的保护)
在你身上发生的事不是例外 这不是一次性的事
So it seems like this is a pattern. What happened to you has happened before.
汤米·哈姆还没还你钱
Tommy Hamm hasn't paid you.
所以你们今晚 能一起见面谈谈是很重要的
That's why it's important that you all meet tonight and have a conversation.
其中一个选项是我们都去他的房♥子
So one option is we could go to his house.
对我来说 那是个好主意
For me, that's a good idea.
俗话说:“团结就是力量”
As the saying goes, "In numbers, there is strength."
我们要让你排练 你会和汤米·哈姆有的对话
We're just gonna have you rehearse the conversation with Tommy Hamm.
所以他来了 他开了门
So, here he is. He opens the door.
开口吧 怎么回事?
Go ahead. What's going on?
唔...好... 那个...
Okay, well,
我们恭敬地来和您谈话
we come here respectfully to have a conversation. That we meet tonight and have a conversation.
他说了什么?
What's he saying?
我们恭敬地来和您谈话
We came here with respect to have a conversation with you.
好 你有三分钟
Okay, you got three minutes.
很棒 我们就那样开始
That's great. That's how we're gonna start.
然后他说:“好 快说吧”时
And then when he asks, "Okay, fine, talk to me,"
你就讲解你的情况
you lay out your case.
你们准备好了吗?
Do you feel ready?
你们准备好了吗?
Do you feel ready?
-是的 -好的 很好
Okay, good, good. -Okay, all right.
这里集♥合♥ 大家
Gather here, guys.
这是所有会来的人吗?
Is this everyone who's coming?
丹妮尔说有些人害怕出来
Daniel said that some of them are afraid to get out.
害怕出来?
Afraid to get out?
是啊 所以他告诉了不害怕的人来
Yeah, so he told the ones that weren't afraid to come.
好的
Okay, yeah.
好 我们走吧
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表