剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
在我的社区里 我会上教堂
in my community, I would go to a church.
在那教堂里 有来自美国的一组人
In that church, there was a group from the USA.
我们会叫他们“外国佬”
We would call them "gringos."
他们会给我们巧克力和饼干
They would give us chocolate, cookies,
而我对他们的印象是很好的
and I had the image that gringos are good.
我从来没失去这个印象
This image never left me.
我还是觉得美国是世界上最棒的国家
I think the United States is the greatest country in the world.
但当我来到美国时
But when I came to the United States...
我是想着能给我孩子机会
I thought it would be an opportunity for my children.
但有了这条法律
But with this law,
分开孩子的法律 我只剩下...
with this separation of children, I'm left with...
好的美国人都去哪里了?
where are the good Americans?
离开之前 他们告诉我们 他们会带我们去个...
Before leaving, they told us they were going to bring us
去个寄养家庭
to a place--a foster home where...
(艾琳·拉莫斯)
而我们在那里会和我们的孩子团聚
...supposedly, we were going to reunite with our children.
我不知道发生了什么事 但当我们到达时
And I don't know what happened, but when we arrived,
那地方很明显不是寄养家庭
we could see that this was not a foster home.
是另一间监狱
It's another prison.
(确保安全是不方便的)
(核心公民 自豪)
我的女儿需要...
My daughter needs...
我的爱 她需要我
my love. She needs me.
她现在自己一个人
She is alone.
她妈妈已经过世了
She was orphaned by her mother.
是被别人谋杀的
Her mother was murdered.
她一切都看见了
She saw everything.
看见了所有发生的事...
She saw everything that happened...
对她妈妈发生的事
everything that happened to her mother.
我不知道女儿的状况是很痛苦的
And it hurts me not knowing what's going on with my daughter.
为了帮她 我带了她去看心理学家
To help her, I had to bring her to a psychologist.
心理学家告诉了我
And the psychologist told me, "Look,
他说:“你是不能和她分开的
you cannot be separated from her.
你必须一直靠近她”
You must always be close to her," he said.
我现在只知道...
All I know is...
她踏了两次飞机 去到她现在所在的地方
she took two airplanes to where she is now.
(艾琳表哥的家 桑福德 佛罗里达州)
新闻说他们开始团聚家庭了
The news says that they are reuniting family members.
你听到艾琳的消息了吗?
Have you heard anything about Erin?
没有
No, still nothing.
他告诉了我...
He told me that...
他们这个星期就会团聚了
they were going to be reunited this week.
但事情好像不会那样
But it doesn't seem like it.
-也许明天才知道吧 -是 或许明天吧
Maybe tomorrow. -Yes, maybe tomorrow.
他觉得他可能会被遣送
He thinks he might be deported.
(拜伦 艾琳的表哥)
他甚至要求了我:“若我被遣送的话
He even asked me, "If I get deported,
你认为你能照顾好我的女儿吗?”
do you think you can take care of my daughter?"
“是 当然了
"Yes, of course,
但你必须相信神 你是不会被遣送的”
but you need to believe in God that you won't be deported."
在我家庭里 这从来没发生过
In my family, this has never happened.
离开你的国家 寻找更好的生活
To leave your country to find a better life
而得到了这么残酷的惩罚
and get such a harsh punishment.
联邦法官要求所有被
A federal judge is requiring all families separated
政♥府♥零容忍♥政策而分♥裂♥的家庭
by the administration's zero-tolerance policy
在今天结束前被团聚
to be reunited by the end of the day.
洪都拉斯人 乔斯·罗德里格斯 是幸运少数
Honduran Josue Rodriguez is one of the lucky ones
能够和儿子在凤♥凰♥城 亚利桑那州 团聚的人
who was able to reunite with his son in Phoenix, Arizona,
他们被分开了40天
after being separated for 40 days.
我的笑容说明了一切
My smile says it all.
感觉好像我恢复了生命 我起死回生了
It's like I got my life back. I've come back to life.
根据司法部
There are over 1,800 families back together
现在有多过1800个家庭被团聚了
according to the Justice Department.
但在法♥院♥规定的团聚 最后期限的日期当天
But on the date of the court-imposed deadline for reunifications,
依然有700个孩子还被拘留
there still more than 700 kids in custody,
一部分的原因是因为多过400个家长
partially because more than 400 parents have already been deported
已经被遣送了
without their children.
(麦卡伦 德州)
我每晚都想着你
There wasn't a night that I didn't think of you.
我睡不着...
I couldn't sleep...
一直想着你
thinking of you.
如果我午夜睡觉的话 我凌晨两点就醒了
If I went to bed at midnight. By two a.m, I'd be awake...
想着对你可能发生的事情
thinking about what might be happening to you,
想着你的下落
thinking about where you could be.
你去了哪里 我的宝贝?
Where have you been, my love?
和我说话 告诉我吧
Talk to me. Tell me.
我们分开时发生了什么事 宝贝?
What happened while we were separated, my love?
我因为见不到你而很伤心
I was sad because I couldn't see you.
我也是 宝贝
Me too, my love.
他们对你说了什么? 有说我会再见到你吗...
What did they say to you? That I was going to see you...
说了我再也不会见到你了
That I would never get to see you again,
也说了他们会把我从一个家庭 送到另个家庭
that they are going to move me from home to home.
我告诉他们我会再见到你的
I told them I would see you again,
但他们告诉了我 我再也看不到你了 我就哭了
but they just told me I would never see you again, and I cried.
-他们那样告诉你? -是的
They told you that? -Yes.
我看不见你 也看不见妈妈 因为她上天堂了
I couldn't see you or mom because she's in heaven.
她从那里照顾我们
She's there looking after us.
她从天堂里看着你呢 宝贝
She was watching you from heaven, my love.
这噩梦再也不会发生了
This nightmare will never happen again.
我好爱你 小宝贝
I love you so much, my love.
我也是 爸爸
Me too, Papi.
我再也不想和你分开了
I never want to be away from you again.
你是我的所有
You are all I have.
我们现在会去我表哥拜伦的家
Now we're going to my cousin Bairon's house.
我们希望能得到快乐
And we hope for happiness.
是吧?
Right?
-你需要两张? -两张
You need two? -Two.
(请帮我 我不会说英文 我该上哪辆巴士?谢谢)
有一个
There is one. -Huh?
你要坐那里吗?那我就坐这里
You want to sit there? I'll sit here. -Oh.
(国土安♥全♥部♥官员 要求了以下的声明)
(2018年4月 美国司法部的 “零容忍♥”政策)
(导致的 所有被转介起诉的非法进入罪)
(2018年5月 在边境的国土安♥全♥部♥官员被指令)
(转介非法进入者被起诉)
(当带着未成年孩子的大人 被拘留等着被起诉)
(或是在服刑时 他们未成年孩子被转送到)
(难民安置办公室的保管下)
(2018年9月 特朗普总统签了 结束这做法的行政命令)
(斯科特 ICE总部外副主任 在2018年12月退休了)
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表