剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
So this is the home that you rebuilt? -Yeah.
-这一间吗? -对
This one here? -Yeah.
你们是谁?
Who are you guys? Huh? Who are you guys?
-你是谁? -我是承包商
Who are you? -I'm the contractor.
-你叫什么名字? -你是承包商吗?
What's your name? -Are you the contractor?
-是啊 -好的
Yeah. -Okay.
我知道石膏板是你们挂的 但做得很不好
I know you hung the drywall, but it's horrible.
我从来没看过这么差的工作
Like, I've never seen such bad work.
-你们同意吗? -那泥...
Would you guys agree with that? -The mud--
你们同意他说的吗 还是...
Would you guys agree with that assessment or--
去看 你现在就去看!
Go look. You go look right now! Go look.
好 让我们往后退一些
Okay, let's backtrack a little bit.
这些工人在这里工作了 而一文钱也没收到
These workers did work here and weren't paid one cent.
法律最终是说 身为总承包商
And ultimately, the law is that, as a general contractor,
我们往上级看 最终还是你会为这一切负责
we go up the chain. Ultimately, you are responsible.
工作做得不好啊 告我吧!
The work's not done right. Sue me!
我会毁了你们 有种就来!
I'll destroy you. Come at me.
乔 你很明白石膏板 对吧?
Joe, you know about drywall, right?
我有足够的知识 看得出他们做得不好
I know enough to know this wasn't great work.
-关于石膏板的事 我们该信任你吧? -你到底在问什么?
So we should trust you, right? -What are you asking?
我在说我们很明白 工资盗窃的事和佛罗里达的法律
I'm saying we know about wage theft and the laws in Florida.
所以你是不是说
So did you just say
这些人做了工作 而你不打算还他们钱?
that these men did the work, and you're not gonna pay them?
那是不是你刚说的?
Is that what you just said?
-你是不是刚说... -不 我根本没那样说
Did you just say that you don't---No, I didn't say that at all.
你有没有说吉诺以前为你做过工?
Did you say Gino worked for you?
算了 我会和你谈出解决方法
You know what? I will work something out with you.
什么解决方法?
So, what can we work out?
给这些人一笔钱的方法
To work on getting these guys something.
-很棒 那就是我们的目的 -很好
Okay, great.
你是谁?
Who are you?
洒克特·所尼
¿Cómo estás? Saket Soni.
(韧性之力)
我们是代表工人的组织的人
We're with an organization that represents the workers.
你是有打算付这些工人的工资的 对吧?
You're gonna pay these workers, though, right, at the end of the day?
-当然啦 -好的 很好
Of course. -All right. That's good.
别怀疑我了!
Come on, man!
不 这里有好多不肯付钱的人
No, there's so many people out there who's not paying.
我们是飓风卡特里娜后 开始在新奥尔良工作的
We started working in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
但我们现在会去国家内的各种灾区
But now we go to disaster areas around the country.
我们来是为了告诉你 你们是有权利的
We came here to tell you that you do have rights,
即使你们无证件
even if you are undocumented.
警♥察♥在这个地方逮捕了一个人
They picked up someone here, the police did...
因为他站在这里找工
Mm-hmm. -...for standing here looking for work.
警方在做的是逮捕人
What the police is doing is arresting people
然后把他们输送给ICE
and then transferring them to ICE custody.
我们想和所有的工人举办个会议
We want to have a meeting with all the workers
因为我们想创建一个新的组织
because we want to create a group.
如果你有在安德鲁飓风过后工作 请举手
Raise your hand if you worked after Hurricane Andrew.
你们很多人也在卡特里娜飓风后 在新奥尔良工作 对吧?
Many of you worked after Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, right?
艾克飓风?桑迪飓风?
What about Hurricane Ike? What about Hurricane Sandy?
佛罗里达州的伊尔玛飓风呢?
Irma, Florida?
(来建造的)
现在有些人在说
Right now, we have people who say,
“我们不想我们的邻里或城市里 有无证件的工人
"Well, we don't want the undocumented in our neighborhoods, in our cities.
但他们帮我们修理屋顶没问题”
It's okay if they fix our roofs."
我们有什么共同点?
What are the things we have in common?
-工作事故 -工作事故
Work accidents. Work accidents.
-工作虐待 -工作虐待 好的
Work mistreatment. -Work mistreatment, okay.
-受歧视 -受歧视
Discrimination. -Discrimination.
他们会偷我们的工资
They didn't pay us.
所以我才在这里 也能明白你们的状况
That's why I'm here, and I want to be part of your group.
我们必须说服佛罗里达州的人
We have to convince Florida
我们想要能工作的自♥由♥
we want the freedom to work.
我们要能去到工作地点的自♥由♥
We want the liberty to get to our job.
赢取那个自♥由♥是有可能的 但我们需要组织
And it's possible to win that, but we have to have organization.
ICE是个集团
ICE is an organization.
贝县的政♥府♥也是个集团
The government of Bay County is an organization.
所以除非我们也是个集团
So we are not going to be able to get what we want
我们就得不到我们想要的目标
unless we are an organization.
我们靠自己是改变不了事情的
We won't be able to get anything alone.
如果你非常同意我们建立组织的目标
If you agree strongly with this goal of building organization,
那我就请你们每个人都站起来
then I would invite you all to stand up.
他们一共没给了你多少间房♥子的钱?
How many houses, in total, did they not pay you for?
一共有四间
Four in total.
让我们明白刚才所发生的事情
So, let's just understand what happened.
他说我们需要完成工作 他们才会还钱
He said we needed to finish the job, and then they will pay.
我已经不信任他了
Hmm. -I didn't trust him already,
但我叫了我的工人完成工作 因为我们真没办法
but I told my men to finish because we were stuck.
“先完成再看着办吧”
"Let's finish and see what happens."
我们完成了 就开始出问题了
We finished, and then the problems started.
最痛苦的是我的工人得受委屈
What hurts the most is my workers suffered badly.
我欠其他人有$9000了
We are talking about $9,000 that I owe other people.
我欠工人钱的事实是最痛苦的部分
That is what hurts, that I owe the workers.
所以我们都需要和汤米说话 告诉他发生了什么事情
That's why we all need to tell Tommy what happened.
我带了他去见我认识的律师 讨论他的案子
I took him to a lawyer we know to talk about his case.
当律师看到汤米的名字后
When the lawyer saw Tommy's name,
他去了办公室后边和同事讨论 记得吧?
he went to the back to talk to his colleagues. Remember?
然后他告诉了我们 “汤米这个人是不能碰的”
And then he told us, "This man, Tommy, is untouchable."
他的身份让这整件事变得非常复杂
It was already complicated because of who he is.
他是不能碰的
He cannot be touched.
因为他是一位知名人士 他是不能碰的
He can't be touched because he is a public figure.
先明白汤米·哈姆是什么人 是很重要的
It's important to understand who Tommy Hamm is.
工人是以他公♥司♥所有者的身份认识他
They experienced him as the owner of the company,
但他也是个县长
but he's also a county commissioner.
我是汤米·哈姆 我赞成这个消息
I'm Tommy Hamm, and I approve this message.
我的家人在贝县里住了五代了
My family has lived in Bay County for five generations.
我是个丈夫 爸爸
I'm a husband, a father,
而已做定制房♥屋建筑商谋生
and I make my living as a custom home builder.
身为业主 我必须量入为出 不过度消费
As a business owner, I must live within my means
为聘请我的房♥主提供价值
and provide value to the homeowners that hire me
而以正确的方式做事 遵守诺言
by doing things right and doing what I say I'll do.
我发了电邮给他的公♥司♥
I have sent him emails to his company.
发了电邮去他的公共电邮地址
I sent emails to his public email.
抄送了他的秘书
I copied his secretary.
一点回复也没有
Absolutely no response.
(为温特菲尔建筑公♥司♥工作的工人 据称公♥司♥盗窃了工资)
(公♥司♥的所有者 是贝县县长汤米·哈姆)
这不是只发生一次的事件
This is not an isolated incident.
我们也认识其他在温特菲尔 遭受工资盗窃的受害者
We know of other workers that have worked under Winterfell that have also been victims of wage theft.
(这些工人声称温特菲尔 和它的分包商)
(聘请了没完全收到薪水 或根本没收到薪水的无证移♥民♥)
(温特菲尔建筑公♥司♥ 住♥宅♥ 商业地♥产♥ 屋面服务)
有些工人找了我们
Workers have come to us
要我们去某些地址访问
and asked us to visit addresses.
所以他们才会来找你
That's why we came to you.
你是怎么找到承包商的? 你是哪里听说...
Where did you find the contractor? How did you hear about--
哦 承包商?
Oh, the contractor? -Uh-huh.
是林恩避风港的汤米·哈姆
It's Tommy Hamm in...
他是个县长
Lynn Haven. He's a commissioner. -Yeah.
不幸的是 有很多的工人
Unfortunately, there's many waves of workers
告诉了我们汤米没付钱
who are telling us that Tommy didn't pay.
他们没收到钱
They didn't get paid. They did not get paid.
我很幸运 遇到的工人都很好的
I've had very good luck with all the workers, very good luck.
-很好 太棒了 -根本没什么不好的
Good. That's great. -Nothing bad to say about 'em.
你有他们的联♥系♥信息吗?
Do you have their contact information?
很多工人没收到同一家公♥司♥ 欠他们的钱
Many workers were not paid by the same company.
我们想知道
We wanted to know,
你是不是没收到钱的工人之一?
are you one of the workers who haven't been paid?
对 是的 没错
Correct. That's right.
多久... 你是为谁工作的?
For how long... Actually, who did you work for?
温特菲尔
Winterfell.
温特菲尔 好的
Winterfell, okay.
你为他们工作多久?
How long did you work for them?
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表