剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, let's go.
像个军队一样!
Like an army!
弗雷迪 房♥子在哪里?
Freddy, where is the house?
所以我们三个必须站在前面
So the three of us need to be up here.
他们必须更靠近我们
They need to come much closer to us.
真是个美丽的房♥子!
What a beautiful home!
你也在这里工作过吗 弗雷迪?
Did you work here as well, Freddy?
你在这里工作过吗?
Did you work here?
不在这里 我在角落附近工作过 屋顶是我盖的
Here, no. I worked around the corner on the roof.
我们三个人 和三♥个♥代♥表♥会去敲门
Three of us and three representatives will go up to the door.
其他人该留在这里
Other folks should stay right here.
好的 只有我们去
Okay, only we'll go,
你们留在公共财产上 留在街上
and you stay on the street on public property.
好 我们再敲最后一次
Okay, we'll knock one last time.
他说他听到里面有人谈话
He said he heard people talking.
里边有人
There's somebody inside.
他要报♥警♥了
He is going to call the police.
我们怕了吗?
Are we getting scared?
是的
Yes.
嘿 哈姆先生 你在家吗?
Hey, Mr. Hamm, any chance you're home?
你好?
Hello.
我只是害怕他们报♥警♥的话...
I'm just afraid that if they call the police, you know...
我们等一分钟吧
We should probably get going. -We'll give it a minute. Mm-hmm.
不然我们把信留下...
How about we leave the letter and...
好 我们留下信 还有我的名片
Yeah, we leave the letter and my business card.
好的
Okay?
我们看到他了 他在里边
So, we saw him. He's in there.
他们在窗口那里 已经在打电♥话♥了...
They're already calling now.
所以我们该走了 好吧?
So, we should get going. Okay?
我们离开吧 他可能已经报♥警♥了
Let's move. He may have called the police.
他在里边不想出来
He was inside and didn't want to come out.
让我们开车一起走吧
Let's drive in a caravan, all together.
-目标? -不是
Tango? -Um, no.
-他哪里来的? -萨尔瓦多
Where's he from? -El Salvador.
萨尔瓦多?好
El Salvador? Good.
-我们有他的护照 -完美
We got his passport. -Perfect.
干得好 家伙们
Good work, guys.
你们目前为止 确认了ICE逮捕了几个人?
How many people have you confirmed that have been arrested by ICE?
在此刻 我不能给你实际数目
At this point, I can't give you a count.
我只能说我们快被收到的电♥话♥淹没了
All I can say is we're being inundated by the amount of calls that we're getting.
它根本是个受到很少监督的流氓机构
It's very much of a rogue agency with little supervision,
现在从联邦政♥府♥那里收到大量参与
and now, lots of involvement from our federal government.
别人都不肯出声 ICE也什么都不说
Nobody else is talking. ICE is not talking.
我收到了组织者的电♥话♥
I've gotten calls from organizers
说着:“我♥操♥!我们应付不了”
who are like, "Holy fuck! We can't handle this,"
他们会打电♥话♥找国家组织者来
and they're calling national organizers to come.
所以事情会变得更乱了
So, it's gonna get weird.
北卡罗来纳州的数百个移♥民♥逮捕
Hundreds of immigration arrests in North Carolina,
让ICE执行官和警长部门发生冲突
pitting ICE agents against the sheriff's department.
我只是在想警长会说什么
I'm just wondering what the sheriff's gonna say.
我认为我们不该有287(g)计划
That is my stance, not to have 287.
我知道我们没有它能成为更好的城市
I know that we can be a better city without it.
我致力于我的工作 而我说了算
I'm committed to what I'm doing, and I am in charge.
嘿 康迪?你有看到 福赛斯县取消我们的新闻吗?
Hey, Cundy? Did you read Forsyth's canceling us?
是吗?
Are they?
福赛斯县的警长说
The sheriff of Forsyth County says
他的监狱不会继续让ICE在那里 收被拘留者
his jail will no longer allow US Immigration and Customs Enforcement to house detainees there.
警长说他的部门永远不会成为 移♥民♥局的一部分
The sheriff says his office will never be an extension of Immigration Services.
ICE生气了 然后他们的反应是什么? 他们就来恐吓我们
ICE got mad. And what are they doing? They're terrorizing us.
我们去哪里他们都跟着 他们无所不在
They're going everywhere we go. They're there.
他们想恐吓我们
Because they wanna intimidate us,
因为我们投了票要把他们踢出夏洛特
because we voted to kick them out of Charlotte.
我们不会被ICE恐吓 今天 明天 永远都不会
We will not be intimidated by ICE today or tomorrow or never.
ICE把被加强了的的执法行动 一部分地怪在
ICE is partially blaming Mecklenburg County Sheriff Gary McFadden
梅克伦堡县警长 加里·麦克法登的身上
for the increased enforcement.
布莱恩·考克斯提过 若我私底下解决
Bryan Cox mentioned that, if I did take this off the books,
这便会导致更大力的活动
this will cause more aggressive activity.
这是个靠说着“ICE不好” 而竞选的警长
This is a sheriff who ran on "ICE is bad,"
所以他第一天当任就停止 所有和ICE的合作了
and so, day one in office, suspended all cooperation.
梅克伦堡县的政策把ICE踢开了
So Mecklenburg County's policies have shut out ICE.
在现今世界里
In today's world,
有了更多的司法管辖区 不肯和我们合作后
with more jurisdictions refusing to cooperate with us,
我们被迫变得更创意 重新考虑我们解决问题的方法
it has forced us to really get creative and rethink, "How are we gonna do this?"
ICE!听好了!我们是来战斗的!
ICE! Listen up! We are here to fight!
ICE!听好了!我们是来战斗的!
ICE! Listen up! We are here to fight!
韦克县和达勒姆县的警长宣布了
Sheriffs of Wake and Durham Counties announce
他们不会参与ICE的行动
they will not take part in ICE operations.
北卡罗来纳州警长之间的关系很好的 一个做 其他的就跟
Sheriffs in North Carolina are tight. Once the wind blows, man, it just seems like everyone follows suit.
ICE离开夏洛特!
ICE out of Charlotte!
记住 若你对抗我们的话 我们就会把你投出去!
And remember, if you stand against us, we vote you out!
(让移♥民♥得到正义)
ICE离开夏洛特!
ICE out of Charlotte! ICE out of Charlotte!
(美国国土安♥全♥部♥)
嘿 你好吗 兄弟?高兴看到你
Good to see you. -What's going on?
又是一个在遣返部门里 安静的一天吧?
Oh, just another quiet day in ERO, right?
我们今早差点 必须强硬录下一个人的指纹
We almost had to force print somebody this morning.
-“你没权利...” -对啊 你不能印下我的指纹
"You don't have the right to--" -Yeah, you can't take my fingerprints.
“我不容许你把我上手铐逮捕我”
"I don't give you consent to handcuff me and place me under arrest."
我们这个星期有几个了?
What are we up to for the week now? We're at what?
至少149个
At least 149.
-包括今天吗? -不包括
That's including today? -Not today.
我是ICE的布莱恩·考克斯 公共事务人员
So, I'm Bryan Cox with ICE, public affairs officer.
这些维♥权♥团体 说我们在做的某种坏事
Anything of the sort that these activist groups say that we're doing,
事实上 是他们在乱传错误信息
and in fact, they are spreading misinformation.
这些不是犯超速驾驶 或无驾照驾驶罪的人
Look, these are not speeding, driving without a license.
这些都是因为严重暴♥力♥的重罪指控 而被逮捕的人
These are people arrested locally on serious, violent felony charges.
我们没有正式的资料 但我敢确定你们看过...
So, we don't have official data, but I'm sure you've seen--
因为这个星期的媒体风暴
I mean, due to the media firestorm this week,
有了很多误传资料
and there's so much misinformation.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
你知道吗 我和记者说得很清楚
You know, I made clear to the reporter,
“你们把这些夸张故事断章取义了
"Look, you take these little hyperbolic stories out of context.
让我给你去年的统计资料 证明我们所逮捕的所有人内百分比91
Let me just give you our stats that 91% of everybody we arrested last year
都有过刑事定罪或是被逮捕过
had a conviction or an arrest.
我们不是在不分区别地办事
Like, we're not doing any kind of thing indiscriminate.
我现在认为...
Right now, I think...
根据非正式的统计资料 我们抓的人目前三分之一是罪犯
according to unofficial stats, right now, we're at about a third crim.
那是总部今早查出的数字
That's what headquarters pulled this morning.
我们打算明天星期五 十点半早上
"We're planning to hold a brief news conference
办个短短的新闻发布会
tomorrow, Friday 10:30 a.m.,
我们能提供初步统计资料 而讨论这些逮捕
where we'll provide preliminary stats for the week and also discuss the arrests."
说得够模糊了
That's vague enough.
我到目前为止提供的一样东西
The same stuff that I've been giving up until now,
百分比90 我们不是不分区别地办事
about 90%, we don't do any kind of indiscriminate enforcement,
总部外办公室逮捕的统计资料 百分比91是罪犯...
the field office arrest stats that 91% crim and are criminal arrests.
你今天是得不到的
You're not gonna have that today.
-不 我已经有了 -不是 我是说这个行动
No, I've got that. -No, I mean for this op.
这次的统计资料 对 我知道
The local stats. Yeah, I know.
这个行动 我们好像有...
For this op, I mean, I think we're about...
百分比30或35吧
30, 35%.
好 没问题 直接说出来吧
Oh, yeah, that's fine. I mean, just own it. Yeah, absolutely.
“是的 我们这次抓了非罪犯
"Yes, we got we got non-criminals on this one,
但那是因为 我们被迫使用的逮捕方式”
but it's because of the way we were forced to do the arrests."
你刚说的... 这不会是一次性的事情
I think what you just said--Look, this isn't a one-off.
这是因为这些政策而带来的新常态
This is the new normal due to these policies.
我们告诉过你的 你没相信我们吗? 你认为我们是骗你的?
We told you. What? You didn't believe us? You thought we were bluffing and whatnot?
不是
Like, no.
这里的目标 就是让他们改变他们的政策
The whole goal here is to get them to change their policy.
让他们必须回答 所以大众会去找警长 而说
Put it back on them. So they go to the sheriff and say,
“好 现在你打算怎么做?”
"Okay, what are you gonna do?"
(市议会会议 夏洛特 北卡罗来纳州)
我们要求了梅克伦堡县警长 提供关于美国ICE
We have requested an update from the Mecklenburg County Sheriff
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表