剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
两个月
Two months.
两个月 而那两个月里 他们有付你钱吗?
Two months. And in those two months, did they pay you?
没有
No.
他们两个月里什么都没付?
In two months, they did not pay you anything?
他们给了我空头支票
They gave me a fake check.
(夏洛特 北卡罗来纳州)
喂?
Hello.
这是哪一个路口发生的?
And what intersection was this?
好 我必须挂电♥话♥了 因为我的电♥话♥是热♥线♥
Okay, I have to let you go 'cause my phone is the hotline.
我刚收到了一通电♥话♥
I just got a call right now
是一位可能亲眼见到ICE的人打来的
from somebody probably who was in front of ICE.
信♥号♥♥不好 天啊 我敢和你们说
Signal. Boy, I tell y'all.
城市里一定发生了什么事了
Something must be poppin' in the city.
尽量别出去
Try to limit going out.
能够的话 就先买♥♥好需要的食物留在家里
Also, if you can, buy the food you need and stay home
因为我们收到了些报告...
because we are getting reports that...
我们有被验证过的报告 说ICE会在油站检查别人
We have verified reports that ICE is stopping people at gas stations
也检查在街上驾驶的人
or driving down the street.
小心点
Be careful.
你能从她的声音听出她有多害怕
You could hear the fear in her voice.
小心点 因为我们收到了个报告
Be careful because we got a report
告诉我们ICE正在州内举办行动
that ICE is doing operations around the state.
小心点
Be careful.
你不需要和他们说话的 保重
You don't have to talk with them. Take care.
(ICE非法移♥民♥大搜捕 第二天)
你那里是谁 兄弟?
What you got, brother?
嘿 怎么回事?
Hey, what's going on?
我们抓到三个从目标地址出来的人
We got three that came out of the target address.
三个都是非法在这里的
All three in the country illegally.
我们目前抓到了六个了
We already got six right now.
-一共六个了?加上这些? -现在六个 对
Six total already? Plus these? -Six right now. Yeah.
-好棒 -加上弗朗西斯先生的后就九个了
That's awesome. -That's nine with Mr. Francis.
是ICE?
It's ICE?
好 你能挂电♥话♥ 开始视频录制他们吗?
Okay, can you hang up and just start recording?
这就是他们
This is them right now.
不好意思 先生 但你停在路中间
Excuse me, sir, but it is against North Carolina law
阻碍交通是犯北卡罗来纳州法的
for you to stop in the middle of a roadway and obstruct traffic.
所以你能移开你的车辆
So you can either move your vehicle,
或我就找夏洛特梅克伦堡县警♥察♥来 给你罚单
or I'll have the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police come out here and cite you.
-我能移开车辆 -好主意 先生
I can move the vehicle. -That's a great idea, sir.
你能叫他们证明他们的身份吗?
Can you ask them to identify themselves?
他们告诉我 我正在阻碍交通
They tell me I'm obstructing.
他想录影 所以我们得把他们放上车 尽快离开这里
He wants to record, so let's wrap them up and get out of here.
好的
Oh, okay.
就是他们了
That's them.
大家好 我想通知大家
Hi, everybody. I'm here documenting
我们收到了一些别人被拘留的报告
that we've received reports of people being detained...
正所你们看到的
as you can see.
你有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
你们不需要和ICE说话
You don't have to speak with ICE.
杰里米找鲍勃
Jeremy for Bob.
你不需要签任何文件 也有接触律师的权力
You don't have to sign any documents and are entitled to a lawyer.
别给他们你的指纹
Do not give them your fingerprints,
你也有权力和律师说话
and you have the right to speak to a lawyer.
他们能用西语和你说话 不代表你需要和他们谈话
The fact they can speak to you in Spanish doesn't mean you have to talk with them.
鲍勃 我们在沙龙友好中心这里 有三人在押
Hey, Bob, we got three in custody up here at Sharon Amity Central.
有些摄影队在跟着我们
We've got camera crews following us around.
我们准备好赶紧离开了
We're getting ready to killer out of here.
我们这里也有...
And then we also have here...
两辆车辆 也是未标记的
two vehicles, also undercover.
好的 10-4 别再去目标地址了
All right, 10-4. Don't go back to any more target addresses.
小心点 大家 移♥民♥太保在这里 我们会跟踪他们
Be careful, folks. "La Migra" is here, and we're going to follow them.
跟着他们
Follow them.
好的 10-4 小心点
All right, 10-4. Be careful.
我们不知道他们打算把他们带去哪里
We don't know where they are taking them.
若有任何人看到任何事 请让我们知道
If anybody saw anything, let us know.
嘿 鲍勃 这是比利 他们在脸书直播你们
Hey, Bob, this is copy. There's some Facebook live stuff going on.
好的 10-4
All right, 10-4.
比利 怎么样了?
Billy, how's it going?
-事情开始有点激烈了 -好的
Things are getting heated. -Okay.
-嘿戴夫 你好吗? -怎么了?
Hey, Dave, how are you? -What's up?
只是想让你知道情况 今天比起昨天引起了更多的注意
Hey, just an update. There's a lot more attention today than yesterday.
我们刚碰见了第一个摄制组
We just ran into our first full-on camera crew,
而她用着西语大喊着 关于律师和权力的事
and she's hollering in Spanish about attorneys and rights,
所以我们尽快把他们放上车辆
and we basically just got them into a vehicle as quick as we could
离开那里了
and cleared the area.
好的 大家 我现在在中♥央♥大街的CVS药局
Okay, people, I'm at CVS on Central Avenue.
如果有任何事情发生的话 你们知道我的位置了
If anything happens, you know where I am.
你们也知道若我需要帮忙的话 该怎么做了
You know what to do if I need help.
现在把你的右手臂放在头上 别动
Now place your right arm on your head and don't move.
有相机 家伙们
Camera! Camera, guys.
他们正在拘留个同志
They are detaining a comrade.
他们正在把人放上一辆货车
They have a van where they are putting people.
嘿 这是个ICE和美国法警
Hey, is this an operation
-举办的行动吗? -杰里米 鲍勃
with ICE and the US Marshals? -Jeremy, Bob.
这是什么种行动?
What type of operation is this?
-我不能告诉你 -你不能告诉我?
I can't tell you. -You can't tell me?
-不能 -你现在是卧底
Nope. -Well, you're undercover,
所以我们只想确认 在我们街上的人是谁
so we're just trying to make sure we know who's on our streets.
现在是你
You are right now.
我是梅克伦堡县的居民
Well, I'm a resident of Mecklenburg County,
所以我能站在我住的地方的街上
so I can be on the streets where I live.
杰里米 鲍勃
Jeremy, Bob.
他们很明显 不想让我们知道他们是谁
Obviously, they don't want us to know who they are.
我们想知道 他们会把那些人带去哪里
We are trying to see where they are taking people.
他们有两辆车
They have two cars.
刚加入我们的人...
For those who are just joining us...
有另一个!
Oh, there's another one!
操!你看到吗?他们在挡着我们
Fuck! Fuck! They're blocking us. Do you see that?
他们现在挡着我们 不让我们跟着
They're blocking us right now from following them.
他们今天录了我们很多脸书的视频
Yeah, they got a lot of Facebook video of us today.
是啊
Yeah.
直到我们让他们都戴上脚环 我们不知道总共有几个人
Till we get everybody on the box, we don't know what we have...
那罪犯比起非罪犯 或目标比起非目标呢?
What about crim/non-crim or target vs. non-target?
很大的百分比是非目标
It's a high percentage of non-target.
我们待会儿再写报告
We'll run a report later.
(已处理 2)
凭那些脸书的视频
This town's gonna go on lockdown tomorrow
这个镇明天一定会被锁定的
based off of all the Facebook stuff that's out there.
我是说 这太...
I mean, it's just...
每一秒钟都出现新的东西
New stuff keeps popping up every few seconds.
-我还没看到这个呢 -怎么回事?
Hmm, I didn't see this one yet. -What's going on?
天啊 有好多新的
Boy, there's a lot of new ones.
我们收到了很多关于这个事情的报告
We're getting lots of reports that stuff's going on.
你们在举办行动吗?
Are you guys doing an operation?
有人被逮捕了
There's somebody arrested.
-他没被逮捕 -但他带着手铐
He's not arrested. -Well, he has handcuffs.
给他上手铐是为了我们的安全
He's in handcuffs for our safety.
他没被捕
He's not under arrest.
他看起来像个穿着拖鞋的孩子
He looks like a kid who's wearing sandals.
-他没被捕 -好的
He's not under arrest. -Okay.
你们在... 你们停了一辆工作车吗?
What are y'all--Are y'all stopping a work van?
你能拍...
Go ahead and take...
你不需要和他们说话
You don't have to talk to them.
你有权保持缄默 也有接触律师的权力
You have the right to remain silent and the right to a lawyer.
叫她往后退啊 兄弟 他都没叫她往后退
Back her up, man. He didn't even back her up.
只想确保大家都知道他们拥有的权力
I wanna make sure people know their rights.
这里发生的事太令人担心了
I mean, it's really concerning what's going on right here.
对吧?
Yeah, right?
这里有未标记的车辆
There's unmarked vehicles right now
而有人被你们停下
where people are being stopped.
你们就用着无牌车
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表