剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
我想和你说话
I wanted to talk to you,
但你和你阿姨在一起时 我们就不能谈
but whenever you are with your aunt, we can't talk.
我不想和阿姨一起住了
I don't want to be with my aunt here.
她总是都在对我大喊大叫
I don't want to be with my aunt anymore. She's always yelling at me.
我们分开八个月了
We've been separated for eight months.
你想要我们团聚 一起被驱逐出境吗?
Do you want us to reunite and be deported together?
还是你想要什么?
Or what do you want?
我不想回去
I don't want to go back.
你不想回危地马拉?
You don't want to return to Guatemala?
不 我不想回去
No. I don't want to return.
那你想继续和你阿姨住 而我自己回去吗?
Do you want to stay with your aunt, and I leave?
你必须作出决定
You need to make a decision.
这决定是你的
The decision is in your hands.
你能继续等 所以你能和我团聚吗?
Can you wait so you can be reunited with me?
什么?
What?
继续等 所以你能和我团聚
Wait, then, so you can be reunited with me.
我的儿子告诉我
My son tells me...
“别要求被驱逐出境 爸爸”
"Don't ask for your deportation, Daddy."
我本来会要求被驱逐出境的
I would have asked for my deportation,
但为了我的儿子 我没作出要求
but because of my son, I did not ask for it.
他会逃学
He skips school.
他和别人打架
He gets into fights.
学校社工对我说
The school social worker said to me,
“你冒着失去你女儿的风险”
"You are at risk of losing your daughter.
为什么?就因为他
Why? Because of him.
“在事情发生之前 你该找个律师
Before anything happens, you should call a lawyer
让他回去危地马拉”
so he can go back to Guatemala."
你在我的立场的话
What would you do
你会怎么做?
if you were in my position?
告诉我吧
Tell me.
我会找个律师
I'm going to talk to a lawyer
告诉他我不能继续为你负责了
and tell him that I can't be responsible for you anymore.
如果他能处理你的证件
If he can fix your papers,
你要么就回危地马拉
you either go to Guatemala
或回去儿童庇护所
or back to the children's shelter.
那是你有的选项
Those are your options.
喂?
Hello.
-儿子? -对 是我
My son? -Yes, it's me.
-你好吗? -不好
How are you? -Bad.
-很不好 -不好?
Very bad. -Bad?
为什么 我的儿子?
Why, my son?
我想回来危地马拉
I want to come back to Guatemala.
-什么? -我想回来危地马拉
What? -I want to come back to Guatemala.
你打算回来了?
Are you going to come back?
是的
Yes.
为什么?发生了什么事? 他们对你做了什么?
Why? What happened? What did they do to you?
没什么 我要回来了
Nothing. I'm going to come back.
你和阿姨出了问题吗?
Any problem with your aunt?
你阿姨在吗?
Is your aunt there?
是 大家都在
Yes, everyone is here.
天啊
My God.
如果他们想送我去庇护所 就让他们做吧
If they want to send me to the shelter, let them.
我听不到你说的
I can't hear you.
你会去你♥爸♥爸那里的庇护所吗?
Are you going to the shelter where your father is?
他们送我去的话 我就会去庇护所
I'll go to a shelter again if they send me.
天啊
My God.
发生什么事了 儿子?
What happened, my son?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
他们对你做了什么?
What did they do to you?
我会回来危地马拉 就那样
I'm coming back to Guatemala, and that's it.
如果你不能直接说的话 就离开房♥间再说
Leave the room if you can't speak.
他们有告诉你你♥爸♥的事吗?
Did they tell you anything about your dad?
什么也没说 他不会离开那里的
Nothing. He is not going to get out of there.
你出了事吗?
Something happened to you?
告诉我吧
No. -Just tell me.
天啊 我的宝贝儿子
Oh, my God, my dear son.
回来吧 儿子
Come back, my son.
你是我的儿子 就算我们只能吃 豆配盐 我们也会在一起
You are my son, and you will be with me even if we only eat beans and salt.
但我一定要你们三个都和我在一起 听到吗?
But I'll have all three of you with me. Do you hear me?
好的
Okay.
这里很多儿童都想去你现在的地方
Many children want to be there, where you are.
但这是你的决定
But it's your decision.
(弗吉尼亚海滩 弗吉尼亚州)
是的 我们很开心!
Yes, we are very happy!
我们简直要欢欣鼓舞了!
We are walking on air!
我们简直不敢相信
We can't believe it.
他们终于把脚环拿掉了!
Finally, they removed the bracelet!
脚环会说什么?
What would the ankle bracelet say?
“低电量”
"Low battery."
“低电量 给设备充电”
"Low battery. Recharge the unit."
我们戴着了它五个月了
We had it on for five months.
我的脚终于自♥由♥了
My feet are free at last.
我穿起高跟鞋又会好看了
My high heels are going to look good again.
谁说的?
Who said so?
我们必须安排点什么
We need to do something.
我们必须庆祝一下
We gotta celebrate, like…
表达我们有多么地开心
to show how happy we are.
好感人
So emotional.
那是什么?
What's that?
是移♥民♥局发来的信息
It's a message from immigration.
说什么?
Huh? -What is that?
-你认为是用来查我们位置的吗? -我不这样认为
Do you think it's to locate us? -No, I don't think so.
但它什么都没说
But it doesn't say anything.
-查位置的吧 -看看信息
Locating. -Look at the messages.
那你认为是用来注册我们
Do you think we are being registered
-进系统的吗? -大概是吧
in the system? -Probably.
这里总是都会有恐惧感
Fear always exists here.
他们会告诉你一切都会没问题的
They can tell you everything is going to be all right,
但事实是 我很害怕
and the truth is that it scares me
因为我不知道明天会发生什么事
because I really don't know what is going to happen tomorrow.
我们有着很大的不确定性 一天过一天
We are living from one day to the next with complete uncertainty.
我也明白为什么别人会想来美国
And I see how people long to be in the United States.
他们梦想着来到这里
They dream of being here.
起初 我也是梦想着来这里
At first, I dreamed of coming...
帮我的家人 给孩子们教育
to help the family, give the children an education,
帮他们的妈妈
to help their mother.
但是...
But...
来到这里就会明白 事实其实很不一样
here, one sees that the reality is very different.
我认为美国梦
I think the American dream
有时会变成噩梦
sometimes becomes a nightmare.
真矛盾
What a contradiction.
(第五区)
我的爸爸
My dad,
他告诉了我 我的工作就是去读书
he told me my job was to go study,
上学 做个好人
to go to school and be a good person.
我猜我会用我所有的储蓄
I guess I'll pull out all my savings,
来暂时帮帮家里
try and help the family for a bit.
退学
Quit school.
就省了点钱了
That's saved money right there.
卖♥♥掉我的车
Selling my car.
我最近没什么见到我妈
I haven't been seeing my mom a lot lately.
她也很努力地工作
She's been working a lot too.
我不认为我们下一两年能继续
I don't think we'll be able to continue paying
付得起这么高的租金
such expensive rent for the next year or two.
(休玛拉 卡洛斯的妻子)
我不知道我们的未来是怎么样的
I don't know what the future will be for us.
我对美国政♥府♥失去了很多信心
I lost a lot of faith in the US government.
他以前有工作许可证 执照
He had a work permit, a license...
他去了移♥民♥和海关执法局举报自己
He went to ICE to report on himself.
他做了所有必须做的事
He did everything you had to do.
也以他们要求的方式照做了
You did everything the way we wanted you to do,
然后他们就
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表