剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
Is everybody on the move?
-是的 -是的 我们都在出动
Confirmed. Confirmed. We're all moving.
-你想和我一起来吗? -好啊
Do you wanna be in my cover? -Yeah, yeah.
开门
Open the door.
是警♥察♥ 快开门
It's the police. Open the door.
是谁?
Who is it?
早安 是警♥察♥
Good morning. Police.
你能开门一下吗?
Can you open the door for a second?
(逃犯行动通常执行的是行政手令)
(除非收到批准 是不准进入住♥宅♥的)
我会报♥警♥
I'm going to call the police.
但我们就是警♥察♥啊!
But we are the police!
你通过窥视孔看一看就知道了
If you look through the door, you will see.
(ICE执行官被训练 把自己识别为“警♥察♥”)
(除非和他们交谈的人具体地问起)
你好 警♥察♥
Hello. Police.
-你们在睡觉吗? -不 我们刚醒
You sleeping? -Just waking up.
-我能进来和你说话吗? -好的
Can I come in and talk to you? -Yes.
这里有几个人住?
How many people live here?
有我们几个人
There's a few of us.
当你想这样进入别人的公♥寓♥时
When you want to enter an apartment like this,
你必须带着手令 知道吗?
you need to bring a warrant, okay?
我问过他能不能进来 而他说行的!
Listen, I asked him if I could enter, and he said yes!
事情就那样 好吧?
And that's it, right?
别和我来那一套!
Don't even try with that!
我要去工作了 这会很久吗?
I'm leaving for work. Is this going to take long?
请你出来 好吗?
Can you come out, please?
你有身份证吗?
Do you have ID?
带着出来 好吧?
Bring it, okay?
这就是我们的目标?
This is Tango? -Hmm.
好的 再见
Okay. All right, bye.
他想知道附带拘捕行不行
He wanted to know if it was okay for collaterals.
-他们所有人? -由你选择
All of them? -It's up to you.
没问题
Absolutely.
好的
Okay.
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
-危地马拉吗?那你呢? -一样
Guatemala. And you? -The same.
你是怎么来到美国的?
How did you come in to the US?
好 谢天谢地
Good, thank God.
你是怎么进入美国的?
How did you enter the US?
哦 非法进入的
Oh. Illegally.
几时?
When?
有了...
It's been since,
我是2001年进入的
like, 2001.
-2001年? -是的
2001? -Yes.
-从哪里进入? -德州
Through where? -Texas.
但先让我打给我的老板 告诉他我不能上班了
But let me call my boss to let him know I won't be coming to work.
我们去到办公室后你再打吧
You can call after we get to the office.
请你关灯 好吗?
Can you turn off the light, please? All right.
我们会去到公♥寓♥或房♥子找我们的目标
We go to a house or an apartment looking for our intended target,
我们在那里时就会遇见很多其他的人
and then we encounter all these other people while we're there.
那就是附带拘捕的意思
That's what we consider collaterals.
朱迪 听得到吗?
Judy, do you copy?
你好
Hello.
我们的目标多数都是罪犯外国人
Most of our targets are criminal aliens.
被附带拘捕的人有点...
That's where the collaterals are kind of like...
那个...
you know...
像是受害者吧
kind of the victim.
那是个不幸的情况
It's an unfortunate situation,
因为这些家伙很多都是努力勤劳的人
'cause a lot of these guys are hardworking individuals.
他们是来这里工作养家的
They're here to work and provide for their family.
他们只是被政♥治♥卷入进去了
They just get caught up in politics if you look at it. It's how it is.
我正在去工作的路上
I was on my way to work,
他们就拦着我了
and they stopped me.
他们带着找个叫胡安·玛丽亚·索萨 的人的手令
Supposedly, they arrived with a paper looking for "Juan Maria Sosa,"
但他们扣留了我
but they detained me.
我从没惹上法律麻烦
I haven't had any problems with the law.
我不是杀手 强盗 也不是帮派成员
I'm not a killer or a robber or gang member.
我从来都没犯过罪
I have never committed a single crime.
他们想抓的不是我 但我也在这里
They weren't after me, and yet, here I am.
他们想抓的是别人
They were after someone else.
我不做附带拘捕的
I don't really--I don't do collaterals.
我不觉得这样做是正确的
I just don't think it's right.
如果我碰见不合作的人 情况就不一样了
If I get somebody that's not cooperative, it's a different story.
但若你让我进你的房♥子和我说话
But if you let me into your house and talk to me,
我不会就因为你非法地在这里
I'm not gonna roll your fingerprints and arrest you
就印下你的指纹逮捕你 我知道这是我的工作
just because you're here illegally. I know it's my job,
但我有想抓的重罪犯
but I got guys that are aggravated felons that I'd like to catch.
我不在乎只管着自己的事
I don't care about the guy that's minding his own business
而和我合作的家伙
and cooperating with me.
不会专门为了达到配额而逮捕
Just for the sake of numbers, anyway.
你抓了几个目标?
So, how many did you blow through?
没很多 很多都是附带拘捕
Not a lot. A lot of them were collaterals.
不 你今天抓了几个目标?
No, but how many targets did you blow through?
-今天内? -有很多个吧?
Today? -Like, a lot?
有几个?有10或12个吗?
How many was there? Like, ten, 12?
什么事 兄弟?
Yeah, what's up, man?
开始抓些附带拘捕 家伙
Start taking collaterals, man.
我不管你怎么做 但抓至少两个人进来
I don't care what you do, but bring at least two people in.
好
Okay.
-好的 谢谢 -好的
All right, thanks. -All right.
那是我的老板
That's my boss.
“我不管你怎么做 但抓至少两个人进来”
"Bring at least two people in. I don't care what you do."
-他知道你们在这的 对吧? -是啊
He knew you guys were with me, right? -Yeah.
是啊 因为他说了真♥他♥妈♥的够蠢的话
Yeah, 'cause that's a pretty stupid fucking thing to say.
我能问你问题吗 大哥?
Can I ask you a question, boss?
好啊
Sure.
我能和律师谈谈吗?
Can I talk to my lawyer?
当然能 我们一回到办公室
Absolutely. Once we get back to the office,
我就会容许你打电♥话♥和他谈谈 好吧?
I will allow you to make a phone call, and you can speak to him, okay?
有其他问题吗?
Any other questions?
你是这里出生的吗?
Were you born over here?
-我是这里出生的吗? -对
If I was born here? -Yeah.
那个...
I mean, it doesn't--
那真的无关紧要...
That's really irrelevant
尤其是在此刻
at this point.
我们到了办公室再讨论你的案子 好吗?
We'll talk about your case in my office, okay? When we get back.
我们就能讨论多一些
We'll be able to talk more about it.
你能帮我吗?
Is there anything you can do for me?
不能
No.
过去那里坐着
Go around and sit over there.
(别转身对着囚犯!)
我在那里没家人了
I have no family there anymore.
我是因为我爸被谋杀 而离开我的国家的
I left my country because my father was murdered.
我不知道是什么问题 但他们告诉了我
I don't know what the problem was, but they told me
如果我不离开国家的话 他们也会把我杀了
if I didn't leave the country, they would also kill me.
事情依然是这样
And this is still the case.
我知道我一到达那里 他们就会杀了我的
I know that they will kill me as soon as I arrive.
庇护城!
Sanctuary! Sanctuary!
我们会给你...
We will give you...
庇护!
sanctuary!
撑着等我们吧!
Just hold on tight!
纽约支持你!
New York is with you!
你的庇护城市!
Your sanctuary city!
我们住在你的邻里!
We live in your neighborhoods!
我们每天都和你在一起!
We're with you every day!
我们会上去那里救你们!
And we're gonna come up there and get you!
这是他们现在做的事
This is what they're doing right now.
-他们现在就在外边? -现在就在外边
They're outside now? -That's outside right now.
他们这么快打听了我们的行动吗?
What, they caught wind of it already?
(我看见事情 别人消失 我就开口 德国1930年代)
(ICE离开纽约城)
ICE必须离开!
ICE has got to go! ICE has got to go!
我是移♥民♥律师
I'm an immigration lawyer.
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表