剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
Okay.
夫人 我能进来和你解释 这是怎么回事吗?
Ma'am, can I come in and explain what's going on?
-行吗? -好的
Yes? -Okay.
回去里面陪你妈妈吧 小妹妹
Go back inside with your mom, little girl.
听好了... 她要他和女儿说声再见
Listen, she wants him to say goodbye to his daughter, so...
你们为什么需要带走他?
Why are you taking him?
夫人 他会没事的 他不久后就会打给你了 好吗?
He'll be okay, and he'll call you soon. Okay?
别担心 亲爱的 好吗? 我爱你
Don't worry honey, okay? I love you.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
这不是好做的任务
Not a good one.
我能为我自己和我的队伍说一句话
I mean, I could speak for myself and for my team.
我们总是都是这样办事的
That's the way we always are.
我们队伍里都是父母 所以我们...
We're all parents on my team, so we...
我们都会顾虑孩子和家庭情况
we always take into consideration the children, you know, and the family,
我们尽量让
and we try to make, you know,
这个令人不快的情况
this probably unpleasant situation,
让大家都容易处理一些
you know, just a little bit easier for everyone.
你刚开始这一行业时 是有点难
When you first start this job, it is kind of hard.
起初 你会让你的情绪 影响你办事方式
You do let your emotions become part of what you do, you know, in the beginning,
因为你是人 而你...
just because you're a human being, you know, and you...
身为人 你会有对其他人的同情心 还有...
just as a human, you have compassion towards other people.
但你知道吧? 这是个必须有人干的活
But you know the saying, right? "It's a job, and somebody has to do it."
而那个人就是你
So... that somebody is you,
所以你必须学会怎么...
and you just have to kind of learn how to...
分开你的个人情绪和你的工作
separate, you know, your personal feelings or your personal emotions from doing your work.
我认为任何一个会导致恐惧与创伤
I think the brilliance of any bureaucratic system
的官僚制度的辉煌方面
whose net result is fear and trauma is
是它们有足够地大分解工作
that it's big enough to break it down
让所有人都认为他们做的 都是无关紧要的工作
such that everyone just thinks they're only moving papers or only doing a little piece,
在最高等级的人故意设计了系统
and a very small number of people at the top have designed the system
让它导致惊人的恐惧和创伤
such that an incredible amount of terror or trauma results,
但同时也能让大多数的人 与他们导致的后果分离
but most people are completely divorced from that.
ICE是什么?它是个政♥府♥机构
What is ICE, right? It's a government agency.
政♥府♥机构都是邪恶的吗?不是
Is a government agency evil? No.
ICE部门里面每个人都是邪恶的吗? 不是
Is every single person inside ICE evil? No.
ICE身为团体有在特朗普政♥府♥下 作出邪恶的事吗?有
Is ICE as a body net doing evil things under the Trump Administration? Yes.
这是ICE里邪恶的个人的错吗?不是
Is that the fault of nefarious individuals throughout ICE? No.
他们是被卷进了 他们不明白的政策网吗?是的
Are they caught up in a policy net that's beyond their understanding? Yes.
早安 是警♥察♥
It's the police.
该系统的辉煌之处在于
The brilliance of the system is
他们做的工已经被冲淡
that their job has been siphoned off in such a way
让他们每天做的工与看见的东西 似乎都是有道理的
that may be what they see day-to-day-to-day seems justified.
但当你加起所有只是在工作的人时
But when you add up all of the people just doing their job,
它会变成这个疯狂 令人十分恐惧的系统
it becomes this crazy, terrorizing system.
(你是否被拘留 而和你的孩子们被分开?)
每当有变化时 都是从上面传下来的
Every time there's changes, and it goes from the top on down,
这会导致我们称为 受控制的混乱状况
it usually creates some type of what we tend to call controlled chaos.
但你一旦明白必须做的事
But once you get an understanding of what needs to be done
而把它从应该做的事分开时
and what should be done, and you separate the two,
你就明白你能控制的其实不多
then there's not that much that you can control.
它已经是法律了 你只必须跟从
It's already written law. You just have to follow it.
20年 你被遣送了20年了 先生 你明白吗?
Twenty years. You are deported for 20 years, sir. Understand?
去那里排队
Go stand in that line.
我们政♥治♥玩大了
Now we have politics playing a big role
新闻媒体也玩大了
and the news media playing a big role,
而它们都在说: “嘿 ICE正在分开家庭”
saying, "Hey, you know, now they're separating families."
我们现在需要的是 让那消息传到墨西哥那里
So what we need now is that word to get back to the country,
让他们继续地传
and they spread it out.
他们在自己国内听到了这个消息后
If the word gets passed out to them back in their country,
我觉得这会成为一个不错的威慑力
I think it'll be a good deterrent.
目前发生的事是你故意导致的吗?
Are you intending for this to play out as it is playing out?
你打算让孩子们和父母分开 就是为了传达信息吗?
Are you intending for parents to be separated from their children? Are you intending to send a message?
你说的话冒犯了我
I find that offensive.
不是 我为什么会创造故意这样做的政策?
No, because why would I ever create a policy that purposely does that?
-也许把它当为威慑吧 -不是 这...
Perhaps as a deterrent. -No.
塞申斯总检察长说这是威慑
AG Sessions says it was a deterrent.
-它的运作方式... -他说过是威慑
The way that it works--
你相信这政策是威慑吗?
Do you believe the policy is a deterrent?
部长夫人 你相信这政策是威慑吗?
Madam Secretary, do you believe the policy is a deterrent?
最终呢 我们的愿景就会成为零容忍♥
Ultimately, that becomes the vision. The vision becomes zero-tolerance.
我们会开始分开家庭 而把它看为...
We're gonna begin to separate families, and looking at it as...
我们的愿景是威慑非法移♥民♥来到美国
The vision here is to deter illegal immigration coming to the US
也希望能慢下非法移♥民♥来临的速度
and hopefully, to slow it down.
我一切都明白 但我们能把他们放在哪里?
I get all that, but where are we gonna put them?
我们是和大众同时收到消息的
We're getting the news pretty much as everybody else is getting it.
很少预先通知
Very little heads-up.
发生的第一件事 就是我发现了 我们没能应付情况的计划
I mean, the first thing that happened is I realized we don't have a plan in place.
我们不够床位容下两万个家庭
We don't have bed space that can handle, you know, 20,000 families.
而那会导致这整个计划 成为一个坏主意
And that's a piece where this becomes a really bad idea,
因为说出: “这是我们将做的事”是很容易的
because it's one thing to say, "This is what we're gonna do,"
但若我们在全国水平上没计划的话
but then if there's no plan at the national level,
这使得在实地上的我们
it makes it so much more challenging.
更难处理整个情况
At our level, at the ground level where we make things happen,
因为我们没有足够的资源 长♥期♥地管理情况
that we don't have the resources to manage this long-term.
也没有足够的资源 短期地管理情况
We don't have resources to manage it short-term.
好的
Okay.
(2018年6月20日)
很多人会很开心的
You're gonna have a lot of happy people.
(“零容忍♥”政策开始的七个星期后)
迫于政♥治♥压力
Caving to political pressure,
特朗普总统今天签了一份
President Trump signed an executive order today
暂时阻止非法过边境的家庭被分开 的行政命令
that temporarily prevents the separation of families prosecuted for illegally crossing the border.
特朗普总统撤消了 他导致家庭分开的政策
President Trump reversing course on the policy, his own policy, that led to their separation.
总统和高层官员争论了多天后
It is an undeniable shift
有了不可否认的转变
after the president and his top officials argued for days.
现在最困难的部分是
Now the hard part:
国会还在争论 找出对移♥民♥情况的长♥期♥解法
Congress still wrestling with a long-term solution on immigration
和怎么处理这么多孩子
and what to do with all those children.
他们根本不知道 我唯一知道的是 孩子们已经离开宿舍了
They have no clue. All I know is they got pulled from the dorms.
我们让他们脱下了制♥服♥ 穿上了民用服装
We dressed them out of their uniforms and into civilian clothes.
然后怎么办?
And now, "What's gonna happen to me now?"
罗梅罗 布拉沃
Romero, Bravo.
-绅士们 早安! -早安
Good morning! -Good morning.
请坐
Take a seat, please.
你们这里的绅士们
You gentlemen, who are here,
当你们第一次被美国海关 或边境巡逻逮捕时...
when you were first arrested by border control or US Customs...
举手示意 你们谁是带着未成年孩子一起的?
which of you, by a show of hands, had your underage children with you?
这房♥间里20个人 我们有18个
Out of 20 in this room, we have 18.
有任何人告诉你 关于你被分开的孩子的消息吗?
Has anybody spoken with you about your separated children?
有任何人和你们讨论这一点了吗?
Has anyone spoken with you?
-没有 -没有吗?好的
No. -No? Okay.
绅士们 我们将做的是...
What we're gonna do, gentlemen--
一下子 你们会给我们你们的名字
In a moment, you are going to give us your names.
我们会把它们交给驱逐出境执行官
We'll give them to the deportation officials
试图让你们和你们的孩子团聚
to try to reunite you with your children again.
-明白吗? -明白
Understand? -Yes.
我们希望得到的胜利
The win was hopefully that they'd stop coming,
就是吓坏他们 让他们不再过来
and that was hopefully the win.
很明显地 那是不会发生的
Clearly, that's not happening.
我现在希望的是 高层会重新评估计划 而说
What I'm hoping is now they're reassessing the plan at a higher level and saying,
“好 那招不管用”
"Okay, that didn't work."
这很明显是他们打算冒的风险 而这让很多人生气了
This is clearly a chance that was taken, and it pissed a lot of people off.
外头有很多生气的人
There's a lot of angry people out there.
但也有很多开心的人
But there's also a lot of happy people out there.
从政♥治♥角度来看
From a political standpoint,
我肯定我们的政♥府♥在想
I'm sure our current administration is going,
“这带给我们了很好的关注
"This is good attention for us,
我们也许能够收回它
and we might be retract it. We might go back,
而告诉别人我们不会这样做了”
and we might, you know, say we're not doing this anymore."
但支持特朗普总统的人也在想
But the people that supported President Trump are going,
“这就是我们要的总统 这就是我们为他投票的原因”
"This is who we want in office, and this is why we voted for him."
我小时候
Look, when I was little,
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表