剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
(休斯顿 德州)
(贝纳尔多·阿雷瓦洛)
我的案子现在靠政♥府♥了
My case is now in the government's hands.
(休斯顿总部外办公室 2019年4月12日 上午9:30)
政♥府♥能决定要不要给我留下来的机会
The government can decide if they want to give me the opportunity or they don't give me the opportunity.
埃里克?
Eric.
你好吗?
How are you?
好 你呢?
Good, and you?
很好 儿子
Good, my son.
我很高兴能见到你
I'm glad to see you.
这是我第一次通过视频电♥话♥看到你
This is the first time I've seen you on a video call.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我在这里 米洛旁边
I'm here, next to Milo.
你们在一起吗?
Are you together?
是的 儿子
Yes, my son.
你想过来吗?我们离你不远
Do you want to come here? We are close.
我们相距甚远呢
We are far.
丽贝卡!
Rebecca!
丽贝卡!
Rebecca!
我想见你
I want to see you.
我好累
I'm tired.
累吗 宝贝?
Tired, sweetie?
累了 但还是很美
Tired, but beautiful.
是啊 我好累
Yes, I'm tired.
我们在不久的一天就能相聚了
One day, in any moment, we can be together.
那才不会发生呢
That's not going to happen.
什么?
What?
我要的是你能寄我钱 买♥♥一片地 还有一家房♥子
What I want is for you to send me money to buy a piece of land and a house.
未来你叫我过去的话
And then down the line, if you ask me to come,
我才会答应你
I'll tell you, "Okay."
那不是我们说好的
That was not the deal.
是啊 但不能
Yes, but no.
我们现在先担心还清我们的债 买♥♥了我的房♥子
For the moment, let's worry about paying what we owe and my house,
和一片地后 你才叫我来吧
a plot of land and then, "Rebecca, come!"
那我就很乐意去了
And then I'll go with pleasure.
你喜欢那个主意吗?
Do you like that idea?
喜欢!
I do!
你喜欢那个主意吗?
Do you like that idea?
不喜欢!
No. No.
为什么不喜欢?
Why not?
因为我想要你留在我这里啊
Because I want to have you close.
我们都在一起不是更好吗?
Huh? -Is it not better to be together?
目前呢...
Huh? -At the moment...
-好的 -不好
Yes. -No.
好
Yes.
你不爱我了吗?
Do you not love me?
我很爱你
I love you plenty,
但首先我需要一家房♥子和一块地
but I want a house first and a piece of land.
你比较想要哪一个?
What do you want more?
家庭的爱还是物质的东西?
Love between family or material things?
他们遣送我们的话 我们能去哪里?
If they deport us, where will we go?
对啊 所以别和我说那个了
Okay. So, don't talk anymore about that to me.
丽贝基塔 别那样嘛
Rebequita. Don't be like that.
我没怎么样
I'm not like that.
自从你被逮捕了 这噩梦就开始了
This nightmare started the day you got arrested.
(第三集:投票的力量)
(夏洛特 北卡罗来纳州)
待命 我现在在查一个人的身份
I'm running a name right now.
-有什么发现? -暂时没动静
What have we got? -No movement yet.
我们找到了两辆车 都是那个人的
We have two vehicles, both belonging to the individual,
希望他们迟早会用来去工作吧
so hopefully... they go to work at some point.
虽然他们没法律允许工作
Even though they're not legally allowed to work,
我们知道他们还是在工作的
they're working. We know that.
你知道他们必须工作谋生的
You know, they have to... They do what they do to survive.
是吧?
You know?
所以他们才会开车
That's why they drive.
他们不准开车 但他们还是开车
They're not allowed to drive, but they drive anyway.
他们越开车 被抓的风险就越大
And the more they do, the more they put themselves out there.
如果别人...
If people...
都留在家里的话
stayed home,
他们就不会和其他人有那么多接触
they probably wouldn't be encountered all that much,
但他们必须谋生啊
but you gotta live.
事情就是那样 我是说...
It is what it is. I mean...
目标吗?
Tango?
嗯 不是
Um, no.
-你有他的身份证? -对
You got his ID? -Yeah.
-你叫布赖恩 对吧? -对
Your name is Brian? -Yes.
-你来自洪都拉斯? -是的
You're from Honduras? -Yes.
-你做什么的? -建筑工人
What type of work do you do? -Construction.
请你们让我走吧
Please let me go.
他是在边境被边境巡逻逮捕的
He was arrested by Border Patrol at the border.
你有被这里的警方逮捕过吗?
Have you been arrested by the police here?
-没有 -从来没有?
Nothing? -No. Nothing.
我这里有个儿子
I have a son here.
那是他孩子的出生证明
That's his child's birth certificate.
-他想要你知道他是有孩子的 -他正等着我呢
He wants you to know he has a child. -He waits for me.
我们会记录下你的指纹 好吗? 来 没问题的
We're gonna take your fingerprints, okay? Here. All right.
-能帮我拿着吗? -行 没问题
Do you wanna hold this? -Yep, I got you.
好 让我看看你的右手 拇指伸出来
All right, let me see your right hand here. Thumb.
真是高科技
Technology at its best.
有关联孩子时 事情就会变得特别敏感
Where it gets sensitive is when the kids are involved.
我自己是爸爸 也有孙子
I'm a dad, and I have a grandchild,
连累了孩子时 事情不好受
and it's tough when the kids are involved.
身上没带刀枪吧?没有吧?
No guns, no knives, no nothing? No knives?
没人会想看到孩子受伤害
Nobody wants to see children hurt.
但有时还会发生的
Sometimes, it happens.
这样不是很好 但是...
It's not very nice, but...
那就是法律
that's the law.
那家伙出来真不是时候
Bad timing for that dude to be coming out.
是啊 但你做的是正确的
Yeah. But you did the right thing, though.
你必须接近他的 你必须查问他的
You had to move in. You had to make contact.
那就是附带拘捕 兄弟
Collateral damage there, man.
即使在奥巴马政♥府♥任内 当我们有优先目标时
Even under the Obama administration, when we had the priorities,
那其实也没怎么限制到我们
that really didn't limit anything.
我称这为页面下的细则
What people didn't realize is there was this little--
别人不明白的是
I call it the fine print at the bottom that said,
若我们觉得某人的存在
"You can arrest anybody you basically want to,
对美国是个威胁 或可能是个威胁
you know, if you think they present a threat to the United States
我们基本上 想逮捕谁就逮捕谁 而我们就那样做
or could possibly present a threat," and we did.
说出:“你是对公共安全的威胁 你被逮捕了”是件很容易的事
It's so easy to say, "You got arrested. Boom. You're a threat to public safety."
原因并不重要 我们能选的目标多的是
It doesn't matter what for. There's millions of people to choose from.
夫人?
Ma'am.
每个非法进入美国
Every person that commits additional crimes
而继续犯法的人
here in the United States after entering illegally,
我们能遣送出去的每一个 都会让大家更安全一些
every one of them we take off the streets makes everyone safer.
在夏洛特这里 我们能和本地的执法伙伴合作
Here in Charlotte, we were able to do a lot of our enforcement work
用他们的监狱做我们的执法工作
inside the jail with our local law enforcement partners.
每个被带进来我们逮捕处理部门的人
Everyone that is brought in to our arrest processing,
去年有超过35千个人
which is, last year, over 35,000 people,
他们每个人都会被问一样的两个问题
they're asked the same two questions, every single person:
你是哪里出生的? 你是哪个国家的公民?
Where were you born? Where are you a citizen or national of?
他们进不进入287(g)计划
Depending on how they answer those questions,
就凭他们怎么回答那两个问题
is whether they're gonna enter into the 287 program.
(287(g)是个让地方执法部队)
(和ICE合作执行联邦移♥民♥法 的自愿计划)
(每个县的警长都能选择申请)
(让他们的监狱包含在计划内)
国内有上千个监狱
There's thousands of jails across the country.
ICE没办法每个监狱 都有自己的执行官
ICE can't have officers at every jail all the time.
我们的资源有限♥量♥ 不会时时刻刻都在那里
We have limited resources. We're not there all the time.
如果你参与了287(g)计划
If you're a 287 program,
你一被逮捕 就会有个副警长在那里
hey, you get arrested, a local deputy is right there.
运行检查 找出被逮捕的人到底是谁
Run the checks. Find out who that person is.
所以过程会快一些 而不会有逃掉的落网之鱼
So it's faster, and people don't slip through the cracks.
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表