剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
(夏洛特 北卡罗来纳州)
(肖恩 ICE总部外主任 亚特兰大 佐治亚州)
你的钥匙呢?
Where's your keys? Good.
你通过国境进来的吗?
You cross the border?
是吧?
Yes?
怎么说?
What is that,
“果国境?”
"¿Crossa la frontera?"
-是“过”国境 -过国境?
Cruza. -¿Cruza?
-看吧?我说错了 -过国境?
Okay, see? I'll say "crossa." -Cross the border?
是啊 我是这样说的
Yeah, I go, "¿Crossa la frontera?"
他们就会答:“是的”
And they'll go, "Si."
我就会说:“犯法了” 就不需要再说了
And I go, "Oh, illegal." That's it. That's all I need to know.
过了国境就是犯法了
Crossed the border, he's illegal.
这是过边境的意思吧? 不是指国境吧?
The frontier, though, right? It's not like the border.
-国境 -国境
La frontera.
-是不是... -那是“国境”的意思
Is that like---"La frontera" is "the border."
-是吗? -对啊
Oh, it is? -Yeah.
不是指未经检查进入吗?
It doesn't mean, like, the EWI?
不 你只是在问那家伙 他是不是过了国境
No, you just asked the guy if he crossed the border.
-看吧 肖恩? -天啊!
See, Sean? -Oh, my God!
你这家伙在移♥民♥局工作多久了?
How long have you worked for Immigration, dude?
我为你逮捕的人感到非常担心啊 老兄
I'm really worried about the people you arrested, man.
我就会问:“犯法还是合法的?”
And then I go, "Illegal or legal?"
他们就会说:“犯法的”
And they go, "Illegal."
-好 所以你那部分说对了 -对啊
Okay, yeah, you got that right. -Yeah.
我只在等他们点点头
I'm looking for them to nod their head.
我们每天会抓几个人?不一定的
How many we catch every day? It just depends.
有季节吗?
Is there seasons?
什么?
What's that?
有抓特别多人的时候吗?
There seasons, like...? -No, it just depends.
不 这取决于...
Depends. You know.
我是说 我们开始注意你的原因
I mean, what brought you to our attention was
是因为你受影响下驾驶而被逮捕了后
you were arrested for driving under the influence...
他们释放了你
Yeah, yeah. -...and then they let you go,
通常...
Uh-huh. -...which normally...
他们通常不会那样做的
you know, they wouldn't have done that.
因为我认识警长 他签了要取消...
'Cause I know the sheriff, he signed cancellation of the...
-287(g)计划 -287(g)计划
The program, 287. -...the program, 287.
是啊 他们现在改变计划了 所以...
Yeah, they changed policies now, so...
我们必须去找你
I know. I know. -...we had to come find you.
(第四集:新常态)
很多人现在都害怕 公开地讨论他们的状况
There's a lot of fear right now to talk publicly about our situations.
我认为我们能以 讨论ICE带来的威胁而开始
And what I thought we could begin with is what the ICE threats are
还有我们以后能怎么前进
and how we can move forward from this.
肖恩·加拉格尔 ICE的总部外主任说了
Sean Gallagher, the field office director of ICE, said
他们将加强我们社区这里 的执行官人员
that they're gonna increase the presence in the community.
当287(g)计划制定起时 我们松了一口气 因为我们认为
With 287 gone, were relieved because we thought,
“好 他们只会专注于逮捕罪犯了”
"Okay, they are just focusing on criminals."
但我们后来发现了 他们会把所有的人都带走
But then we realized they were taking everybody away.
又老实又勤劳的家庭也不放过
Honest, hard-working families started going down.
我不能说我不担心
I'd be lying if I said I don't feel concerned,
但我也对我们能一起解决问题的能力
but I also feel hopeful about what we can do together
感到充满希望
to try to combat these issues.
我在287(g)计划或ICE联♥系♥ 已结束了的县里
So, I've been tracking ICE backlash
追究了ICE的反弹
in counties where 287 or ICE affiliation has ended.
我们预测接下来的几周内
We are gonna project that something's gonna happen
会有事情发生
in the next couple of weeks.
我认为ICE只会作出 他们已经说他们打算做的事
I think ICE is gonna do exactly what they said they were gonna do.
我们只需要安排有人看着那几个地方 做好准备
It's just as far as being prepared, have eyes in all of those different places
所以我们会知道事情几时发生
so that we know when stuff is going down.
有点像ICE监督网络那样 无论你想怎么叫它
Sort of like ICE Watch Network. Whatever the heck you want to call it.
解冻
Defrost.
对啊 我觉得...
Yeah, I think--
对 《解冻行动》
Right. Operation Defrost.
我有告诉你ICE出现在夏洛特 梅克伦堡县警局活动吗?
Did I tell you that ICE showed up to the CMPD event?
你没告诉我他们在那里做了什么
You didn't tell me what they did when they were there.
什么也没做 就坐在那里
Nothing. They just sat there.
它被记为一个能让执法机构 和常被人怀疑的移♥民♥社区
It was billed as a meeting to bridge the gap between law enforcement
缩小差距的会议
and an immigrant community often living in the shadow of distrust
夏洛特梅克伦堡县的局长
with Charlotte-Mecklenburg's police chief
和梅克伦堡县的新警长俩都接受
and Mecklenburg County's new sheriff both taking questions about ICE
关于ICE和这个星期三 正式结束了的287(g)计划的问题
and the 287 program that officially ended here on Wednesday.
我们在场时 注意到了两个好像不属于那里的人
We were there, and we noticed two people who seemed to be out of place.
(鲍勃 史蒂夫)
他们是ICE的执行官
They were ICE agents.
他似乎在那房♥间里跟着我
He just, like, is tracking me across this room,
想要查出我要去哪里 和谁说话 说了什么
trying to figure out where I'm going, who I'm talking to, what I'm saying.
我当时不确定若我离开的话 他们是否会跟着来逮捕我
I wasn't sure if I walked out the door, if they were gonna go and get me,
或他们会去逮捕其他的社区成员
or if they were gonna get some other community members.
那是个很可怕的时刻
So it was a scary moment.
我能问你一些问题吗?
Can I ask you a couple of questions?
-不能 -不能?
No. -No?
-我不是来回答问题的 -所以你只是...
I'm not here to answer questions. -So, you're just as--
我和其他人一样 只是关心此事的公民
I'm a concerned citizen just like anybody else.
我是以梅克伦堡县公民的身份而去的 你明白我的意思吧?
I went as a citizen of Mecklenburg County. I didn't--you know what I mean?
-身为关心此事的公民 -是啊 非常关心
Concerned citizen. -Yeah, I'm very concerned.
我没说...
I didn't say--
他们有点不开心 因为我们没... 他们有些问题...
They were were upset, 'cause we didn't--They had some questions...
关于我们计划的问题
about our plans.
你今晚在这里明白了什么?
What did you learn tonight here?
我明白了梅克伦堡县没以前那样安全
I learned that Mecklenburg County is not as safe as it was.
他们是担心ICE会因为 退出了287(g)计划
They were concerned that ICE would ramp up activities,
而加强我们的搜捕活动
you know, because they got out of the 287 program.
还有...
And...
我们当然会加强我们的活动
Of course, we're gonna ramp up activities.
接近了
Approaching.
(ICE非法移♥民♥大搜捕 第一天)
那是他吗?我正在找他呢
Was that him? I was just trying to locate him.
-对啊 就是他 -去逮捕他吧
Yeah, that's him. -Go get him.
我们目前有八个队伍 正在积极地搜捕
We currently have eight arrest teams actively hunting in the field,
大概六个运输队伍
approximately six transport teams.
这星期至少有50位执行官 会参与这个行动
There's at least 50 officers in this operation this week.
我们用的是投网类似的方法抓人
We kind of fish with a net.
他们不尊重我们的拘留者 我们就被迫所有人都抓
They don't honor our detainers, and we're forced to fish with a net.
你起初只想找一个人 而找到他在个挤满刷漆工人的货车里
You're looking for one guy, and he's in a van full of painters,
他们都是早上一起工作的
and they're all going to work in the morning,
而他们所有人结果都没有身份
and they all turn out not to have any status,
货车里所有的人都会被逮捕
everybody in the van gets arrested.
你今天所看到的是我们的反应
Well, this is a reaction, what you're seeing today.
好的
All right.
家伙们 这边来
Guys, this way.
好的 在这里坐着
All right, have a seat right here.
你 来这里
You, here.
好的 绅士们 如果你们戴着腰带...
All right, gentlemen, if you guys got belts...
如果你们戴着腰带 请把它脱下
If you have belts, please take them off.
也把鞋带拿下
Also take the laces off of your shoes. Okay.
(筑墙)
埃里克 我们抓了40个了吗?
Hey, Eric, did we hit 40? Did we hit 40?
-41个 -41个?
Forty-one. -Forty-one?
对呀 所以你必须回来接我
So, yeah, you need to get back in and pick me up.
我们会继续出去找人
We're going back out.
-你需要帮忙吗? -我会告诉他们每人一个
You need help with that? -I'm just gonna tell them one each.
传下去 每人一个墨西哥卷饼
Pass it out. One burrito each.
对 放在堆里 好吗?
Yeah, put it in the pile, okay?
家伙们 记住了 六点会有巴士来
'Cause remember, we've have six o'clock bus,
所有人都必须坐上那辆巴士
and everyone's gotta be on it.
脱下来
Take it off.
好的
All right.
纹身不错嘛
Nice piece of work.
-喂 -妈?
Hello. -Mama.
怎么了 儿子?
What's up, son?
告诉珍妮佛我接不了那女孩了
Tell Jennifer I won't be able to pick up the girl
因为移♥民♥局的人逮捕了我和哈维尔
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表