剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
to start defending people in the jail from ICE.
让我们来多一个承诺 谁是下一个?
Let's have another commitment. Who's next?
请朋友来 让这组更大一些
Invite friends to come and make the group bigger.
很好!好的 多一个!
Very good! Okay, one more!
更加团结 因为我们需要别人听见我们的声音
Need to unite more, because our voices need to be heard.
飓风卡特里娜后我帮了忙 飓风艾萨克后我也帮了忙
I was there for Katrina, and Isaac, I was here.
我也去了休斯顿
I also went to Houston.
我认为我们这里需要作出一样的事
I think we have to do the same here.
记住 我们这里不分危地马拉人 萨尔瓦多人 或洪都拉斯人
Remember, here there are no Guatemalans, Salvadorans or Hondurans.
我们是来这里团结的 我们都是兄弟
We all came here to unite, and we are all brothers.
我们今天想问你 谁准备好加入我们了?
We want to ask you today: who's ready to join us?
说出来!
Say the words!
我们是来建造的!
We are here to build!
来建造的!
Here to build!
(ICE非法移♥民♥大搜捕 第四天)
操ICE!
Fuck ICE!
你在做... 他在加些东西 很好
What are you--He's adding some stuff. Good.
-好 能让他感到更自在就行了 -是啊 他在写些笔录
Okay, whatever makes him comfortable. -Yeah, he's making some notes.
很棒 完美地搞定了
That is fantastic. He nails it. Right between the eyes.
就是那样 而就别说了
This is what's up. I would leave it at that.
因为他越接受越多问题 跑题的机会就会越大
Because the more questions he takes, the more chance to get off-topic
更可能被卷进其他不相关的事情
and in the weeds about all sorts of irrelevant other things.
所以 我们今天来的原因是因为ICE
So, we're here today because ICE...
正在令我们的邻居恐惧
is terrorizing our neighbors,
不只在梅克伦堡县这里 但整个州都是
not only here in Mecklenburg County but across the state.
现在的ICE总部外主任 肖恩·加拉格尔...
Right now we have Field Office Director Sean Gallagher...
他是个纳粹!
He's a Nazi!
乱撒关于我们社区的谎言
...telling lies about our community...
操肖恩·加拉格尔!
Fuck Sean Gallagher!
而想假装他的员工没到处在侵犯民权
...trying to pretend his agents aren't committing civil rights violations on the ground,
而他们边笑边看着我们 你知道怎么回事的...
as they're watching us here, laughing. You know what's going on...
环球电视网 福克斯新闻 这里有四个电视台
Univision is here. Fox--four TV--Yeah, you got four TV stations here.
你明白我的 我以前很支持新闻的 很相信新闻业
You know me. I used to be a news guy. Huge believer in journalism,
但有几个只想陷害我们
but we have a couple who are looking to do a gotcha.
他们不是想报告真♥相♥
They don't want to report the reality.
所以如果我们让它们得逞的话
So if we let them corner,
它们会乱编其他的事
they're gonna try to make all this other stuff up.
嘿 我自己看过了一遍 我觉得你做得一流
Hey, I took the liberty of looking through. I think you nailed it.
你让它个性化的方式实在太棒了
The way you personalized it, I think they're fantastic.
我只想在这里加些东西
I just wanna add something here.
但你已经背熟这些东西了 我亲眼看到的
You know this stuff cold. I've seen you do it.
你会没事的 你的备注实在超棒的
You're gonna be fine. I mean, your remarks are seriously rock star.
我不是在拍你马屁 我真的认为这很棒
Not blowing smoke up your ass. I think this is great.
好的
Okay.
你是总部外主任 决定始终还是你的
Uh... you're the FOD. Obviously, you can do what you want,
但我们想要你上镜头
but we want you to be the guy who's on camera,
-说得他们没话说 -没问题
kind of hitting them between the eyes. -That's fine.
好 大家准备好了吗?
All right, you guys ready?
好 大家 你们准备好了吗?
All right, folks, y'all ready?
在过去的几天里
Over the last few days,
我们的执行官举办了 大规模的执法行动
our officers conducted a large-scale enforcement operation
结果在州内逮捕了大概200个人
resulting in approximately 200 arrests across the state.
我们相信这是个成功的行动
We believe it was a successful operation.
我们目前没有最终统计数目
We don't have the final statistics as of yet,
但被逮捕的200人里
but of the 200 people that were arrested,
50个是有过刑事定罪的
50 of those individuals had criminal convictions.
40个有在待定的刑事指控
Forty have pending criminal charges.
50个是ICE的逃犯
Fifty were ICE fugitives, which are individuals
就是被移♥民♥法官判定 必须离开美国 但没离开的人
who were ordered removed from the United States by an immigration judge but have failed to depart.
然后60个人是我们ICE执行官
And then 60 other individuals who were arrested
执行针对目标的行动时 发现他们非法在这里
after it was found out by our ICE officers during that target enforcement
而被逮捕的人
that they were illegally in the country.
我的员工会应付任何其他后续问题 抱歉
Any further follow-up questions my staff can handle. I apologize.
你不打算留在这里回答问题吗?
You are not going to stay for any questions?
很多对抗你们的人在说
A lot of the opponents of this also just charge
你没有同理心
that, simply, you don't have empathy.
你只是在做你的工作 执法
You're doing your job, enforcing the law,
但你不肯看看个别的情况
but you're not looking at these individual cases.
你的执行官们...
Do your officers--
他们被允许有同理心吗? 他们该有同理心吗?
Are they allowed to have empathy? Should they have empathy?
他们怎么区分对国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁
How should they do this, balancing that threat to national security
还有另个只想工作养家的人?
versus someone who maybe was just going to work to support a family?
我认为你们所看见的上升
I think that the uptick that you've seen is,
是我们县的警长 制定的危险政策直接造成的
again, a direct result of some of the dangerous policies that some of our county sheriffs have put into place.
那真的...
And it really...
逼得我的执行官出去街上
forces my officers to go out on the street
在社区里举办更多的执法行动
to conduct more enforcement operations out in the community,
在法♥院♥大楼里 在住♥宅♥里 在临时截停时
at courthouses, at residences, doing traffic stops.
你不得不做些临时截停
Now, you will have to do some traffic stops,
但你之前说了 你不是不分区别地逮捕人
but earlier in the statement, you said you don't make indiscriminate arrests.
所以你到底有没有临时截停?
So are you making traffic stops, or are you not making traffic stops?
数据清晰 我们的行动不是不分区别的
We are targeting, and the data are clear,
我们逮捕的人百分比91 都是被刑事定罪过的
91% of the people that we arrested were somehow either criminally convicted
或是受过刑事指控的
or criminally charged.
我们不会不分青红皂白地执法的
We are not gonna turn a blind eye to enforcement.
我们找到非法在这国家里的人时
If there happens to be people that are illegally in this country,
我的执行官是有能打算
my officers have the discretion
是否对他们作出执法行动的 自♥由♥裁量权的
whether or not to take an enforcement action against them.
-你提过了错地点... -我会回答后续问题 谢谢
You mentioned wrong place---I'll take the follow-ups. Thank you.
夫人 有一些人已经有过刑事定罪了
There are a number of individuals, ma'am, that already had criminal convictions.
嘿嘿!吼吼!阿尔菲里必须离开!
Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Alfieri has got to go!
我该怎么做?
What am I supposed to do?
我说了:“我们这星期 逮捕了超过200个人
I said, "We arrested over 200 people this week,
完成后 会接近有300个人”
and when we're done, it'll be closer to 300."
-但说到底... -说到底...
But at the end of the day, man... -At the end of the day...
-那就是我们会做的事 -是啊
...that's what we're gonna do. -Yeah.
老兄 完成了
Dude, done.
他们过着普通生活时 他们担心...
Living their daily lives, they're concerned...
来真的?
Seriously?
这一切会是什么意思 但“新常态” 这个词今天被提过了许多次
...about what this means, but again, that phrase, "A new normal," is something that was mentioned multiple times today,
而他们说 是因为新警长对287(g)计划的对待
and they're saying that is in response to new sheriff's policies on 287.
他们才会去到社区里执法的
They are now going out into the community.
他们告诉了大家预料ICE 加强社区里的执行官人员
They're telling people to expect an increased presence for ICE.
安妮·玛丽·哈格蒂 为您在夏洛特现场报道
For now, reporting live in Charlotte, Anne Marie Hagerty,
WBTV新闻 在你身边
WBTV News, on your side.
很棒 那就是我们要传达的信息!
Fantastic. That's the message. Hey!
我好喜欢
I like it.
能看到她在外边说话真好
I like how I can see her outside talking.
-没错 -太完美了
Exactly. -Perfect.
-干得好 -那正是我们所谈过的
Well done. -That's exactly what we said.
-好 完美 我肚子饿了 -我们去哪里?吃午餐吗?
All right, perfect. I'm hungry. -We going to lunch?
对 我们去牛排屋吧
Yeah, let's go to the steakhouse.
“数个本地执法机构终止和ICE合作后 这样的突袭将继续发生下去”
"Raids like this will continue after several local law enforcement agencies stopped cooperating with ICE."
-来了 -我们是因为被迫而这样做的
There you go. -We're doing it because we were forced.
但他们说“突袭” 我们没说“突袭”这个字
But they said "raids." We didn't say "raids."
-不管啦 没问题 -ICE没说“突袭”
Whatever. That's fine. -ICE didn't say "raids."
我们是改不了那看法的
We're never gonna win that battle.
但“我们是被迫这样做的” 那个事实...
But the fact that, "Hey, we're doing it because we were forced to.
我们别无选择 是本地的政策...
We had no choice. Local policies...
-逼我们的 -我们没说“突袭”
forced our hands." -We did not say "raids."
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表