剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
请你们按号♥码排队
Line up by number, please.
这是我丈夫被人殴打而入院的证据
This is the documentation of evidence for when my husband was beaten and hospitalized in Cuba.
医疗证书 伤口证明 所发生的事
Medical certificate. The injuries. The things that happened.
我不怕在那里被拘留 因为...
I'm not afraid of being detained there because...
我对我自己的感想 和在国家里经历过的事很有信心
I am confident of what I feel, of what I have lived in my country.
我能很清楚地解释我的情况
I am clear about explaining my situation.
何况 没什么比我在我国家里 经历的事更糟了
And nothing can be worse than what I lived through in my country.
那些人...
The people that have--
要求庇护的人
like, bad stuff is happening in their country
的国家都有不良的事情发生 但是...
the ones that are seeking asylum, but...
你能看到他们在国家里受到的损伤
you actually see the trauma they've gotten in their country, and that's...
我为他们感到有点难过
to me, I kind of feel sad for 'em.
我不想别人以那样的状况进来 但是...
I hate to see people come in like that, but...
只是...
I just...
我不知道 我不想说:“那就是生活”
I just... I don't know. I don't wanna say, "That's life,"
但他们不该经历那种事
but people shouldn't have to go through that.
但这比我们意识到的更经常地发生
But it's happening more than we realize.
我希望我能被拘留
I hope and wish to be in detention.
那就要靠他们觉得 我们的恐惧可不可信了
Depends if they find our fear credible or not.
我想做得好 我们都想
I hope to get it right. We all hope to get it right.
让我们看看结果会怎么样吧
Let's see what happens in the end.
我肯定有真实需要庇护的案子...
And I'm sure there is cases that they are legit, and they're asking for asylum...
他们当然应该得到了 但有很多人
and, of course, they deserve that, but a lot of people are just doing it
都是因为明白系统
just because they know the system...
想占便宜而申请庇护的
and try to work it in their favor.
4231
4231...
走吧
Let's go.
保重 祝你好运
Take care. Good luck.
非常感谢你
Thanks very much. Very thankful.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们今天有几个?
How many we got for today?
35个?好的
Thirty-five. -Thirty-five? All right.
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
你被遣送20年了 先生
You are deported for 20 years, sir.
妈妈 我们现在在车上去着边境了
Mama, we are already on the transport to the border.
是的 我借了电♥话♥快快打给你
Yes, we are. I borrowed a phone to call you fast.
没问题 我会进去看看过程是怎样的
It's okay. I'll go in and see what the process is like.
替我给家里人一个吻
Send the family my love.
(北帕索国际桥)
早安 我是墨西哥移♥民♥局的人
Good morning. I'm a Mexican Immigration officer.
你们都会去墨西哥
You are all going to Mexico.
祝你们好运 绅士们
Good luck, gentlemen.
试试正确的方法吧
Try to do it the right way.
直到最近
Until recently,
若你带着孩子来到了美国要求庇护
if you came to the United States with a child and made an asylum claim,
大门就会打开 你就能进入美国了
the doors opened, and you could come into the United States.
没说的是 你暂时被放进来的原因
Now, what that leaves out is that you are temporarily admitted
只是为了让你的案子完整地判决
solely for the purpose of having your case adjudicated.
还有 若你的申请没满足要求的话
And if you do not have a valid claim,
你就会被遣送出去
you will then be subject to removal and removed.
但移♥民♥回去告诉别人的是
But what gets told, what the migrants share back is,
“天啊!你能带着孩子去边境
"Oh, my goodness! You show up at the border.
他们就会为你开门让你进入”
You bring a child. They open the gates. They let you in."
所以解决问题最好的方法就是 不再开门
And so one of the greatest ways to help alleviate that is to no longer open the door.
我们有个计划之一
And that is one of the programs that we now have is
是为了通过数几个国家的人
that for those individuals who passed through multiple countries,
他们来到美国时 就会有机会要求庇护
when they arrive at the United States, they have the chance to claim asylum.
但我们不会开大门
But rather than the door opening
让他们进来等着案子的宣判
and allow them to come in while their case is adjudicated,
他们会留在墨西哥
they remain in Mexico.
国土安♥全♥部♥开始了新的移♥民♥保护协议
The Department of Homeland Security is introducing the new Migrant Protection Protocol.
新协议规定
The new protocol stipulates
一旦可信恐惧访问完毕
that once the credible-fear interview is complete,
移♥民♥会收到上庭日期 还有无偿律师的名单
immigrants are to be given a court date and a list of pro bono lawyers
而被送回墨西哥
before being sent back to Mexico.
(特朗普政♥府♥2019年1月宣布了)
(移♥民♥保护协议)
(也称为“留在墨西哥”政策)
(庇护要求者会被送去墨西哥)
(等待美国移♥民♥庭的出庭日期)
(这可能需要几个月或几年的时间)
海关和边境保护局现在能合法地说
They now legally, CBP was authorized to say,
“你不能进来 你会留在墨西哥”
"You will not come in. You will stay in Mexico."
移♥民♥保护协议是个笑话
Migration Protection Protocol is a joke.
他们到底想保护谁?
Who are they trying to protect?
发生了的改变非常地大
The change has been very drastic.
所以现在不靠名单 不靠号♥码
So, now, it's not the list. It's not the numbers.
现在只有回归者
Now, it's the returnees.
他们被告知:“回去墨西哥
They were told, "Go back to Mexico
八月 十月 十一月 或十二月才回来”
and return on August 20, October, November, December..."
我们有必须等到明年一月的人
We have people waiting until January of the next year.
美国开始显着地把人送回去了
The United States is returning massive amounts of people.
最激烈的部分才刚开始呢
The biggest part is just beginning.
超于一万个在南部边界的庇护要求者
More than 10,000 asylum seekers at the southern border
已经被送回去了
have been sent back
(2019年6月)
因为了令人争议的留在墨西哥政策
under the controversial Remain in Mexico policy.
现在华雷斯城里 想通过国际桥进入这国家
There are literally thousands of people right nowin Ciudad Juárez
跟从我们的法律要求庇护
who have been turned back from the International Bridge
但被赶回来的人
as they sought to seek asylum in this country,
上有几千个了
trying to follow our own laws.
华雷斯城有上千多个人
Thousands of people are running around in Ciudad Juárez.
没有家庭关系 没有工作
They have no family ties. They have no jobs.
他们想要结束整个庇护过程 没有庇护了
They want to end all asylum. That there is no more.
我所看到的
What I'm seeing, what I'm witnessing,
自从不久前的一年前至今
from not so long ago, just from a year ago till now,
发生了非常极端的改变
it's extreme the changes that are coming.
我们现在看到的只是暴风雨的开始
Now we saw the beginning of the storm.
我们看见了边界人 和庇护要求者的罪犯化
We saw the criminalization of the border people, asylum seekers.
我们知道最糟糕的时刻尚未到来
We knew there was a storm coming on the horizon,
但不知道会有多糟糕
but we didn't know how bad it is.
现在我们就在风暴之眼里了
And now that we're in the eye of the storm,
实在太恐怖了
it is horrific.
睡在桥下 帐篷里的人 在外边睡在睡袋里的人
People sleeping under the bridge, tents. People sleeping outside in sleeping bags.
别人称它们为难民营
They call them refugee camps.
我不知道墨西哥是否能持续状况
I don't know if this is a sustainable situation for Mexico.
谭雅 截至本周
As of this week, Tanya, the US has returned
美国把超过五万个庇护要求者 送回了墨西哥
more than 50,000 asylum seekers to Mexico.
我们怎么处理五万个移♥民♥?
How do we deal with almost 50,000 migrants?
每天二十四小时都在做!
Twenty-four hours a day!
早上 下午 晚上 黎明时分
In the morning, in the afternoon, at night, at dawn.
我们怎么处理五万个移♥民♥?
How do we deal with 50,000 migrants?
是不可能的
Impossible.
我们的国家满了 我们满了
Our country is full. We're full.
我们系统满了 我们的国家满了
Our system is full. Our country is full.
不能进来 我们的国家满了
Can't come in. Our country is full.
这些会是你一辈子中看到最粗鲁的人
Some of the roughest people you've ever seen.
看起来该在终极格斗冠军赛比赛的人
People that look like they should be fighting for the UFC.
他们会读着律师给他们的一页面
They read a little page given by lawyers that are all over the place.
你们知道律师的做法的
You know, lawyers.
“我很害怕我有生命危险
"I am very fearful for my life."
我很担心
"I am very worried...
若我被送回家的话 我会被别人打抢”
that I will be accosted if I am sent back home."
才不是 是他打枪别人才对
No, no, he'll do the accosting.
用来劝阻别人来往美国的工具
The same tools that are being used to dissuade people,
也被用在其他的计划里
to return people are being used in other programs.
他们想要灭了签证
You know, they're trying to destroy, dismantle the visas,
家庭移♥民♥计划 领事处理 临时保护身分
family-based immigration, consular processing, TPS.
庇护计划受攻击了
The refugee program is under attack.
这些政策都是用来攻击整个系统的
These policies are being used as a whole to attack the whole system.
他们想要拆除它
They're trying to bring it down. They're trying to dismantle it.
(哥伦布 俄亥俄州)
那里现在几点了?九点吗?
What time is it there now? -00?
是啊 九点半了
Yeah, it's 9:30.
对啊 我们快睡了
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表