剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
我保护人们免遭遣送
I defend people from deportation,
而我经常得和ICE的人沟通
and I frequently have to interact with ICE when I do it.
我和ICE的人谈话时 我必须很客气
And when I interact with ICE, I have to be polite
因为我客户的命运都在他们手里
because my client's life is in their hands.
但我今天不在工作
But I'm not at work today.
所以我不会客气 我只会坦白
So I'm not gonna be polite. I'm gonna be honest.
ICE是个反自♥由♥ 反家庭 而支持暴♥力♥的机构
You know, ICE is an anti-freedom, anti-family, pro-violence institution.
他们使用遣送的暴♥力♥反抗移♥民♥的自♥由♥
They oppose with violence of deportation the freedom to migrate.
他们使用镣铐和监狱 反抗你能改善生活的自♥由♥
They oppose with shackles and prison the freedom to better your life.
被拘留的人没在押
The imprisoned are not detained. They are interned.
他们其实被消失了
And the interned are not in custody. They are disappeared.
是时候称恶为恶了
The time has come to call evil out as evil,
我们是不会为了 指出残酷的行为而道歉的
and we will not apologize for naming brutality.
当ICE恐吓我们的国家时
As ICE terrorizes our nation,
我们就会称恶为恶
we call it what it is:
那根本是来自我们政♥府♥ 的本土恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
domestic terrorism from our own government.
我们有个流氓机构 而那就是ICE
We have a rogue agency, and that's ICE.
(琳达·萨瑟 政♥治♥活动家)
Getting on Amtrak trains, getting on Greyhound buses,
当家长送孩子们去学校时
dragging parents from schools
袭击他们 把他们从学校带走
when they're dropping their children off to schools,
进入法庭里袭击别人
going into the courts.
(中♥央♥法♥院♥大楼)
我认为当你 为了其他人出庭而惩罚他们时
I think when you punish people for showing up for their court dates
或为了去医院 或举报家庭暴♥力♥事件时
or for going to the hospital or for reporting domestic violence,
你将在破坏法治
you really break apart the rule of law.
若移♥民♥执法的目的
And if the purpose of immigration enforcement is
是为了实施法治
to enforce the rule of law,
当遣送的威胁阻止别人 上庭参与保释听证会
you're getting some really perverse outcomes
或阻止孩子们上学受教育
when the threat of deportation is making it impossible
或阻止女人举报她们的虐待者时
for people to show up for their own bond hearings
你会得到只有反向的结果
or for children to go to school and get an education or women to report their abusers.
你必须问问自己:“这样做
You have to ask yourself, like, "What is the point of that
除了恐吓这些社区以外 还达到什么目的?”
other than to just terrorize these communities?"
(洛杉矶 加州)
ICE通过了美国内一系列突袭
ICE arrests hundreds of undocumented immigrants
逮捕了数百个无证移♥民♥
after a series of raids across the US.
ICE的执行官在全国城市
Agents from Immigration and Customs Enforcement have conducted sweeps
进行了扫荡行动
in cities around the country.
喂 现在来开门!
Hey, come to the door! Now!
对 就是你 开门
Yeah, you, open the door.
快去 有货车 去!
Go. Go, van. Go!
我能打给我的家人吗?
Can I call my family please?
什么?好的
Okay.
(埃尔帕索 德州)
He says he's not coming with us. We'll have to go in there and get him.
目标正来着前门了 我需要我的队伍排好在这里
Subject is coming to the door. I need my team lined up over here.
等着!
Hold! Hold!
-举起手走出来! -扒在地上!
Come out with your hands up! On the ground! On the ground!
-转过去!扒在地上! -别动!
Turn around! Get on the ground! Don't move!
那是我爸爸!他妈的放开我!
That's my dad! Let me fucking go!
把她移开
Get her out of
他不是罪犯!
the way.
我要和他说最后一次再见!
I want to say bye for the last time!
下午好 我是汤姆·霍曼
Good afternoon. I'm Tom Homan.
我是美国ICE的代理主任
I'm the acting director of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, known as ICE.
如果你是非法地在这个国家里 你应该感到不安的
If you're in this country illegally, you should be uncomfortable.
你应该怕被抓 你必须担心的
You should look over your shoulder, and you need to be worried.
我想明确地说 这里没有避风港
Get that message clear that there is no safe haven here.
我们会来到你们的家 工作地点 找你们
We're gonna look for you at your home, at place of employment.
美国不欢迎你们 你们在这里是找不到避风港的
You're not welcome in the United States, and you'll find no harbor here.
ICE执行官宣布了他们上星期内
ICE agents announced that they have arrested
逮捕了几乎500个非法移♥民♥
nearly 500 illegal immigrants in the last week.
没有先前的刑事定罪 而被逮捕的移♥民♥
Arrested immigrants without any prior criminal convictions
自从特朗普总统上任以后 增加了超过两倍
have more than doubled since President Trump took office.
我去买♥♥些甜甜圈时 有个家伙走了过来
I went to pick up some donuts, and this guy comes up to me,
以认识我的方式看着我
and he's just looking at me like he knows me.
我说:“我要一打甜甜圈” 而他说了
I was like, "I'll take a dozen donuts." And he's like...
“你不...
"You don't...
你不记得我啦?” 我说:“不记得”
You don't remember me?" I'm like, "No."
“我们怎么认识的?” 他说:“是你把我妈遣送出国的”
I go, "Where do I know you from?" He's like, "You deported my mom."
我说:“哦 对不起”
I'm like, "Oh, I'm sorry."
然后我说了:“多久以前的事?” 他说:“上个星期”
And I go, "How long ago was that?" He goes, "Last week."
我说了:“哦!”
I was like, "Oh!"
我们迟早会运用一种“自动驾驶” 逮捕人的模式
It comes to a point where it's just, "Next. Next. Next."
有时我会打给上司们问: “我们能给他们多一个星期吗?”
Sometimes, I'll call the bosses. "Hey, can we give them an extra week?"
他们告诉我不能的话 就对不起了
And if they tell me no, sorry.
我是个军人 以前当过兵
I'm a soldier. I was in the military before.
我照指示做事的
I do what I'm told. I do what I'm told.
(2018年5月7日)
我们今天会给世界传达一个信息
Today, we are here to send a message to the world
我们是不会让我们的国家被覆没的
that we are not going to let the country be overwhelmed.
我制定了一个对付 通过我们西南边界非法进入的人
I have put in place a zero-tolerance policy
(杰夫·塞申斯 美国总检察长)
的零容忍♥政策
for illegal entry on our Southwest border.
若你非法地过边境 我们就会起诉你
If you cross the border unlawfully, then we will prosecute you.
就那么简单
It's that simple.
如果你带着孩子一起进来的话
If you are smuggling a child,
我们就会起诉你
then we will prosecute you,
而那个孩子根据法律要求 可能会和你分开
and that child may be separated from you as required by law.
(男 女)
(埃尔帕索拘留所 埃尔帕索 德州)
似乎有史以来的第一次
For what appears to be the first time ever,
这国家开始运用系统地在边境那里 把孩子们和他们的父母分开
this country is now systematically taking children from their parents at the border,
多亏特朗普总统发出的新指令
thanks to new directives issued by the Trump Administration.
如果你不是和你孩子一起来的 请往那边站
If you didn't come with your children, go to that side.
我和我三岁孩子过边境
It's been 27 days...
(乔斯·罗德里格斯)
已经是27天前的事了
since I crossed with my three-year-old child.
从那刻起 我就没再和他有任何接触或交流了
Since then, I haven't had any contact or communication with him.
当事情发生时
When this moment happened,
我的儿子抓着我不放
my son wouldn't let me go.
他对我说了:“带着我 爸爸! 别把我留在这里!”
He just said to me, "Bring me, Papi! Bring me! Don't leave me here!"
因为我的儿子只能勉强说话
Because my boy can just barely talk.
我要求了他们...
I asked them...
让我和他在一起
to give me the opportunity to be with him,
因为他才三岁
because he's barely three years old.
他们告诉了我 他们做不到
And they told me they couldn't,
他们得遵守规矩
that they had to comply with the rules,
他们必须送我去监狱 而送他去庇护所
that they had to send me to a jail and him to a shelter.
他们把他从我腿上拉开后 我就没看到他了
I never saw him again after they pulled him off of my leg.
当我在移♥民♥局时 他们告诉了我...
When I was at ICE, they told me that...
他们会永远把我们分开
that they were going to separate us forever.
她会留在这里
She was going to stay here.
(艾琳·拉莫斯)
我不知道她被谁照顾
I don't know in whose hands.
我女儿一直地哭: “爸爸 别走啊!爸爸 别离开我!
My daughter was crying and crying, "Papi, don't go! Papi, don't leave me!
和我在一起 爸爸 和我来!爸爸...
Stay with me. Papi, come with me! Papi...
和我一起来 爸爸 别留下我一个人”
Come with me, Papi. Don't leave me alone."
一直地哭
Crying.
我也想啊 我的心肝宝贝...
And me as well, my love...
巡逻队在我面前把她带走了 而只给我留下...
ICE took her from right in front of me, leaving me with...
灵魂之伤 因为我从来没和她分开过
with pain in my soul, because I've never been apart from her.
(男士拘留室)
你右手的食指
Your right hand index finger.
放松你的手
Relax your hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
五年 你被遣送了五年 知道吧?
Five years. You are deported for five years, okay?
我的个人看法?
My personal opinion?
我是说 想想吧 若你是个美国公民
I mean, think about it. You're a US citizen.
你喝了酒驾着车
You're driving a car. You've been drinking.
你车后载着你的孩子
You have your children in the back of the car.
被警♥察♥停了下来 那是个重罪
You get pulled over. That's a felony.
他们会接走你的孩子 分开你们 而起诉你
They're gonna pick up your children, separate you, and they're gonna book you.
告诉我那个例子
Tell me what the difference is between that
和明知地带着孩子非法进入美国 有什么区别
and knowingly coming to the United States illegally with your children.
法律就是法律
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表