剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表
这是西班牙裔的男性
It's a male subject of Hispanic descent.
他手上有很多刮痕 大概是在出行中刮伤的
He's got a lot of scratches right here on his hands, probably from traveling.
牛仔裤和鞋子都破了
Torn blue jeans knees, shoes.
还没查出他的身份
Don't know. Don't got him identified just yet.
是边境巡逻长官先找到他的
Border Patrol Agents is the one that found him.
嗨 大家好吗?
Hi. How are you guys doing?
你们三个人中 有任何人和死者一起出行的吗?
Were any of you three traveling with the deceased?
-是你和他在树下吗? -不是
Were you with him under the tree? -No.
你知道他是谁吗?
Do you know who he was? Who was he?
-你认识他吗? -不认识
Do you know him? -No.
-不认识? -不认识
No? -No.
好的
Okay.
好 我们收回了死者的尸体
All right, well, we've recovered the body of the deceased,
我们现在从找到尸体的地点离开了
and we are headed out from where it was.
喂 拉里
Hey, Larry,
关于你刚去收回的尸体...
you know that body that you went to pick up?
他的衣服里... 你知道什么吗?
In his clothes... 'cause you know what?
我们都没搜他的身
We really didn't even pat him down or anything.
我们得到了消息 告知我们他鞋里有拉链
We got information that there was a zipper in his shoes.
里边有他爸爸的电♥话♥号♥码
In there, there was a phone number to... his dad,
地点是他的目的地
to where he was gonna end up.
我们需要找出那个电♥话♥号♥码
And we're needing to find that phone number,
确认是不是同一个人
you know, to confirm if it's the same guy.
确认是不是我们认为的那个人 对
To confirm if it's the same one we think it is. Yeah.
-是个隐藏空间 -是啊 一起来
It's a hidden compartment. -Yeah, come along.
-好 -好
Yeah. -Yeah.
(警长部门 普雷西迪奥县)
喂?
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我的名字是米切尔·加西亚
My name is Mitchell Garcia.
我是德州县的副警长
I'm a deputy with the county sheriff in the state of Texas.
-好 -我们正找着鲁道夫·佩雷斯的父亲
Uh-huh. -We are looking for the father of Rodolfo Perez.
对 就是我
Yeah, this is him.
-先生 请问你的名字是什么? -米格尔·佩雷斯
Sir, your name, please? -Miguel Perez.
先生 你和鲁道夫是什么关系?
Sir, who is Rodolfo to you?
他是我的儿子
He is my son.
-儿子 -好的
Son. -Okay.
-好 下个问题 -告诉他发生了什么事
Okay, next question. -Inform him what has happened.
米格尔先生 我会告诉你发生了什么事
Don Miguel, I'm going to tell you what has happened.
-好的 -你的儿子...
Yes. -Your son...
正来着美国
was coming to the US.
-他和... -一组人一起出行
He had been traveling... -With a group.
前四五天和一组人在一起
...with a group these last four or five days.
对
Yeah.
这里下了雪
There was a snowfall. It snowed here.
他们正爬着山
They were climbing up a mountain.
他们晚上在山上过夜了 当时非常地冷
They spent the night up there, and it was cold, extremely cold.
先生 很抱歉通知您鲁道夫过世了
Sir, I'm very sorry to inform you that Rodolfo has died.
-先生? -是的 先生?
Sir. -Yes, sir.
我们怎么做才能收回他的尸体?
What do we have to do to reclaim the body?
你是合法地在美国内吗?
Are you in the United States legally?
(第六集:威慑预防)
好 我刚到变电站这里
Okay, I just got here to the substation.
他们好像外边找到了另个人
It sounds like they've got a person that they have located out here.
所以我会需要多一个案子号♥码
So I'm gonna need an additional case number for that,
他们看来在野生动物保护区里 找到两个不同的人类遗骸
and apparently, they've got two more sets of remains found on the Wildlife Refuge.
一 二 三 抬起来 好
One, two, three, up. Okay.
你说他身上有个背包?
So, you said he has a backpack with him.
是的 就是这个背包 我里边放了一个被子 一只鞋
Yes, this is the backpack. I put a blanket in there, a shoe.
另一只鞋他穿着
Uh, he had the other shoe on. -Mm-hmm.
他少了一只脚和一只手
He's missing a foot and a hand,
我们也在那附近找到了一堆肋骨
and then we picked up a bunch of miscellaneous rib bones that were in the area.
好的
Okay.
让我拍下这家伙的照片
Let me just take a picture of this guy.
(法医府 匹马县 图森 亚利桑那州)
大多数的身份不明的遗体 都收在这里
These cases, for the most part, are where most of the unidentifieds are kept.
我们相信他们是死在沙漠里的移♥民♥
Folks who we believe are migrants who have died out in the desert.
我们的工作就是确认这些人的身份 无论他们是哪里来的
Our job is to identify these folks no matter where they are from.
我认为我们都觉得 我们该尽了所能
I think that we all feel compelled to do the best that we can
帮别人得到他们需要前进的消息
to make sure that somebody out there gets the closure they deserve.
通过第一 找到他们的亲人
One, by finding their loved one,
第二 确定他们亲人的身份
and two, having their loved one identified,
还有最重要地 把他们送回家
and most importantly, returned to them.
每个红点都代表在沙漠里找到
Every red dot represents a person who has been found in the desert out here
而向匹马县的法医府报告了的尸体
and been reported to the Pima County Office of the Medical Examiner.
我们刚才在阿霍镇这里
We were here in the town of Ajo.
所以你会对自己想
So you say to yourself, you know,
“这些遗体也是靠近阿霍找到的”
"These remains were near Ajo as well,"
如果你把图片缩小再看一遍的话
so if you kind of back out and do the same thing,
你就能看到阿霍镇
you can see the town of Ajo,
但你也会开始明白我们在 那地方附近找到了多少的遗体
but then you can kind of start to see how many remains have been in that same little vicinity where we were at.
完全缩小的话
So if you back completely out,
你就能看到我们多年以来 找到了多少人类遗骸
you can see how many sets of remains have been found over the years.
不幸的是
And unfortunately,
因为我们是南部边界唯一这样做的县
because we are the only county on the southern border that does this,
这只是我们附近的记录
it only maps for our general vicinity.
当你看见到底有多少人死去时
When you look at the sheer numbers,
这是大多数的人...
I mean, it's something that most people...
都无法想象的
could never fathom.
没有人想看到别人 因为想进来美国而死亡
No one wants to see people die to get over here.
你必须为这些人有点同理心
You gotta have a little empathy for these people.
他们只想让自己有更好的生活
They just wanna make themselves have a better life.
谁不会这样做?人的本性就是这样
Who wouldn't? It's human nature.
移♥民♥系统塞满了
The immigration system is backed up.
没有人能等十年才开始合法地移♥民♥
No one can wait ten years to try to legally immigrate,
所以犯罪组织提供另外服务 是很自然的事
so it's just natural where the criminal organizations fill in that gap,
这就是我们参与其中的地方
which is where we come in.
边境巡逻队的目的是检测并威慑
Border Patrol tends to detect and deter,
我们的工作是捣乱与拆除...
and then our job is disrupt and dismantle...
这种组织
the organizations.
大家想起ICE 都会先想到遣返部门
Well, everyone associates ICE with the Enforcement and Removal Office.
基本上没人会想到国土安全调查局
No one talks about Homeland Security Investigations,
也称HSI 我们负责刑事调查
HSI, which the criminal investigations
那些移♥动♥人♥民♥ 违♥禁♥品♥
with the organizations that are moving all these people
金钱与枪的机构
and contraband and money, guns,
全都调查
all of it.
那就是我们专注于的
That's what we focus on.
(索诺兰沙漠 亚利桑那州)
(三分餐厅)
嘿
Hey.
你好吗 兄弟?
How you doing, bro?
一定会有五个人吗?
There's going to be five of them for sure?
没问题
No problem.
我待会儿再打给你 和你确认家伙今晚会不会出来
I'll call you later to confirm that the guys are coming out tonight,
然后我们就能为明天做打算
and then we can make arrangements for tomorrow.
别客气 待会儿再聊
You're welcome. Talk later.
嘿 阿乐
Hey, Al.
你们有听到我上一通电♥话♥吗?
Did you guys copy that last call?
他让我和他墨西哥的老板 开了电♥话♥会议
He three-wayed me with his boss in Mexico.
是的
Um, yeah, yeah.
他的老板好想让我满意
His boss was all about trying to keep me happy.
所以 我们可能不必要...
So... so, we may not--
今晚应该不会有事发生 而那是好事
there probably won't be anything tonight, which is good.
但我们明天一定会有行动 我到了办公室后
We're a definite go for tomorrow, and when I get to the office,
我们才讨论计划后勤 再打算怎么做 好吗?
we'll go over the logistics, and we'll plan it from there, okay?
西南部这里有很多的人口走私组织
There are lots and lots of human smuggling organizations operating in the Southwest.
我成功地浸润他们 成为了他们联络人之一
I was able to infiltrate and become a name in the Rolodex,
我现在是他们美国的联络人
and I am a US-based member of the Rolodex.
事情会这样发生
And what'll happen is
若我成功浸润机构之一
if I successfully infiltrate one of the organizations,
他们就会和其他的走私者 分享我的名字或我的假身份
they will share my name or one of my alter egos
而他们就会联络我
around with other smugglers, who will then call me
剧集 | 移民国度(2020) | 导航列表