你们是成人
you're adults.
好吧, 拜
Okay,bye.
好吧, 听着
Okay,look,
我只是想看看乐队
I just need to see the band.
我两个月内就要举♥行♥婚礼了, 但...
I'm getting married in two months,and...
那你现在才找乐队?
And you're just finding a band?
抱歉, 夫人
I'm sorry,ma'am.
必需得是学生或者学生的舞伴
You either need to be a student or the date of a student.
"夫人?"
"Ma'am?"
真失败
Check and mate.
很酷
It's cool.
该执行计划B了
Time to activate plan B.
Scherbotsky, 会用十字弩吗?
Scherbotsky,how comfortable are you with a crossbow?
Scherbotsky?
Scherbotsky?
嘿, 伙计们
Hey,guys.
你们想带两个辣妹去舞会不?
Do you want to take two hot girls to prom?
我们没钱
We don't have that kind of money.
免费的
For free.
噢, 当然好!
Oh,hell yeah!
很好
Great.
我叫Robin, 这是我朋友Lily
I'm Robin,this is my friend Lily.
走吧?
Shall we?
当然
Sure.
我知道会实现的
I knew it would happen.
我梦到了
This is the dream.
噢, 嘿, 等等
Oh,hey,wait.
Barney要怎么进去?
How's Barney getting in?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我会进去的
I'll get in.
我会进去的
I'll get in.
我们进来了!
we're in!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们休息片刻
We're going to take a break.
在开玩笑吧
you're kidding me.
女士们想来点跨越年龄的东西吗?
you ladies want something to take the edge off?
管他呢? 这可是是毕业舞会
what the hell?It's prom.
喝起来象止咳糖浆
that tastes like cough syrup.
我们弄不到酒精
we couldn't get any alcohol.
我们的假身份证上写的是20岁
our fake ids say we're only 20.
我们买♥♥回来才发现
We didn't realize it till after we bought them.
不擅长数学的书呆子?
Nerds who aren't good at math?
你们的未来很坎坷, 小伙子们
Life's going to be rough,boys.
嗨
Hi.
打扰
Excuse me.
不知道你们能不能演奏Violent Femmes的"good feeling"
I was wondering if you guys could play
"good feeling" by the Violent Femmes.
我知道这可能不在你们的节目单上
I know it's probably not in your repertoire,
但我快结婚了,我未婚夫想请你们在婚礼上演奏
but I'm getting married and my fiance
wants to hire you guys as the band,
但我没听过你们演奏"good feeling"就不能接受你们
but I can't sign off on it until I hear you play "good feeling"
因为这是我们的歌♥
because that's our song,
如果你们不能演奏我们的歌♥
and what kind of wedding band would you be
哪算婚礼乐队, 对吗?
if you couldn't play our song,right?
对吗?
Right?
听着, 我现在有点迷糊
Look,I'm kinda wasted right now,
听不懂你说什么
so I didn't understand any of that.
但如果你找来活页乐谱
But,if you get us the sheet music,
我们就演奏你的歌♥
we'll play your song.
有反应吗, 宝贝?
So,you buzzing,baby?
我的痰没了
My phlegm feels looser.
这太可悲了
This is pathetic.
现在是单身之夜
It's guys' night.
我们应该在酒吧里大打一场
We should be out in a bar getting in fights.
如果我打架, 你会帮我吗?
If I got in a fight,would you have my back?
当然
You know it.
我也会
I'd have your back,too.
这不错
That's cool.
什么, 你觉得不需要我帮助吗?
what,you don't think you'd need my help?
你不知道我多厉害
You don't know what I can do.
我就像...
I'm like...
像个狂暴战士
like a berserker.
好了, Ted
Okay,Ted.
喂
Hello.
嘿, 我是Robin
Hey,it's Robin.
Lily要你下载"good feeling"的活页乐谱
Lily needs you to download the sheet
music for "good feeling"
然后马上带过来
and bring it out here,like,now.
等等
Hang on.
是Robin
It's Robin.
她想让我去舞会
She wants me to go to prom.
Ted可以去吗?
Can Ted come?
等等! 别问!
Wait! Don't ask!
这太蹩脚了!
That's so lame!
我根本不想去
I don't even want to go anyway.
呃, 我不知道
Uh,I don't know.
现在我们两之间太怪异了
Things have been so weird between us.
她说什么?
What'd she say?
他撒谎说和女朋友分手
He lied and told me he broke up
with his girlfriend
来勾搭我
to try to hook up with me.
我是说, 我知道他道歉了
I mean,I know he apologized for it
但是很难原谅他
but it's just,it's not easy to forgive.
听着, 如果你一定要带Ted来
Look,if you absolutely must bring Ted,
我也不至于把自己眼珠挖出来
it's,it's not like I'm going to claw
my own eyes out if he comes.
好, 拜
Okay,bye.
她完全愿意你过去
She totally wants you to come.
好了, 活页乐谱在路上了
All right,sheet music's on the way.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
婚礼还有好多事情要筹备
There's just so much to do for this wedding.
我脑袋晕了
My head is swirling.
这些来的太快了
It's just all moving too fast.
怎么快了?
How is it moving too fast?
我们在一起两年拉
We've been together for two years.
我只是...
I just...
我只是不想人生每件事都被决定好
I just don't want everything in
my life to be decided already.
什么决定好了?
What's decided?
我去裁判学校
I go to umpire school,
你去念大学
you go to college.
我们搬进我爸爸斯塔腾岛上的房♥子
We move into my dad's house in Staten Island.
我们会有孩子, 我们一起变老
We have kids,we grow old together.
有什么决定好了?
What's decided?
充满变数的!
It's wide open!
Scooter
Scooter,
我去大学的时候
when I go off to college,
就是我们结束的时候
that's the end for us.
你要
You're,
你要和我分手吗?
you're breaking up with me?
还有很多我想做的事情
There's still so much I want to do.
我想去旅行
I want to travel,
做个海外艺术青年
live overseas as an artist,
也许来段同性恋情
maybe have a lesbian relationship.
另外, 我和你约会
Plus,I think I was just dating you
是因为你长有点象Kurt Cobain
(吞枪自杀的Nirvana主唱)
cause you look a little bit like Kurt Cobain.
我不敢相信这个
I can't believe this.
我可以改变
I can change.
我可以让自己更象Kurt Cobain
I can look more like Kurt Cobain.
拜托, 别离开我
Please,just don't leave me.
除了你我什么都没有了, 宝贝
I'm nothing without you,baby.
拜托别给我这么大压力!
Please don't put that kind of pressure on me!
这太多了!
It's too much!
只是一支舞, 天那!
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表